Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Ranvi is insane! He has officially lost it! HOW can he say that Baldev killed Nihaal when he didnt SEE him do it? All he saw was Baldev standing next to his body, and he was holding that jack. 

He saw that people had come over, coz Baldev yelled "Koi Hai?", and people heard it. So why would he do that, if he killed Nihal? Also, this is a very serious CRIME! You cant just give witness that someone KILLED somebody and say you are the "Eyewitness" when you didnt actually SEE the person killing someone? 

No court will accept seeing a person standing over a dead body with a weapon as "Solid" proof that someone is a killer! Ranvi is SO mahaan and giving the "truth" first place, that he doesn't even care that Baldev is his "Beloved" wife's brother! When it is convenient for him, he forgets his relationships too! 

But STILL Ranvi's Poojari's will continue to worship him!

@red : exactly my point...

@blue : unfortunately Indian serials doesnt go the logic way...so no lawyers will think of this point...but i sincerely hope the lawyer (if they get any) raise this point in the court...

Ranvi is a pathetic, self-centered, egoistical character...who wants to dominate the women of his house...he is Mr. Kokilaben Modi (SNS fame)...wants everyone to follow what he preaches, and that is why is always Baldev, cause Baldev never paid him any heed...

Thank god PP residents didnt make him the sarpanch, he is a very unfair person, who, when once categorizes a person, seldom changes his views...its mainly cause of that poor Nihaal had to die a family-less man...
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Sorry,  but didnt Ranvi say that Baldev is a "Khooni" to Chaiji? So that means he DOES beleive that Baldev did it? So he will give witness that Baldev KILLED Nihal and he is the eye witness, when he knows very well he didnt see him kill Nihal at all! ALL he saw was him standing with the jack in his hand, and blood on his clothes.

When HE tried to come close to Nihal, RV stopped him. If that didn't happen, even Ranvi would have had blood on him. 

No he does NOT trust Baldev enough to think that he wont murder someone on his wedding day in his wedding dress. Because if he did, then he would not have fallen for everything that RV was telling him! Also, if he used half of his brain even, he would be able to think how convenient it was that RV is calling him and telling him that Baldev and Nihal are fighting, and that Baldev is just outside PP right now etc? How convenient that he knows exactly where Baldev is at any given time? But Ranvi is not even THINKING on those terms. As far as he is concerned Baldev is a killer, and RV that he has known for 3 months is the most truthful and upstanding citizen! 

As for how Shivin looked...I dont think I even noticed, so angry was I about how stupid the "Character" Ranvi  was being! Willing to play with someone's life, when you didnt even SEE them murder someone!

i double your comment MrDarcyfan...it seemed like Ranvi just needed one chance to break the marriage...and RV gave him that chance...

not even once he thought that why is RV poisoning his mind against Baldev...any person will think twice before bad-mouthing a person's close relative in front of that person...but Ranvi didnt even once think as to why RV was doing so with Baldev...

he was ready to get Veera married to RV, did he once think of doing a background check on RV, and he calls himself a responsible parent of Veera...
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: _MoHiNi_

Oh yeah, Baldev was actually stupid... stupid to look at Ranvi like that & expect atleast 1% trust frm him... stupid to expect that the only person present there who knew him well since childhood will trust that he cannot commit such a horrendous crime.
Afterall Baldev has not got brains like Ranvi... & what a relief that is!

So if all this makes Baldev stupid, then what Ranvi has done makes him the most nonsensical, dumb & headless creature alive on Earth.

baldev was stupid to go on his wedding day on a msg of nihal without telling or taking anyone.. his friends dad and he even dint tell his mother where he ws going... he could have told anyone on earth seriously.even called d cops... nahi bass bevakoof ki tarah nikal padha jeep leke shaadi ke din... ab isse stupid nahi kahenge toh intelligent bolna hai kya?
NamuVyas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anjs

@ red: thats exactly what we are saying...how did he become an eye-witness when he actually didnt see Baldev hit Nihaal...

@blue : he is actually going around telling people that he is an eye-witnes..which means he saw Baldev commiting the crime...doesnt taht mean as accusing Baldev ?

@pink : ofcourse Baldev is stupid to expect any kind of smart beahviour from Idiot Ranvi...

Shivin was looking gorgeous, but i cant overlook what RAnvi did, just cause Shivin looks good...sorry, m not a fangirl who wud drool over Shivin n overlook everything else...Ranvi is a pathetic character...plus i dont think Shivin is that good in acting department...Vishal, Nihaal...even Balwant is much better actors then Shivin

badlev was stupid enuf to go on his wedding day without telling anyone abt it.. not even his frirends mom or dad.. 
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Those who want to support Ranvi no matter how wrong, or how much of a loser he is, will continue to do so I guess! 

Yes Baldev was stupid to run off like that. But when he got the call, his friends were not there. Actually no one was there! I didnt realise that when someone you consider a "Relative" calls and says their life is in danger, you just hang around to find people to "Tell" and call the Police etc, without going to help them in any way you can!

Also, this is not a western country or big city, this is a small town in Punjab where everyone knows each other. So Baldev would have felt confident to go out on his own. Yes he should have called someone! But POLICE? You mean Rajveer? I dont think he had any confidence in the police, after what he and his friends were subjected to!

As for Ranvi...He is selfish and he is judgmental and biased! THAT is why he is not willing to give Baldev the benefit of the doubt, and going around telling everyone he is an "Eyewitness" to the murder, when he is NOT! Also, if RAVI got the call and went to help Nihal without calling anyone, he would be called a Mahaan "Hero", but when Baldev does it he is "Stupid!". Ranvi needs to "Relax?" Really? Is he at a SPA, or is he accusing someone of Murder? LOL
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
LoveIzMusic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The only stupidity Baldev has if he will forgive Ranvi easily like he did last time. Other than that God blessed Ranvi with enough stupidity for all of PP people anyway.  He took Baldev's share of stupidity as well. 
And you don't even have a reason to call him stupid so you find the most absurd way to show that it was his fault ðŸ˜†. Baldev is NOT ranvi. He received a call from Nihaal saying he was in danger and unlike Ranvi would have, Baldev ran to his rescue. Ranvi would have just sat there and cried saying "Nihaal  cha-cha ji is in danger. Now what will happen to my Biji?"
Edited by LoveIzMusic - 9 years ago
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Kahe ka eye witness baldev was just standing there near Nihal ' s dead body but ranvi as always blamed baldev ðŸ¤¢ that was pathetic.
If baldev was found near Nihal dead body then ranvi was also there so why can't be called the murderer also ranvi should also get arrested because he was there before police arrived. Seriously i wanted to know does ranvi have brain or gober in his head how can he be the eye witness when he never saw anything he only saw baldev standing there. As I said before ranvi needs brain and eye surgery. And why he is called the eye witness ranvi should be also a suspect because he was there at the muder place..ranvi should get arrested and questioned as well. 

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail
I.just want to see ranvi verbally slapped by veera and baldev at the end of the track. Then I might watch it again. I just cant tolerate him being forgiven all the time and still holds the tag of mahaan. 
I don't get why leads always has to be right no matter what. I hate it when other shows justify the heroine stupid decisions as decisions made out of love. So it also applies to ranvi, i would hate it if he is forgiven after saying sorry to himself on the mirror.

I don't think he would even apologise to baldev after this track,  he would say I went but baldev insulted me like always. No one can insult the rock star even if he  wronged everyone a million times.

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

baldev was stupid to go on his wedding day on a msg of nihal without telling or taking anyone.. his friends dad and he even dint tell his mother where he ws going... he could have told anyone on earth seriously.even called d cops... nahi bass bevakoof ki tarah nikal padha jeep leke shaadi ke din... ab isse stupid nahi kahenge toh intelligent bolna hai kya?

Really?? At that time Baldev only had Nihal in his mind, cuz he got the msg that his life is in danger and he rushed on the spot asap to save Nihal but unfortunately he died.
You get a call frm a close person nd he says that my life is in danger come nd save me asap so do you go around informing ppl abt it, worrying abt ur wedding nd wasting ur time rather than rushing to d spot to save him?
You call this stupidity? 😕
Oh yeah for you intelligence must be what Ranvi did 😛
Imagine him getting Nihal's call... he wld have ran around like anything crying & screaming but wldnt have rushed to d spot to save him.
It requires special powers to defend such a pathetic character & call the other character stupid!

The most absurd way of finding fault in Baldev when there isnt any.Edited by _MoHiNi_ - 9 years ago
anjs thumbnail

Originally posted by: NV-ranjanholic

everyone has already replied aptly to you but I will also add my two cents...

Yes baldev is stupid cause the poor guy thought of helping nihaal. How dare he, PP me help karneka theka tho surf ranvi Kashi ha I...right ?

And if he stupid to reach out to nihaal on his wedding day... isn't ranvi stupid to think the baldev would go on his wedding day to kill someone...esp since he was so eager to get married...esp when he isn't suppose to leave his house post the rituals.