Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

liar RAnvi (Page 5)

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _MoHiNi_

Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

<font size="3">frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison...</font>
<font size="3">secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">frankly if ranvi is a liar den baldev was stupid and rajvir over smartLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance..Day Dreaming..</font>

Oh yeah, Baldev was actually stupid... stupid to look at Ranvi like that & expect atleast 1% trust frm him... stupid to expect that the only person present there who knew him well since childhood will trust that he cannot commit such a horrendous crime.
Afterall Baldev has not got brains like Ranvi... & what a relief that is!

So if all this makes Baldev stupid, then what Ranvi has done makes him the most nonsensical, dumb & headless creature alive on Earth.

baldev was stupid to go on his wedding day on a msg of nihal without telling or taking anyone.. his friends dad and he even dint tell his mother where he ws going... he could have told anyone on earth seriously.even called d cops... nahi bass bevakoof ki tarah nikal padha jeep leke shaadi ke din... ab isse stupid nahi kahenge toh intelligent bolna hai kya?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SurAditAnjali

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjs

frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison... 
secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL

frankly if ranvi is a liar den baldev was stupid and rajvir over smart LOL

btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance.. Day Dreaming.. 

@ red: thats exactly what we are saying...how did he become an eye-witness when he actually didnt see Baldev hit Nihaal...

@blue : he is actually going around telling people that he is an eye-witnes..which means he saw Baldev commiting the crime...doesnt taht mean as accusing Baldev ?

@pink : ofcourse Baldev is stupid to expect any kind of smart beahviour from Idiot Ranvi...

Shivin was looking gorgeous, but i cant overlook what RAnvi did, just cause Shivin looks good...sorry, m not a fangirl who wud drool over Shivin n overlook everything else...Ranvi is a pathetic character...plus i dont think Shivin is that good in acting department...Vishal, Nihaal...even Balwant is much better actors then Shivin

badlev was stupid enuf to go on his wedding day without telling anyone abt it.. not even his frirends mom or dad.. 
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:22pm | IP Logged
Those who want to support Ranvi no matter how wrong, or how much of a loser he is, will continue to do so I guess! 

Yes Baldev was stupid to run off like that. But when he got the call, his friends were not there. Actually no one was there! I didnt realise that when someone you consider a "Relative" calls and says their life is in danger, you just hang around to find people to "Tell" and call the Police etc, without going to help them in any way you can!

Also, this is not a western country or big city, this is a small town in Punjab where everyone knows each other. So Baldev would have felt confident to go out on his own. Yes he should have called someone! But POLICE? You mean Rajveer? I dont think he had any confidence in the police, after what he and his friends were subjected to!

As for Ranvi...He is selfish and he is judgmental and biased! THAT is why he is not willing to give Baldev the benefit of the doubt, and going around telling everyone he is an "Eyewitness" to the murder, when he is NOT! Also, if RAVI got the call and went to help Nihal without calling anyone, he would be called a Mahaan "Hero", but when Baldev does it he is "Stupid!". Ranvi needs to "Relax?" Really? Is he at a SPA, or is he accusing someone of Murder? LOL

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 28 December 2014 at 7:01pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TabathaSurAditAnjalianjs...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangipluviophile.-dear10-_SilentSoul_

LoveIzMusic Senior Member
LoveIzMusic
LoveIzMusic

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
The only stupidity Baldev has if he will forgive Ranvi easily like he did last time. Other than that God blessed Ranvi with enough stupidity for all of PP people anyway.  He took Baldev's share of stupidity as well. 
And you don't even have a reason to call him stupid so you find the most absurd way to show that it was his fault LOL. Baldev is NOT ranvi. He received a call from Nihaal saying he was in danger and unlike Ranvi would have, Baldev ran to his rescue. Ranvi would have just sat there and cried saying "Nihaal  cha-cha ji is in danger. Now what will happen to my Biji?"

Edited by LoveIzMusic - 28 December 2014 at 5:27pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

SurAditAnjalipluviophile.anjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil-dear10-_SilentSoul_

TeriGalliyan IF-Rockerz
TeriGalliyan
TeriGalliyan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Kahe ka eye witness baldev was just standing there near Nihal ' s dead body but ranvi as always blamed baldev Dead that was pathetic.
If baldev was found near Nihal dead body then ranvi was also there so why can't be called the murderer also ranvi should also get arrested because he was there before police arrived. Seriously i wanted to know does ranvi have brain or gober in his head how can he be the eye witness when he never saw anything he only saw baldev standing there. As I said before ranvi needs brain and eye surgery. And why he is called the eye witness ranvi should be also a suspect because he was there at the muder place..ranvi should get arrested and questioned as well. 

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 28 December 2014 at 5:57pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TabathaSurAditAnjalianjsMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

NitaReid IF-Sizzlerz
NitaReid
NitaReid

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I.just want to see ranvi verbally slapped by veera and baldev at the end of the track. Then I might watch it again. I just cant tolerate him being forgiven all the time and still holds the tag of mahaan. 
I don't get why leads always has to be right no matter what. I hate it when other shows justify the heroine stupid decisions as decisions made out of love. So it also applies to ranvi, i would hate it if he is forgiven after saying sorry to himself on the mirror.

I don't think he would even apologise to baldev after this track,  he would say I went but baldev insulted me like always. No one can insult the rock star even if he  wronged everyone a million times.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnanjsMrDarcyfan...-Riya-...MaaneetDeewangi-dear10-

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 7:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by _MoHiNi_

<font size="3">frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison...</font>
<font size="3">secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">frankly if ranvi is a liar den baldev was stupid and rajvir over smartLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance..Day Dreaming..</font>

Oh yeah, Baldev was actually stupid... stupid to look at Ranvi like that & expect atleast 1% trust frm him... stupid to expect that the only person present there who knew him well since childhood will trust that he cannot commit such a horrendous crime.
Afterall Baldev has not got brains like Ranvi... & what a relief that is!

So if all this makes Baldev stupid, then what Ranvi has done makes him the most nonsensical, dumb & headless creature alive on Earth.

baldev was stupid to go on his wedding day on a msg of nihal without telling or taking anyone.. his friends dad and he even dint tell his mother where he ws going... he could have told anyone on earth seriously.even called d cops... nahi bass bevakoof ki tarah nikal padha jeep leke shaadi ke din... ab isse stupid nahi kahenge toh intelligent bolna hai kya?

Really?? At that time Baldev only had Nihal in his mind, cuz he got the msg that his life is in danger and he rushed on the spot asap to save Nihal but unfortunately he died.
You get a call frm a close person nd he says that my life is in danger come nd save me asap so do you go around informing ppl abt it, worrying abt ur wedding nd wasting ur time rather than rushing to d spot to save him?
You call this stupidity? Confused
Oh yeah for you intelligence must be what Ranvi did Tongue
Imagine him getting Nihal's call... he wld have ran around like anything crying & screaming but wldnt have rushed to d spot to save him.
It requires special powers to defend such a pathetic character & call the other character stupid!

The most absurd way of finding fault in Baldev when there isnt any.

Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 28 December 2014 at 7:45pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnNitaReidanjsMrDarcyfan-dear10-_SilentSoul_

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 9:22pm | IP Logged

everyone has already replied aptly to you but I will also add my two cents...

Yes baldev is stupid cause the poor guy thought of helping nihaal. How dare he, PP me help karneka theka tho surf ranvi Kashi ha I...right ?

And if he stupid to reach out to nihaal on his wedding day... isn't ranvi stupid to think the baldev would go on his wedding day to kill someone...esp since he was so eager to get married...esp when he isn't suppose to leave his house post the rituals.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NitaReidMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil-dear10-

Go to top