Ajab Gajab Ghar Jamai

26.12.14 - Chintoo's wish

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chintoo asks badelal to give him water to drink..dolly comes & gives water & says, she will give water & do all wife works.

Chintoo is surprised & asks her what happened to her suddenly & how come she is showing so much of love..she says, naani was saying only u are responsible person, only u do all the works, u are the best & u will be the right person to take in charge of everything after her.

Chintoo becomes happy & says to himself, that means if I keep her happy my work will be done.

Chintoo says to naani, he has finished all the shop/office works & praises naani..naani asks chintoo, how come he finished all the works today so fastly..chintoo says, he is always like that & will do all the works whatever naani says & goes from there.

Naana says to naani, jagadambe chintoo gives a lot of respect to u..naana says, but today he praised too much, there is something wrong, I have to find out.

Naani says to badelal & krishna, today chintoo praised me fully..krishna says, there is nothing wrong in that naaniji, u deserved to be praised.

Naani says, yes but today chintoo praised me too much & I feel if he praises me like this, then there must be something wrong, so u both have to find out what it is.

Krishna says, I got it naaniji, I will keep an eye on chintoo sadu bhai & badelal too repeats the same.

Chintoo checks something in his laptop..dolly comes & says, she loves him..chintoo is surprised & asks her whether she is ready to do whatever he says..she says, except suhaag raat she is ready to do anything for him.

Chintoo says, I have forgotten that matter fully & gives a dress which looked like a long frock & asks her to wear it & show him.

Dolly says, I will wear this dress & fulfill your wish..chintoo says, he will book 2 tickets for ddlj night show..she will become happy.

Chintoo says, in the night, we both leave this house after everybody sleeps..both krishna & badelal watches their conversation from outside the room secretly.

Krishna & badelal informs to naani about chintoo's plan..badelal says, in the night, chintoo jamai will move out of the house with dollyji after every1 sleeps..Naani says, I will see how chintoo goes in the night, I don't allow them to go at any cost.

Naani makes a call to chintoo & asks him to bring her specks from mishra's house..chintoo goes to bring it..dolly brings tea to chintoo.

Krishna gives some serial video to dolly & says, we will watch this epi. now..she says, she wanted to give tea to chintoo & badelal says, that is his work, so he will give & takes the tea cup from her..she goes with krishna to watch the serial.

Chintoo brings the specks & again naani calls him & say, he brought a wrong specks & asks him to go to mishra's house & get the correct specks..he goes again to mishra's house in a sad face.

Chintoo comes back from mishra's house, switch off his mob & say, I will see how naani calls me now..PK comes & gives his mob to chintoo & says, naani is on the line..chintoo speaks to her & naani says, she cant see the items which are far from that specks..chintoo says, ok naaniji, I will get u correct specks.

Chintoo comes to room & dolly says, chintooji I was waiting for u but see u came so late..chintoo says, what can I do, naani gave me so many works.. he again asks her to wear that dress & show her.

She was about to go & some1 knocks the door..chintoo opens the door & surprised to see naana-naani..chintoo says, naaniji ki jai ho in the mid night..naani says, naana is not sleeping, as usual I wanted dolly to come to our room.

Chintoo says, naana plz. take care of your health, what happened to u, why u r not sleeping..naani says, I knew only chintoo cares about naana hence let dolly come & sleep in my room & pannaji sleep in your room.

Dolly goes with naani & naana comes to sleep in chintoo's room..naana asks chintoo if he wants he will wear a new dhoti & show to chintoo..chintoo asks him to sleep simply..He says to himself, I wanted to see dollyji in a new dress but see my luck.

Naani says to dolly, after naani, only she has to take the responsibility..dolly says, her mother is there for that..naani says, she is not clever so only u have to take responsibility..dolly says to herself, naani is saying this purposely.

After naana sleeps chintoo comes to hall slowly & after naani sleeps dolly comes to hall..chintoo asks her to wear that dress again..both badelal & krishna observes them.

Dolly says, she will wear that dress some where else..chintoo says ok & say, we will go to night show now.

Chintoo was about to open the door & naani asks him to stop going..chintoo is surprised to see every1 at that time..chintoo asks naani why she did not sleep yet.

Naani says, how can we sleep when u are ready to go out of this house..chintoo is surprised to hear this..he explains them & say, he had planned to go to DDLJ night show..krishna & badelal says, chintoo is saying lie.

Chintoo shows the film tickets to naani..they ask him what is there in the bag..dolly says nothing..naani asks badelal to check the bag.

Badelal takes out the dress & shows to every1..PK says, this dress is some dog's..chintoo says, this dress I had brought for dollyji & wanted her to wear that's all.

Naani says, ok then, I want to sleep & every1 says, they want to sleep & goes from there..chintoo asks dolly to wear that dress again since every1 went..she says, it is already late, 12 o clock passed, she don't have mood to wear that dress, next time when she feels like wearing, she wear & says good night to chintoo & goes from there..chintoo becomes sad & the epi. ends here.

An average epi..chintoo-naana conversation in chintoo's room in the night was funny & chintoo's explanation about his plan to watch movie in the ending scene is nice..good acting by naana & naani..sumit acted fine in his scenes & only his appearance made satisfactory.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ranjinikishan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago