Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

India-Forums

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan
Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan

~Green Girl manan_flab (Simmy) ~ (Page 2)

kresham IF-Sizzlerz
kresham
kresham

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Congo simran...may u get ur next color also soon..
keep posting babe

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Leprechaun.

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aliyagogoi

Yaaar sachsi...what a post...every bit of it describe you my starStar
            i am to now proud of myself that i am fangirling over you..WinkLOLTongue
tu na hamesha aise hi raha kar,hasti,khilti,muskurati...aur shine karti rah star ki tarha sabke bich rahkar and chiri dar chiri sadhti ja...Thumbs Up
            apne nautanki,velagiri posto se sabko entertain karti rah taki kavi ye kalmuhe cvs agar fir se humein darawane episodes and story deke life mei andhera kar de to apne inhi skills se saro aur khushiya failati rahe like my firefly...Clap
            A heartiest congratulation to you my real Firefly...my Star...Star

awww thnku so much alya ... seriously i love uh so much re... *hugs n kisses* (i so wish ki i had a kissi waala emo over here...) LOLHug filhaal is hug se he kaam chala le... Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoi.Leprechaun.

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kresham

Congo simran...may u get ur next color also soon..
keep posting babe

awww thnku so much kritika... Big smile

.Leprechaun.

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by manan_flab

tu na hamesha aise hi raha kar,hasti,khilti,muskurati...aur shine karti rah star ki tarha sabke bich rahkar and chiri dar chiri sadhti ja...Thumbs Up
            apne nautanki,velagiri posto se sabko entertain karti rah taki kavi ye kalmuhe cvs agar fir se humein darawane episodes and story deke life mei andhera kar de to apne inhi skills se saro aur khushiya failati rahe like my firefly...Clap

awww thnku so much alya ... seriously i love uh so much re... *hugs n kisses* (i so wish ki i had a kissi waala emo over here...) LOLHug filhaal is hug se he kaam chala le... Wink
hugs and kiss you back sweety..HugHeart
see na,my restrictions always get over whenever i have to appreciate you..that's called dil se dil ka connection...you know at least for 4/5 times this happened to me.i knew that my post limit crosses and anyhow i have to post you at that time. i prayed dil se while typing ki ye post ho jaye..this time also i prayed before i typed the post reply button and see the magic my heart full of warmth witnessing yehhh it got posted..Dancing

manan_flab.Leprechaun.

manan_flab IF-Rockerz
manan_flab
manan_flab

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:52am | IP Logged

see na,my restrictions always get over whenever i have to appreciate you..that's called dil se dil ka connection...you know at least for 4/5 times this happened to me.i knew that my post limit crosses and anyhow i have to post you at that time. i prayed dil se while typing ki ye post ho jaye..this time also i prayed before i typed the post reply button and see the magic my heart full of warmth witnessing yehhh it got posted..Dancing

awwwiieee... tu kya khaati hai re... inni meethi meethi baatein... n ya der is defo some dil ka connection yaara... HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeart

Aliyagogoi.Leprechaun.

fan145 IF-Rockerz
fan145
fan145

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Lolzzz i thought green meant jealousy simmi cz she was recently very jealous vth sohaROFLROFL

PartyLeaving tht ...simmi ur star of our forum beti..my chuddy buddyyy...Hugas usuall rock vth ur BOOOTH playROFL...u r our sweeet pagli bhooth ..hu is head over heels in love vth parth ..connngooo buddy for reaching this proudful position hope u reach nxt level vthin anthr monthParty

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aliyagogoimanan_flab.Leprechaun.

Aliyagogoi IF-Rockerz
Aliyagogoi
Aliyagogoi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

awwwiieee... tu kya khaati hai re... inni meethi meethi baatein... n ya der is defo some dil ka connection yaara... Heart
ab jo dil mei hai aur sach hai,wahi bolti hu..you know how much i love you..you always make me happy...and it really happened to me..tujhe avi bola tha na mene thori der pehle ki let me try aur dekh sach me post ho gaya..me kitns chahti thi itna dil se likhi baatei ab post na hogi to mera hi dil dukhega.but see my luck it got posted..
   and one more time "Love You Hamesha my star StarStar"

.Leprechaun.

Srujana7.MaNan IF-Dazzler
Srujana7.MaNan
Srujana7.MaNan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Congrats to my love, only best friend and sister on IF Simi. Heart Hug My soul Virgo sister who also happens to share the same birthday as me. Recently whenever I have been down about MaNan she makes my mood better. Like a true older sister should be, she bears with my tantrums. Although I am yet to fulfill her wish she is patient with me. Everyday especially when I am at school I can count on her to give live updates and cheer me up. Once again thank you Simi for being there and making my 2014 special. I hope this dosti and bond continues. Lots of hugs and kisses. What your choti behan couldn't do in three years you did in one month Shocked Big smile. #proud #youngersis #loveu

Edited by Srujana7.MaNan - 26 December 2014 at 11:06pm

.Leprechaun.

Go to top