India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

Darn These Colors Guys...!!! (Page 2)

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:25am | IP Logged
i really wonder what the problem is...probably that's the problem with colors...maybe they are doing it to avoid stealing ishveer scenes and posting only ishveer scenes...in other channels..
well its embarrassing like hell you know...specially during some dance sequences between RV and sunny...Angry 

and unfortunately their is no alternatives to get the missed episodes..they have a DMCA fragmentation named 'APEX' which will hunt down all the epis within 10 hours they gets posted..no matter whatever server it is..dailymotion,videoweed, videohut..whatever...Confused

oNLY WAy is to download the epi as soon as the epi gets posted from dailymotion..so that we atleast save it on our hard disk...and even post in our channel in private mode..

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

i really wonder what the problem is...probably that's the problem with colors...maybe they are doing it to avoid stealing ishveer scenes and posting only ishveer scenes...in other channels..
well its embarrassing like hell you know...specially during some dance sequences between RV and sunny...Angry

and unfortunately their is no alternatives to get the missed episodes..they have a DMCA fragmentation named 'APEX' which will hunt down all the epis within 10 hours they gets posted..no matter whatever server it is..dailymotion,videoweed, videohut..whatever...Confused

oNLY WAy is to download the epi as soon as the epi gets posted from dailymotion..so that we atleast save it on our hard disk...and even post in our channel in private mode..

If u ve sme prvs epis saved plz plz do smthng...tell me
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:41am | IP Logged
hehe...from 2 months i was having exams and all those after marriage ishveer scenes happend that time...and unfortunately i dont have them...Angry
but from now onwards i'll try to do something...after all data charges do matter na..LOL...

eventhough will try to do something..

but in the official channel you can watch their nok jhoks...there is no prob with such scenes...only prob is with scene which play tum hi ho songs and other songs in background.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinatartari

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:59am | IP Logged

hehe...from 2 months i was having exams and all those after marriage ishveer scenes happend that time...and unfortunately i dont have them...Angry
but from now onwards i'll try to do something...after all data charges do matter na..LOL...

eventhough will try to do something..

but in the official channel you can watch their nok jhoks...there is no prob with such scenes...only prob is with scene which play tum hi ho songs and other songs in background..

My uploading speed of net z v bad..
Cn u plz plz just take their nok jhok scenes nd upload them seperately?the epis takes too long nd its boring..

I dnt knw hw to make seperate scenes from vids otherwise wud hv done myself nd made them into a prvate channel

Edited by tinatartari - 26 December 2014 at 11:59am
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinatartari

Cn u plz plz just take their nok jhok scenes nd upload them seperately?the epis takes too long nd its boring..

I dnt knw hw to make seperate scenes from vids otherwise wud hv done myself nd made them into a prvate channel

well their a software to separate the scenes, or to cut the scenes from videos. I will do onething..i will upload the software with crack in mediafire and will give you the links to download..you can use them to cut the ishveer scenes...

Well i do have considerable speed..but low data rate per month...still i will try uploading from now onwards...Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_priyaa_

sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
videoweed links are still working 
J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_an

videoweed links are still working 

really.. ????Ermm
_priyaa_ Senior Member
_priyaa_
_priyaa_

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tinatartari

well their a software to separate the scenes, or to cut the scenes from videos. I will do onething..i will upload the software with crack in mediafire and will give you the links to download..you can use them to cut the ishveer scenes...

Well i do have considerable speed..but low data rate per month...still i will try uploading from now onwards...Smile

Thanks...i've also missed many Ishveer scenes(the pre leap scenes)..

Go to top