Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

liar RAnvi (Page 7)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Are there two people using the account of anjs  or do you just switch sides quickly? LOL

give one instance where i have changed side ??

i always find Ranvi very lame n idiotic...and in the end, its not about taking sides...it bt what one feels right or wrong in a character

and last but not the least...this is a discussion bt characters...please refrain from making personal remarks...if u have any view then share it...or else its ok if u keep out...no need to make lame comments

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

Originally posted by LoveIzMusic

Are there two people using the account of anjs  or do you just switch sides quickly? LOL

give one instance where i have changed side ??

i always find Ranvi very lame n idiotic...and in the end, its not about taking sides...it bt what one feels right or wrong in a character

and last but not the least...this is a discussion bt characters...please refrain from making personal remarks...if u have any view then share it...or else its ok if u keep out...no need to make lame comments

LOL Sorry wrong post LOL

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 29 December 2014 at 9:35am
Nikki36 IF-Dazzler
Nikki36
Nikki36

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
He really is the dumbest, easily manipulated, lacking a back bone 'good guy'

He also is such a hypocripte, he was always nasty and mean to nihal,

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnanjs...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikki36

He really is the dumbest, easily manipulated, lacking a back bone 'good guy'

He also is such a hypocripte, he was always nasty and mean to nihal,

yea, he was nasty to Nihal...he easily forgot that Nihal saved his n veera's life from the tiger...he easily forgot that Baldev saved his life in mumbai...he is a 'NAMAK-HARAAM'

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanvi...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

Kiely IF-Rockerz
Kiely
Kiely

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Woah you actually need guts to support this fool
Such lame and stupid reasons to support your favs
Ranvi is the most pathetic character I have ever come across
Atleast Rv is viklain but this guy Censored
I am glad Veera married her love without rotlus consent
It was like a slap on his face
Waise bhi doesnt need him . Baldevs love is more than enough for her thats y she started behavibg normally the very next day of her marriage

Edited by Kiely - 29 December 2014 at 11:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

balveeradimaagkidahipri_tanvidivyasnanjs...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Well! Discussion splitted into two. Ranvi is the brainless man,i ever came across. This is the first unique man i found today who himself is spreading that 'i m an eyewittness of a murder' which is really a surprise element for me. Baldev will get out of the blame and jail for sure. But ranvi will be stucked very badly. How? In court,if u give any statement u've have to permanently stuck with it,and if u tried to change that statement,u'l definitely get stuck in another charges applied by court. After all u r misguiding and wasting the time of court,which is a serious offence.Ranvi is thinking all these stuffs very straight. 'main iss katal ka chashmadid gawah hu aur main court me aye bayaan dunga' toh de na re baba kisne roka hai tujhe ja. I will call ranvi a 'bachha' who has got a new thing. Court me chashmadid gawah,he'l be first time going na in court. Excitement to hogi he hai na. Fir kyu ye mauka chode ranvi! Par jo side effects padenge ranvi par wo koi nh dekh raha hai. See on rv's insistance ranvi will give statement against baldev,and veera finds out rv as original culprit,toh logically uske sath ranvi bhi phasega. Court will nt see rv misguided ranvi,usko sirf ye pata hai ki ranvi ne iske kehne par statement diya thats it! I knw i m too too logical,bt this is true in real. Bas CVs ye dikha de toh achha hoga,what i pointed above. So kehne ka matlab ye 'veera toh baldev ko uda le gayi apne sath' ranvi 'ab tera kya hoga'. Nw instead of anger i m feeling pity for this poor guy. Brainless child indeed.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsMrDarcyfan

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonmusk

Well! Discussion splitted into two. Ranvi is the brainless man,i ever came across. This is the first unique man i found today who himself is spreading that 'i m an eyewittness of a murder' which is really a surprise element for me. Baldev will get out of the blame and jail for sure. But ranvi will be stucked very badly. How? In court,if u give any statement u've have to permanently stuck with it,and if u tried to change that statement,u'l definitely get stuck in another charges applied by court. After all u r misguiding and wasting the time of court,which is a serious offence.Ranvi is thinking all these stuffs very straight. 'main iss katal ka chashmadid gawah hu aur main court me aye bayaan dunga' toh de na re baba kisne roka hai tujhe ja. I will call ranvi a 'bachha' who has got a new thing. Court me chashmadid gawah,he'l be first time going na in court. Excitement to hogi he hai na. Fir kyu ye mauka chode ranvi! Par jo side effects padenge ranvi par wo koi nh dekh raha hai. See on rv's insistance ranvi will give statement against baldev,and veera finds out rv as original culprit,toh logically uske sath ranvi bhi phasega. Court will nt see rv misguided ranvi,usko sirf ye pata hai ki ranvi ne iske kehne par statement diya thats it! I knw i m too too logical,bt this is true in real. Bas CVs ye dikha de toh achha hoga,what i pointed above. So kehne ka matlab ye 'veera toh baldev ko uda le gayi apne sath' ranvi 'ab tera kya hoga'. Nw instead of anger i m feeling pity for this poor guy. Brainless child indeed.

Very nicely put, hope cv's take this route

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMrDarcyfan

sonmusk Goldie
sonmusk
sonmusk

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Very nicely put,hope CVs take this route. They has too,bt mash ka koi bharosa nh. Court ko bhi ranvi ke aagey na jhuka de. I'l pray for the judge. Lol

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anjs

Go to top