Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

why gautam was supporting sonali ? (Page 3)

mittijalebi IF-Rockerz
mittijalebi
mittijalebi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
gautam comes across looking as a complete fool when he plays with sonali's feelings. all the time that he's supposedly standing up for sonali...in reality he is poking fun at her. don't you guys see his face and how he looks around at everyone to see what their reaction is...he thinks he's funny but he's coming across as such a wannabe.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvtaMidnightRamblerdqno1

-AAMIRnSHERRY- IF-Sizzlerz
-AAMIRnSHERRY-
-AAMIRnSHERRY-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dhin-Chak

Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

i don know...hating Sonali going 2  UPENDead and liked how GG supported Sonali but...LOL
suddenly when 2day Sonali didnt include him in luxury budget..it struck me that he was prob milking her fro rewards as she is the captain...Sleepy

That's wrong because he was already punished naa...and dimpy was rewarded...so he wouldn't have know about the luxury budget thingy...he supported her genuinely

u know i really hope so one thing about GG is that he is a nice guy basically..obv he is immature sometimes(disclosing the kissing kissa sabke samne) but i was soo happy tht Gautam is supporting her but idk who to trust now..bcs i did feel that suddenly he started talking 2 her after weeks means he was doing it so that he doesnt get punished but Sonali also said mere luxury stuff tumahara so i don know..

Dekho he was already punished...so Wo to sawal hi nahi hota...
And he even supported her for captaincy against himself...why that?
He gifted her a branded leather jacket despite knowing she threw his name...why?
He supported her twice today...that too alone...
And also was talking to her even after getting the punishment and was actually gracious...

I doubt he was using her...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheEagleSarun_wahifanjessi_ukRaz2012Ami_Vrushan

Boneca IF-Dazzler
Boneca
Boneca

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

they are always like that . If you see the last 3 months, sonali has always supported gautam indirectly, she has never gone against him even if she was with upen or the bedroom group.
gautam too has never gone against her in a way in terms of nominations and in tasks. 

they don't talk to each other for weeks but yet when they fight, its never like bitter like with others, there's no malice in it.

i guess both are at a point where they are above the game with each other more so with gautam, he understands her with praneet and thats why they never get upset with each other inspite of everything that happens

I agree even Sonali never goes against him.. when once Salman asked in the task that whom you want to leave the house then she took Gautam's name but at the time of nomination she didn't took his name.. she only tease him but when its the actual time of going against someone (i.e. nomination) then she never takes his name.. even this time when she and Preetam went to CR and has to nominate one contestant with mutual consent then she right away said NO when Preetam took Gautam's name even though she was not in talking terms with him.. and today after taking Gautam's name, she immediately said to him that but I'll give my luxury items to you... and mind it she said this only to him even though she took names of three people.. friends or not but she definitely has a soft corner for him.. and he definitely has a soft corner for her.. Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Olicityavishinzdevsriya

uscgirl IF-Dazzler
uscgirl
uscgirl

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Gautam forgives everyone not just Sonali.. He takes his time but eventually he forgave Pritam, Praneet, even Upen and now Sonali too.. He is not taking sh*t from people like Sonali does from Upen. He told Sonali when she was insulting him and gave it back. On the contrary when Upen insults Sonali she goes after him like a dormat.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun_wahifanjessi_uk

dqno1 IF-Stunnerz
dqno1
dqno1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

i don know...hating Sonali going 2  UPENDead and liked how GG supported Sonali but...LOL
suddenly when 2day Sonali didnt include him in luxury budget..it struck me that he was prob milking her fro rewards as she is the captain...Sleepy

Thumbs Up

even the leather jacket gift

GuGu trying for an image makeover 

all of a sudden bade dilwala ban ne ka natak

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajvta

tanya.91 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

awoonsTheEagleSarun_wahifandevsriyajessi_uk-AAMIRnSHERRY-

prabharajani IF-Rockerz
prabharajani
prabharajani

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by siddhitifan

gautam has come out in full open support today...LOL  and yeah may be he is feeling somewhere guilty about the car incident else he doesnt do this to get saved from dand or whatever...he has been getting punishment thorughout the season

gautham till last week was thinking about game ad was not getting close to sonali bcoz he thought she wanted to have an angle with him and upen but now he has come out of game and genuinely cares for her and also feeling giulty that he unnecessarily took her name in car ocident and bfore whenever they want to talk diandra would come in between but its changed now he is like that with dimpy also till lastweek but she changed her side

woh abhi sonali ke sath game ke upar soch raha hain

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

ankusanu IF-Stunnerz
ankusanu
ankusanu

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Gau needs to stay away frm sonali

Go to top