Who will be evicted this week? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sabhayata

puneet is not nominated upen is an important part of BG if he gets evicted game will become one sided

Why are you forgetting, 5 guests are entering this new year.  So anyone of them can form an alliance with Karishma. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by vasiks

Punz needs to seriously go.
 He's not giving any content now, and no one's going to nominate him. πŸ˜•

I wish he'd left a few weeks back and left this house be a mess. He is the one controlling and pacifying contestants. But now i would love to see him top 3 for the masala he has given in past and the way he had changed himself so drastically.

As for eviction, its sonali's turn.
I really hope upen goes. Just about had enough of him.
Originally posted by tranquilsoul..

Is eviction even happening this week? It is hard to predict who will go this time. Alok Nath turned Punz ko chodke sab content de rahe hain and he is not even nominated. 
I want Dimpy to go and she doesn't even have much public support but she won't due to Rahul coming. Upen is eating so much footage daily,so it does not look like he will go tooπŸ˜• Ali is projected by them like he is the star though he does not have much support actually. 

The ones left are Pritam,Karishma,Sonali who actually gets votes and are strong.So confusingπŸ€”

exactly puneet needs to leave now since he isnt giving any content but others are  unfortunately he isnt nominated 
Originally posted by Greenbear

Why are you forgetting, 5 guests are entering this new year.  So anyone of them can form an alliance with Karishma. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

they are just guests not contestants πŸ˜ƒ
Either Papa or Ali.

I so want Rangrasiya Upain or Colorful Dimpy to leave. Lekin yeh wish Santa Ji lagta hai puri nahi karega. Kya Ghanta Ji kar sakte hai?.. Jaanne ke liye dekhte rahiye 'Sarr Dard'.
Originally posted by jyoti06

If they go by votes , Upen is getting evicted

If they go by content and purpose , then Ali might get evicted since apart from his comedy acts , he is not really changing any equation in the house .. and comedy ke liye toh 5 wild card namunas already aa rahein hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I second that! Ali thinks he's really popular outside but little does he know that its just a delusion built by Salman! πŸ˜†

He provides nothing except some funny moments and even that is getting repetitive and boring!

I think he will be evicted this weekend and it wil come as a very rude shock to him!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by --SH7_Sunny--

GG is not there then whoever gets evicted saanu ki πŸ˜Ž

GG toh winner hain uski fikar karne ki koi zarorat nahin
Originally posted by CaptainCharisma

Pritam shouldn't leave...too unrealistic...
Karishma has good support
Dimpy won't go as she is content provider

Anyone of the other 3 can leave for all I care

if there is a double elimination chances are high sonali and upen will go
Originally posted by Sabhayata

they are just guests not contestants πŸ˜ƒ

Yes but alliances will be formed with these guests. Mehek can easily bond with Karishma and both can work on the naari mukti morcha abhyan. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†