Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: TheBoss

Did she pulled a Tanisha-jee?

yes according to LF updates and twitter/FB updates karishma and upen pulled tanisha and armaan thing ðŸ˜† but didnot have pics or vidoes to support the act like last year ... so don't know ðŸ˜³
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hmm... what can be the reason ... because it never happened maybe?? 
DesiBoy825 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
baas karo darindo...yeh saab dekh ne ke liye bethe ho keya...

Originally posted by: -PD-

yes according to LF updates and twitter/FB updates karishma and upen pulled tanisha and armaan thing ðŸ˜† but didnot have pics or vidoes to support the act like last year ... so don't know ðŸ˜³

So she gave a helping hand to her friend? That is so noble of her. I hope he reciprocates. ðŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheBoss

So she gave a helping hand to her friend? That is so noble of her. I hope he reciprocates. ðŸ˜†

who gave noble hand to who we donot know ðŸ˜†
purpleymatter thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

Their are multiple videos of Tanisha Arman uploaded. This time its just a sad attempt by bathroom leela lovers to malign two strong players. ðŸ˜†
PD_forums thumbnail

Originally posted by: purpleymatter

Their are multiple videos of Tanisha Arman uploaded. This time its just a sad attempt by bathroom leela lovers to malign two strong players. ðŸ˜†

not guilty until proven ... so i am giving benefit of doubt to karishma but as general audience i felt  upen is despo for karishma and i didnot like the way he holds her physically 

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
becuase nothing happened all a rumour and nothing more
I don't see whats wrong with a little give and take. At the end of the day they are both mature and consenting adults so it wouldnt make it lesser on them. I dont think they needed to be defended upon as it isnt something wrong (atleast in my moral opinion).