liar RAnvi (Page 8)

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khotteya

Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Baldev is stupid to think about a close relative whose life was I'm danger instead of worrying over his wedding. Seriously when you know that someone's life is in stake, someone very close, will you find people to tell about it and waste time? Now that's stupid in my sense. Forget Baldev btw! What is Ranvi thinking? Will a guy who was so eager to get married to the girl he loved beyond his life will go out on his wedding day to murder someone? How dumb this thought can be! Plus he knows Baldev since childhood, yet he thinks that Baldev can kill someone and even after seeing how much he loves Veera, Ranvi thinks that Baldev can take jhooti kasam on her?! Oh yea Baldev can surely do all the wrong doings cause Rajveer said so. That's called Ranvi's true lowee for Rajveer! So dumb!
Truth is that Ranvi can never accept that anyone else can love Veera much more than he does. He can never accept that Veera can give importance to another person and not him. Well wait.. Does he even love his sister? I doubt! Cause love isn't dominating. Its letting your loved ones feel free not suffocating.

yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..

Plz go nd find some strong & genuine reason to defend Ranvi & make Baldev stupid Stern Smile
You are coming across as lame & dumb as you fav Tongue

are u blind or u cant read and understand english?? am i defending ranvi?? baldev did stupidity period dats all i m trying to tell...
and btw der is freedom of expression in this forum and if u have issues reading against ur fav den its not d right place for u

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:48am | IP Logged

yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..

Plz go nd find some strong & genuine reason to defend Ranvi & make Baldev stupid Stern Smile

are u blind or u cant read and understand english?? am i defending ranvi?? baldev did stupidity period dats all i m trying to tell...
and btw der is freedom of expression in this forum and if u have issues reading against ur fav den its not d right place for u

i think if u want to discuss how stupid Baldev is, then you are in a wrong thread...i opened this thread cause i couldnt get over the fact that RAnvi lied so confidently, when he knew that he is risking Baldev's whole life...so discussing how stupid Baldev is, is pointless in this thread...you are free to open another thread for it...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskpri_tanviMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

i think if u want to discuss how stupid Baldev is, then you are in a wrong thread...i opened this thread cause i couldnt get over the fact that RAnvi lied so confidently, when he knew that he is risking Baldev's whole life...so discussing how stupid Baldev is, is pointless in this thread...you are free to open another thread for it...

no i will discuss dis here only... kya karoge?
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:29am | IP Logged

well...then your comments will be ignored...ROYALLY...Smile

Keep posting...atleast my thread will stay on page ONE LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanviMaaneetDeewangi

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 1:45am | IP Logged

BIG DEAL ROFL
LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 6:55pm | IP Logged

BIG DEAL ROFL

Anjs bin bulaaye  mehmaan  aa jaate  hai creating nuisance LOL. This is a post on Ranvis stupidity because he was indeed stupid and a jealous fan came and made it about Baldev's stupidity, which is non existent LOL

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 30 December 2014 at 6:55pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskpri_tanvianjsMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

BIG DEAL ROFL

Anjs bin bulaaye  mehmaan  aa jaate  hai creating nuisance LOL. This is a post on Ranvis stupidity because he was indeed stupid and a jealous fan came and made it about Baldev's stupidity, which is non existent LOL

There is NO point arguing with people who cant see LOGIC! That is what I have realised. No matter what Ranvi does, even if he chooses to be constantly mislead by a psycho killer, or accuses someone of murder without SEEING them commit murder, it will be JUSTIFIABLE to some!

But Baldev taking off on his own in PANIC, to look for Nihal when he told him his LIFE is in danger is STUPID! But Ranvi is SO intelligent that he believes everything that Rajveer tells him! So in consulsion, Ranvi is SO smart and Baldev is SO stupid! I guess that is what some people want to prove! But we all know who the ACTUAL stupid character here is! 

I rest my case! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskpri_tanvianjs...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 30 December 2014 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
NV ranjanholic, so if you think Baden is stupid you definitely think Ranvi is stupid too no? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top