Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

liar RAnvi (Page 4)

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 4:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by i_love_arshi

In the last few minutes of yesterday's episode veerji baba says chaiji that "hum nihal chachu ko kho diye aur baldev uska khooni". Vo scene aise lag raha tha jaise ranvi n rajveer dono milke planning n plotting kiya ballu ko phasane ke liyeDeadthanks to awsome acting skills of shivin LOL

yeah it seemed like he got the reason he needed to break the marriageAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

i_love_arshioveractor

NamuVyas IF-Rockerz
NamuVyas
NamuVyas

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 7:50am | IP Logged
frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison... 
secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL

frankly if ranvi is a liar den baldev was stupid and rajvir over smart LOL

btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance.. Day Dreaming.. 

mingaanjs

Mental_Manadhil IF-Stunnerz
Mental_Manadhil
Mental_Manadhil

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NV-ranjanholic

<font size="3">frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison...</font>
<font size="3">secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">frankly if ranvi is a liar den baldev was stupid and rajvir over smartLOL</font>
<font size="3">
</font>
<font size="3">btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance..Day Dreaming..</font>

Oh yeah, Baldev was actually stupid... stupid to look at Ranvi like that & expect atleast 1% trust frm him... stupid to expect that the only person present there who knew him well since childhood will trust that he cannot commit such a horrendous crime.
Afterall Baldev has not got brains like Ranvi... & what a relief that is!

So if all this makes Baldev stupid, then what Ranvi has done makes him the most nonsensical, dumb & headless creature alive on Earth.

Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 27 December 2014 at 8:34am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

i_love_arshiSukhmani05divyasnKielypluviophile.anjsMrDarcyfanShivani_4ujanvi0513-dear10-overactor

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Ranvi is insane! He has officially lost it! HOW can he say that Baldev killed Nihaal when he didnt SEE him do it? All he saw was Baldev standing next to his body, and he was holding that jack. 

He saw that people had come over, coz Baldev yelled "Koi Hai?", and people heard it. So why would he do that, if he killed Nihal? Also, this is a very serious CRIME! You cant just give witness that someone KILLED somebody and say you are the "Eyewitness" when you didnt actually SEE the person killing someone? 

No court will accept seeing a person standing over a dead body with a weapon as "Solid" proof that someone is a killer! Ranvi is SO mahaan and giving the "truth" first place, that he doesn't even care that Baldev is his "Beloved" wife's brother! When it is convenient for him, he forgets his relationships too! 

But STILL Ranvi's Poojari's will continue to worship him!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 28 December 2014 at 12:04am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

divyasnKielyanjsMaaneetDeewangiMental_Manadhil

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 12:03am | IP Logged

frankly Ranvi needs to relax and understand dat its a murder dat baldev is accused of and its not something small.. his one mistake can get him countless years in prison... 
secondly he dint see baldev stabbing nihal.. he only saw him standing with the baton and his clothes in blood... so even if he gives a statement he can only say what he saw which isnt accusing him of murder really... so ranvi actually saying yes baldev murdered is silly... i m sure ranvi knows baldev long enough years to have dat much trust on him dat he wont commit a murder on his wedding day in his wedding dressLOL

btw shivin was looking gorgeous yesterday and even gave a cool performance.. Day Dreaming.. 

Sorry,  but didnt Ranvi say that Baldev is a "Khooni" to Chaiji? So that means he DOES beleive that Baldev did it? So he will give witness that Baldev KILLED Nihal and he is the eye witness, when he knows very well he didnt see him kill Nihal at all! ALL he saw was him standing with the jack in his hand, and blood on his clothes.

When HE tried to come close to Nihal, RV stopped him. If that didn't happen, even Ranvi would have had blood on him. 

No he does NOT trust Baldev enough to think that he wont murder someone on his wedding day in his wedding dress. Because if he did, then he would not have fallen for everything that RV was telling him! Also, if he used half of his brain even, he would be able to think how convenient it was that RV is calling him and telling him that Baldev and Nihal are fighting, and that Baldev is just outside PP right now etc? How convenient that he knows exactly where Baldev is at any given time? But Ranvi is not even THINKING on those terms. As far as he is concerned Baldev is a killer, and RV that he has known for 3 months is the most truthful and upstanding citizen! 

As for how Shivin looked...I dont think I even noticed, so angry was I about how stupid the "Character" Ranvi  was being! Willing to play with someone's life, when you didnt even SEE them murder someone!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 28 December 2014 at 12:03am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Kaddu-KielyanjsMaaneetDeewangi

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:02am | IP Logged

@ red: thats exactly what we are saying...how did he become an eye-witness when he actually didnt see Baldev hit Nihaal...

@blue : he is actually going around telling people that he is an eye-witnes..which means he saw Baldev commiting the crime...doesnt taht mean as accusing Baldev ?

@pink : ofcourse Baldev is stupid to expect any kind of smart beahviour from Idiot Ranvi...

Shivin was looking gorgeous, but i cant overlook what RAnvi did, just cause Shivin looks good...sorry, m not a fangirl who wud drool over Shivin n overlook everything else...Ranvi is a pathetic character...plus i dont think Shivin is that good in acting department...Vishal, Nihaal...even Balwant is much better actors then Shivin

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Ranvi is insane! He has officially lost it! HOW can he say that Baldev killed Nihaal when he didnt SEE him do it? All he saw was Baldev standing next to his body, and he was holding that jack. 

He saw that people had come over, coz Baldev yelled "Koi Hai?", and people heard it. So why would he do that, if he killed Nihal? Also, this is a very serious CRIME! You cant just give witness that someone KILLED somebody and say you are the "Eyewitness" when you didnt actually SEE the person killing someone? 

No court will accept seeing a person standing over a dead body with a weapon as "Solid" proof that someone is a killer! Ranvi is SO mahaan and giving the "truth" first place, that he doesn't even care that Baldev is his "Beloved" wife's brother! When it is convenient for him, he forgets his relationships too! 

But STILL Ranvi's Poojari's will continue to worship him!

@red : exactly my point...

@blue : unfortunately Indian serials doesnt go the logic way...so no lawyers will think of this point...but i sincerely hope the lawyer (if they get any) raise this point in the court...

Ranvi is a pathetic, self-centered, egoistical character...who wants to dominate the women of his house...he is Mr. Kokilaben Modi (SNS fame)...wants everyone to follow what he preaches, and that is why is always Baldev, cause Baldev never paid him any heed...

Thank god PP residents didnt make him the sarpanch, he is a very unfair person, who, when once categorizes a person, seldom changes his views...its mainly cause of that poor Nihaal had to die a family-less man...

MrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

anjs IF-Sizzlerz
anjs
anjs

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Sorry,  but didnt Ranvi say that Baldev is a "Khooni" to Chaiji? So that means he DOES beleive that Baldev did it? So he will give witness that Baldev KILLED Nihal and he is the eye witness, when he knows very well he didnt see him kill Nihal at all! ALL he saw was him standing with the jack in his hand, and blood on his clothes.

When HE tried to come close to Nihal, RV stopped him. If that didn't happen, even Ranvi would have had blood on him. 

No he does NOT trust Baldev enough to think that he wont murder someone on his wedding day in his wedding dress. Because if he did, then he would not have fallen for everything that RV was telling him! Also, if he used half of his brain even, he would be able to think how convenient it was that RV is calling him and telling him that Baldev and Nihal are fighting, and that Baldev is just outside PP right now etc? How convenient that he knows exactly where Baldev is at any given time? But Ranvi is not even THINKING on those terms. As far as he is concerned Baldev is a killer, and RV that he has known for 3 months is the most truthful and upstanding citizen! 

As for how Shivin looked...I dont think I even noticed, so angry was I about how stupid the "Character" Ranvi  was being! Willing to play with someone's life, when you didnt even SEE them murder someone!

i double your comment MrDarcyfan...it seemed like Ranvi just needed one chance to break the marriage...and RV gave him that chance...

not even once he thought that why is RV poisoning his mind against Baldev...any person will think twice before bad-mouthing a person's close relative in front of that person...but Ranvi didnt even once think as to why RV was doing so with Baldev...

he was ready to get Veera married to RV, did he once think of doing a background check on RV, and he calls himself a responsible parent of Veera...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sonmuskMrDarcyfanMaaneetDeewangi

Go to top