Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

   
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

liar RAnvi (Page 6)

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Joined: 27 May 2010
Posts: 33447

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Baldev is stupid to think about a close relative whose life was I'm danger instead of worrying over his wedding. Seriously when you know that someone's life is in stake, someone very close, will you find people to tell about it and waste time? Now that's stupid in my sense. Forget Baldev btw! What is Ranvi thinking? Will a guy who was so eager to get married to the girl he loved beyond his life will go out on his wedding day to murder someone? How dumb this thought can be! Plus he knows Baldev since childhood, yet he thinks that Baldev can kill someone and even after seeing how much he loves Veera, Ranvi thinks that Baldev can take jhooti kasam on her?! Oh yea Baldev can surely do all the wrong doings cause Rajveer said so. That's called Ranvi's true lowee for Rajveer! So dumb!
Truth is that Ranvi can never accept that anyone else can love Veera much more than he does. He can never accept that Veera can give importance to another person and not him. Well wait.. Does he even love his sister? I doubt! Cause love isn't dominating. Its letting your loved ones feel free not suffocating. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pluviophile.NitaReidanjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...Mental_Manadhil

Tabatha Groupbie
Tabatha
Tabatha

Joined: 12 June 2011
Posts: 175

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I have been watching this show since it's first day. I've loved it up until this track. I don't understand where the writers are taking this. And now we must suffer through the process of proving Baldev's innocence. The viewership is already aware that he's innocent, and dragging this is only going to be more waste of time.  I also don't understand why the writers make Ratan suffer, and suffer... endlessly. Couldn't she have this happiness with Nihal? The whole build up with their story, was just a waste of time. I'm quite weary of watching Ratan suffer.

Ranvi seems so hot headed and angry all of the time. I never thought him to be stupid, but it seems like his character is stunted to where he has zero common sense. Getting him to see common sense, or things that are right before him is like pulling teeth. Didn't he think for a moment to talk to Baldev about this and just ask him what's going on before making assumptions that he killed Nihal?




The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_tanvianjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi-dear10-Mental_Manadhil

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18005

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tabatha

I have been watching this show since it's first day. I've loved it up until this track. I don't understand where the writers are taking this. And now we must suffer through the process of proving Baldev's innocence. The viewership is already aware that he's innocent, and dragging this is only going to be more waste of time.  I also don't understand why the writers make Ratan suffer, and suffer... endlessly. Couldn't she have this happiness with Nihal? The whole build up with their story, was just a waste of time. I'm quite weary of watching Ratan suffer.

Ranvi seems so hot headed and angry all of the time. I never thought him to be stupid, but it seems like his character is stunted to where he has zero common sense. Getting him to see common sense, or things that are right before him is like pulling teeth. Didn't he think for a moment to talk to Baldev about this and just ask him what's going on before making assumptions that he killed Nihal?





@ red : forget talking...he isnt even unsure bt what he is saying...he is totally confident that Baldev killed Nihaal...just cause Baldev was next to the dead body n Ranvi saw him first...what if Baldev had claimed that he saw RAnvi attacking Nihal n put the weapon on his hand...than that makes RAnvi the killer...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnpri_tanviMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Joined: 04 March 2012
Posts: 7617

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 2:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Baldev is stupid to think about a close relative whose life was I'm danger instead of worrying over his wedding. Seriously when you know that someone's life is in stake, someone very close, will you find people to tell about it and waste time? Now that's stupid in my sense. Forget Baldev btw! What is Ranvi thinking? Will a guy who was so eager to get married to the girl he loved beyond his life will go out on his wedding day to murder someone? How dumb this thought can be! Plus he knows Baldev since childhood, yet he thinks that Baldev can kill someone and even after seeing how much he loves Veera, Ranvi thinks that Baldev can take jhooti kasam on her?! Oh yea Baldev can surely do all the wrong doings cause Rajveer said so. That's called Ranvi's true lowee for Rajveer! So dumb!
Truth is that Ranvi can never accept that anyone else can love Veera much more than he does. He can never accept that Veera can give importance to another person and not him. Well wait.. Does he even love his sister? I doubt! Cause love isn't dominating. Its letting your loved ones feel free not suffocating. 

yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..
anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Joined: 03 September 2011
Posts: 18005

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic



yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..

we can make tall claims, but in actual, when anyone faces such a situation, he or she panics n tries to reach the place asap...

ranvi-fan's reason to make baldev look stupid, is too lame...just like RAnvi's witness...and whatever Baldev did...why he did this, why didnt he do that...those are just excuses...

the main POINT is that IDIOT RANVI, did not see Baldev actually killing Nihal...he just saw the situation n made assumptions...and he is confidently pitting dhindora that he is the eye-witness... LAME behaviour to grab attention...and whatever Veera n Baldev does, Ranvi will have to go n tell what he actually saw, and that is 'NOTHING'...

he didnt see Baldev HITTING Nihal...he just saw Nihal dead n Baldev holding the weapon...hope he atleast narrates that much in front of the judge...rather than making tall claims just to garner attention...


Edited by anjs - 29 December 2014 at 8:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

dimaagkidahi Goldie
dimaagkidahi
dimaagkidahi

Joined: 18 June 2014
Posts: 1821

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

Originally posted by _Bidzie_

Baldev is stupid to think about a close relative whose life was I'm danger instead of worrying over his wedding. Seriously when you know that someone's life is in stake, someone very close, will you find people to tell about it and waste time? Now that's stupid in my sense. Forget Baldev btw! What is Ranvi thinking? Will a guy who was so eager to get married to the girl he loved beyond his life will go out on his wedding day to murder someone? How dumb this thought can be! Plus he knows Baldev since childhood, yet he thinks that Baldev can kill someone and even after seeing how much he loves Veera, Ranvi thinks that Baldev can take jhooti kasam on her?! Oh yea Baldev can surely do all the wrong doings cause Rajveer said so. That's called Ranvi's true lowee for Rajveer! So dumb!
Truth is that Ranvi can never accept that anyone else can love Veera much more than he does. He can never accept that Veera can give importance to another person and not him. Well wait.. Does he even love his sister? I doubt! Cause love isn't dominating. Its letting your loved ones feel free not suffocating.


yaar defo u will take someone along... what if he was attcked by many ppl even ballu life would have been on stake on his wedding day... plus bansuri tried stopping him he could have told her atleast wat the issue is.. arey yaar on wedding day der will always be ppl with the groom and bride.. friends and relatives are always around dem... so its too lame dat ballu was all alone on his wedding day and in such a important situation he rather wanted baggi to decorate his house dan going with him...even for having tea he takes dem along..

and well veera also na she married ballu ok.. but den ranvi is a police witness.. even if veera bears ballu kid he will still have to give his witness statement of wat he saw and he will..




Plz go nd find some strong & genuine reason to defend Ranvi & make Baldev stupid Stern Smile
You are coming across as lame & dumb as you fav Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjsMrDarcyfan

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Joined: 12 September 2014
Posts: 775

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Are there two people using the account of anjs  or do you just switch sides quickly? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Joined: 12 September 2014
Posts: 775

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 8:56am | IP Logged
@khotteya  that's what I said. There's no "not stupid" reason to defend Ranvi. For past months- sorry- since post leap he's been doing nothing but stupid things and it were ok if he just hurt his stupid self but he hurts everyone  in the process.  And the last three cases he keeps hurting my favorite  Baldev!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dimaagkidahipri_tanviMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Ranvi punished his own veerakhdi

Author: overactor   Replies: 6   Views: 1205

overactor 6 1205 26 December 2014 at 1:17pm by sonmusk
Ranvi Redemption

Author: LoveIzMusic   Replies: 7   Views: 1315

LoveIzMusic 7 1315 26 December 2014 at 12:24am by ..IshqShava..
New Veera Promo - VeeBa v/s Ranvi!!!

2 3 4 5 6

Author: VishAna   Replies: 42   Views: 5961

VishAna 42 5961 23 December 2014 at 1:18pm by -Swetha-
Ranvi's dream/nightmare :/

2

Author: ..IshqShava..   Replies: 12   Views: 699

..IshqShava.. 12 699 23 December 2014 at 5:13am by sonmusk
BALDEV AND RANVI TO CONTEST IN ELECTIONS VEERA TO RANVI

Author: manishasatpathy   Replies: 4   Views: 1222

manishasatpathy 4 1222 03 May 2014 at 7:40am by Anraysha

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index