rv z gonna change,isme b kick hai!

Posted: 9 years ago
M super excited ppl...wohooo...wanna shout out loud in happiness..who z feeling the same?
I cried for 2 whole days..ws in a v v bad mood tat thngs were all dark nd gloomy for me..felt too bad for rv..nw am relieved..call it saddism or whatever bt i ll love rv torturing ishani..here s my take hw cn rv torture ishani..
1)he cn bring all the ********* cds of sunny nd watch them in full volume in their room at night nd wont let ishani turn off the light..
2)he cn ask ishani to sleep on the floor as she lost the toss nd wen she has done placing the blanket on the floor,rv shud pour water on it so she has to sleep on bed beside him...
3)he cn take long in the wash room nd shudnt let her come in wen she wants to urgently πŸ˜† (this is the most mean)
4)if she makes food for him,he shudnt eat it nd eat out or eat wid amba..
5)he cn shift ishani in servant quarter nd bring her family home..
6)he shud take bck her car,their home nd everythng he made it in her name...
7)he shud come bck home late nd everytime wid a new lipstick mark on face to jealous her(though it shudnt in any way b real)
But aftr everythng i wud want her to slip nd get an ankle sprain nd he melting nd taking care of her wid lol(lots of love) πŸ˜‰
Nd patch up..Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
200+ views nd no cmnts 😭
Is it tat bad?Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago
Originally posted by tinatartari

200+ views nd no cmnts 😭
Is it tat bad?

no my dear...i too wonder why the forum is so silent..so many silent readers...there are no clashes in opinions and no fights, still people refrain from commenting to our posts...i know, all of us are busy with our own things in life, but thoda time toh yahan bhi spend kar hi sakte hai na...

btw, i am also liking the way the story is picking up its pace...i want to see Ishveer nok jhok and attempts ishaani will make to convince ranveer that she was not the main culprit

above all, i want to see how nitin puts his point to get back in falguni and ishaani's life...precisely, i want the history and story of falguni and nitin to unfold...i want to see more of them...hope Cvs are listening to me and GHT fans...
Hahaa...good ideas tina..πŸ‘πŸΌ

btw i just saw the precap and noticed one thing...RV threw water that  i suppose he had to make Ishaani drink ...does this means that her KC vrath is still thereπŸ˜²πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

i m surprised...this girl seems to have no thirst at all...πŸ˜†...

btw what a RV style...saying...here drink this...πŸ˜›...🀣

and btw thank you tina...you really make this forum lively and fun...πŸ‘...

hope that more and more people do participate in this forum ...😊
also  hope that more GHT fans also join us in this forum and contribute...😊

While i am watching this show from Ishveer perspective but i would like to see how they incorporate the NIt-Fal+Ishaani story since they themselves have made it one of the imp. part of storyline...
loool all those points you wrote made me laugh so hard 🀣 im sooper dooper excited for rv torturing ishanii..
rv lools so hot while hes angry..Angry young man loool
You Tina.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣...have a basket full of funny ideas..thanks...
U...factory of ideas.. πŸ˜†...again a good post πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜†
Looking forward to Ranveer changing his attitude! 

I do hope he's more funny/humorous than just straight up rude and spiteful.
But in the precap he did seem mean πŸ˜­

Nonetheless it would be funny to see any of those things happening πŸ˜†
amezing ideas i hope sare sach ho..
Originally posted by Suhana4ght

no my dear...i too wonder why the forum is so silent..so many silent readers...there are no clashes in opinions and no fights, still people refrain from commenting to our posts...i know, all of us are busy with our own things in life, but thoda time toh yahan bhi spend kar hi sakte hai na...

btw, i am also liking the way the story is picking up its pace...i want to see Ishveer nok jhok and attempts ishaani will make to convince ranveer that she was not the main culprit

above all, i want to see how nitin puts his point to get back in falguni and ishaani's life...precisely, i want the history and story of falguni and nitin to unfold...i want to see more of them...hope Cvs are listening to me and GHT fans...

I think its high time the silent readers need to wake up..
We all ll hv to do smthng..
Yeah the nok jhok z the essence of math i think
Nd if nitin starts gvng love lessons to ishani to bring ranveer bck,it wud b cherry on top..
He still hv to convince falguni too πŸ˜†
So lets c hw it unfolds?Edited by tinatartari - 9 years ago