IshRa&DivAn #38 !!* LoveHasFoundItsWay *!!

Posted: 9 years ago
A M A N I S H I T A
K A R A N D I V Y A N K A
A M A N I S H I T A
o   f   f   i   c   i   a   l    A T.

Karan Divyanka 
also got the BEST JODI AWARD at the 13th Indian Telly Awards, along with BEST JODI AWARD in the Star Parivaar Awards.

Z a r a   S a   J h o o m    l o o n   m a i n ...
A A   T U J H E    c h o o m   l o o n    M A I N.
HELLO GUYS! WELCOME TO AT #35. PEOPLE WHO'VE ALREADY BEEN PART OF ONE OR MORE OF THE PREVIOUS ATs CLEARLY KNOW HOW AMAZING IT IS TO BE HERE ;) FUN (and besharmi) HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LIMITS IN HERE, SO WELCOME BACK GUYS :D WE'RE ALL READY TO ROCK ONCE AGAIN! TO ALL THE NEW MEMBERS COMING IN, A VERY VERY HEARTY WELCOME GUYS! HOPE YOU HAVE A BLAST HERE WITH US :D SPECIAL MENTION TO THE MEMBERS WHO'VE BEEN PART OF THIS AT SINCE THE FIRST FIVE THREADS! WOOHOO VETs! :D THIS SURE IS HOME... NAI? ;)

Now now... before we proceed, i'd like to remind all of you (and most importantly the people who keep forgetting) that THIS is an appreciation threadMEANING: We encourage comments ONLY in FAVOUR of the Leads, that is: KARANDIVYANKA [DivAnAnd RAMANISHITA [IshRaany comments NOT appreciating them, putting them down/against them/criticizing them shall be directly reported and well, i must warn you... you might as well have to face the WRATH of the CRAZY OBSESSIVE Members; in here πŸ˜³ ;) HAH. So PLEASE keep your negativityto yourself! Would be MUCHHH appreciated :)

I did NOT want to do this... but posted below are some of the RULES that have to be abided πŸ˜³

RULES.
1) As posted above, PLEASE do NOT post here if you have nothing to say in appreciation of the main leads :)

2) IF you're NOT part of the AT (as in, in the members' list) you can STILL POST HERE :) provided, it is in favor of the actors and is not defaming them in any way. However, it is not very fondly recommended that you keep commenting here/stalking when you're not a member because you might not know/realize in what context a particular thing has been spoken in...

3) PLEASE keep negativity of ANY kind at bay.

4) Make sure the friendly environment is maintained, HOWEVER, we do not appreciate you being OVERLY FRANK with members' you don't know well as you never know when the particular member might get offended :$

5) if you want to be added to the MEMBERS' LIST OF THIS AT, DO NOT PM me! SCRAPme (serendipity.), LIKE the First THREE posts on this page and post in the AT that you'd like to be a part.

6) Try and keep the discussion limited to the LEADS ALONE. ie KaranDivyanka & RamanIshita.

---
---

Now, We're done with the Drill (yayy) so i WELCOME you all Again... to a new ERA of ATs... and yes, there's LOADS more to come! ;) Because OUR DIVANAPAN and the BESHARMI... is just plainunstoppable! ;) 

DIVYANKATRIPATHI
K A R A N     P A T E L
are two extremely reputed, top-ranked and sought-after actors of the Indian Television Industry. This is their first show together, and despite being a late-night show, airing at 11:00 pm in the night, it has still managed to garner amazing TRPs all thanks to the unusually realistic scenarios, amazing storyline and an out-of-the-world chemistry.
Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago
Members.
serendipity.
-Garima-
Nikki_Titli
ForbbidenLove
--Sia--
luvsagar
PreciousPri
[THE BGDs - KD-Panters]

serendipty.
TOTAL-ROMANTIC
mrym_rauf
cssudha
Nikki_Titli
QH_DDEJ_FAN
TanniSDaya
Absoluv
soni595
Malika
mjht_one
...RamonaG...
XBitch_PleaseX
-MansiKohli-
Urshie.
f.s.m
Bamonforever
Sanjhi
-Rashi-
clementina
Live-Life
rusha4003
AnkitaKaran
NandiniSh
Rishani7
divya17.8
dua44
jrmahuli
rtms
anjalijiji
ipkkndmoments
KavitaSinghhal
Sudhajo
erli
AnoushkaM
the_Rij
turnonthelights
Riya230
cool_aparna
SonerMeye
Astha_koizara
gitapun
ramkideewani23
_Serz_
-DreamWeaver-
Urshie
-Priya-
itsRitzi
Epiphany.
re123
Madhura..
Asharkibiwi
ran2012
ForbiddenLove.
luvsagar
MyInspirationz..
-Raz-
Nichuss
babithaj
simples28
Megher_Palok
vanisree
Flawedshilrun
DeliciousAS
Duggukede
manjusha7
EkPaheli.
PreciousPrii
--Sia--
__Neha__
_Deepika_
Ohmyjerryworld
BadtameezDil.
ishitaraman
modernfamily91
shalu79
Ram-an-tic.Moi
Bruce_L
Ann91
-SRKfanforever-
..Anj..
-Mandeep-
shweetshab
anodaksgfan
ishra496
DivzKaranGauHit
saba113
~Serendipity~
Cutegem
gupta.aditi20
sai14
risingstar01
rabertmona
happenstance
ennishet
Vedika211
shanakyasharan
Isma_A
RisingAsh
komsy7856
Samilicious..
Oishi_sonu
beebutterfly
-Mandeep-
..Tahniat..
-IshRaDivAn-
..Mehak..
arunabhi
Honey-FLAB
yhmmylife
VasuKaShlicious
SanayaBarun
ybarfa
Jenny..
Akshatha19
Loveurlife1
s_kavya

118 members.
SCRAP (serendipity.) to be added in this list.

Edited by -IshRaDivAn- - 9 years ago
Yayyy the thread is open... πŸ˜ƒ

Ab yahaan pe chat kare yaa our AT pe...
Reenz is back πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by VasuKaShlicious

Yayyy the thread is open... πŸ˜ƒ

Ab yahaan pe chat kare yaa our AT pe...
Reenz is back πŸ˜ƒ

LMAO..that's what I am confused about now..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Fihaal let's chat here until she actually comes back and gives us new AT's...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

LMAO..that's what I am confused about now..πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Fihaal let's chat here until she actually comes back and gives us new AT's...πŸ˜›

🀣 OK we will chat here till she comes goes through all pages and get time for new ATs...we can go with this 😊
OMGGG!!!
The way he checks her out is SO FREAKING HOT...☺️
And that tease of the SMIRK..UGHHH!!

I am so GONE Vasu..
How was the epi guys?!
Finally atleast the paltan liked it, they did not as such yday :P
so yay, i will watch in a while, and you guys continue wherever you want to, if you guys wanna continue here, i will araam se log out now and make the new AT araam se tomorrow, morning 😳
Originally posted by serendipity.

How was the epi guys?!
Finally atleast the paltan liked it, they did not as such yday :P
so yay, i will watch in a while, and you guys continue wherever you want to, if you guys wanna continue here, i will araam se log out now and make the new AT araam se tomorrow, morning 😳

Haan, not an issue..You don't hurry then.. Since you just got some rest..
Make it in the morning..we will continue chatting here for a while then..Kal we can finish the AT off..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Tujhe bura toh nahi laga na.? We opened this without asking..we thought you wouldn't come online..😳

IshRa scenes were DAMN GOOD! ❀️
Originally posted by -IshRaDivAn-

OMGGG!!!
The way he checks her out is SO FREAKING HOT...☺️
And that tease of the SMIRK..UGHHH!!

I am so GONE Vasu..

I know Anu.. Gosh !! his naughty levels coming up... pehle pull and land.. then This one..
and the way he calls her closer or rather pulls her by holding her hand...should check with DivAn glasses πŸ˜‰ And the smirk.. DEAD !!

Seriously Anu...we are dying since airport scene... these two are giving heart attacks with each scene.. 😳

Ishita is in washroom for 2 hours and puttar is sleeping Dhaaru ki effect 🀣
hello divanis.. im still in checking out damn why does he have to look so cute he looks damn cuter and sexier in specs