dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Originally posted by Khotteya

Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Baldev is stupid to think about a close relative whose life was I'm danger instead of worrying over his wedding. Seriously when you know that someone's life is in stake, someone very close, will you find people to tell about it and waste time? Now that's stupid in my sense. Forget Baldev btw! What is Ranvi thinking? Will a guy who was so eager to get married to the girl he loved beyond his life will go out on his wedding day to murder someone? How dumb this thought can be! Plus he knows Baldev since childhood, yet he thinks that Baldev can kill someone and even after seeing how much he loves Veera, Ranvi thinks that Baldev can take jhooti kasam on her?! Oh yea Baldev can surely do all the wrong doings cause Rajveer said so. That's called Ranvi's true lowee for Rajveer! So dumb!
Truth is that Ranvi can never accept that anyone else can love Veera much more than he does. He can never accept that Veera can give importance to another person and not him. Well wait.. Does he even love his sister? I doubt! Cause love isn't dominating. Its letting your loved ones feel free not suffocating.

yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..

Plz go nd find some strong & genuine reason to defend Ranvi & make Baldev stupid Stern Smile
You are coming across as lame & dumb as you fav Tongue

are u blind or u cant read and understand english?? am i defending ranvi?? baldev did stupidity period dats all i m trying to tell...
and btw der is freedom of expression in this forum and if u have issues reading against ur fav den its not d right place for u

Actually its not me but u whos having prob reading against ur fav, thats y u r coming up with such dumb reasons to put down other characters & forcefully trying to prove how stupid Baldev was to panic after knowing abt Nihal's death wen actually its ur fav whos a dumbass Tongue
And yes u r absolutely free to post in d free forum & show wats ur level of err understanding Ermm
Btw i salute u... it takes great courage to fight for such a nonsense & most hated character & putting down the other one in d process LOL
Plz continue with the entertainment Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

SurAditAnjalizainabawoonpri_tanviKielyanjsMrDarcyfan

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

NV ranjanholic, so if you think Baden is stupid you definitely think Ranvi is stupid too no?

Oh no he's just a poor innocent soul misled by a monster RV LOL
So poor that he doesnt even have brains of his own Tongue

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvizainabawoonanjsMrDarcyfan

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 4:48am | IP Logged

NV ranjanholic, so if you think Baden is stupid you definitely think Ranvi is stupid too no?

who is baden ROFL
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:38am | IP Logged
lol...dekh lo...when a person doesnt have any argument to put forward, he starts pointing at others typos...ROFL
anyways...yesterday's episode i felt like throwing something at Ranvi...he has become the devil's dog...licking up everything that RV throws at him...

didnt even bother to meet Baldev to check that is how blindly he trust RV...good going...now i really want the court to pursue a case against Ranvi for mis-leading the court...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SurAditAnjalidimaagkidahipri_tanvi

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:43am | IP Logged

who is badenROFL

No point to argue right? LOL
Thats why pointing typos Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviKielyanjs

Lady_Bheem IF-Stunnerz
Lady_Bheem
Lady_Bheem

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

lol...dekh lo...when a person doesnt have any argument to put forward, he starts pointing at others typos...ROFL
anyways...yesterday's episode i felt like throwing something at Ranvi...he has become the devil's dog...licking up everything that RV throws at him...

didnt even bother to meet Baldev to check that is how blindly he trust RV...good going... now i really want the court to pursue a case against Ranvi for mis-leading the court .

Thumbs Up

Bold : Same here. In yesterday's epi Ranvi went on to say 'he saw Baldev murdering Nihal' .. What a liar !! I really want the court to pursue a case against this liar !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviKielypluviophile.anjs-dear10-

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 31 December 2014 at 8:45am | IP Logged

who is baden ROFL

She meant Baldev. Baden  was a typo. I thought you were smart enough to tell but I guess we are wrong LOL. I don't see what's funny,  or maybe you are just laughing because you can find anything else to laugh at us by LOL.

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 31 December 2014 at 8:44am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahipri_tanvianjsMaaneetDeewangi-dear10-

Go to top