Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -PD-

i feel Ali is going this week

but do you really think Ali will be evicted after the kind of support he has received from salman?
Originally posted by: jyoti06

If they go by votes , Upen is getting evicted

If they go by content and purpose , then Ali might get evicted since apart from his comedy acts , he is not really changing any equation in the house .. and comedy ke liye toh 5 wild card namunas already aa rahein hai 😆😆

Ali still have a few more weeks to go. They usually milk such characters till the finale, be it Imam or Ajaz. It has to be Upen nobody else as he has been fully utilised and there isn't much they can make out any content from him. Even Upen understands this thats why he is desperately trying to cling on and form a romantic angle with Karishma.

When all is said and done and I compare all, he is the weakest link in the bunch at this point.
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Ali still have a few more weeks to go. They usually milk such characters till the finale, be it Imam or Ajaz. It has to be Upen nobody else as he has been fully utilised and there isn't much they can make out any content from him. Even Upen understands this thats why he is desperately trying to cling on and form a romantic angle with Karishma.

When all is said and done and I compare all, he is the weakest link in the bunch at this point.

yup logically Upen should b out ... romantic angles can b formed by rahul mahajan too who is entering next week .. so u dont need a Upen for it anymore 😆😆
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't know who will go but i want Upen to go.
Greenbear thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sabhayata

but do you really think Ali will be evicted after the kind of support he has received from salman?

Salman's support means nothing. 😆

Even Mehek was supported by him but she was voted out too.

Actually a wrong impression has been gvn to the HMs that its all about Ali outside but in reality its not so.

tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CaptainCharisma

Pritam shouldn't leave...too unrealistic...
Karishma has good support
Dimpy won't go as she is content provider

Anyone of the other 3 can leave for all I care

I hope it's Upen. His footage antics are coming across forced and idk he gives off negative energy lately. Very disturbed and agitated all the time.I don't think he can contribute anything new other than this atitude he has shown past two weeks.He is overused above his capacity and saturated lol
Greenbear thumbnail
If Rahul is entering then if you go by season 2 then he can form an alliance with Pritam and Ali, bromance. He is that type, mast maula kind. 😆😆

Rahuul also retweeted a tweet saying that noone is interested in seeing Rahul swayamvar part 2. 😆😆
tranquilsoul.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Greenbear

If Rahul is entering then if you go by season 2 then he can form an alliance with Pritam and Ali, bromance. He is that type, mast maula kind. 😆😆

Rahuul also retweeted a tweet saying that noone is interested in seeing Rahul swayamvar part 2. 😆😆

But Rahul has been canvasing votes for Sona too 😆 And Sambhavna has been teasing him in twitter.So maybe he will atleast try an angle.It will be sort of gross though as he is almost 40 and Sona is too young for him.
And don't take his RTs seriousl,he RTs tweets bashing him and calling him names 😆
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheBoss

Upen or Puneet. 👍🏼

puneet is not nominated upen is an important part of BG if he gets evicted game will become one sided
Greenbear thumbnail
Originally posted by: tranquilsoul..

But Rahul has been canvasing votes for Sona too 😆 And Sambhavna has been teasing him in twitter.So maybe he will atleast try an angle.It will be sort of gross though as he is almost 40 and Sona is too young for him.
And don't take his RTs seriousl,he RTs tweets bashing him and calling him names 😆

So, we can look forward to Dimpy-Rahul-Sonali love triangle. Upen is not required now I guess. 😆😆