Sadda Haq Season 2

India-Forums

Sadda Haq Season 2
Sadda Haq Season 2

What does the fans demand from the show??

AlbusDumbeldore IF-Dazzler
AlbusDumbeldore
AlbusDumbeldore

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
One thing I didn't exactly understand.What is the problem with you all people???
Whenever SH introduces a new track or some spoilers are out I always get to see a negative reaction.
Before watching the episode only you all start criticizing the writers and the producers????
Cmon yaar Durjoy is the best author and sumrit too.
Whatever you ll demand you all will never get satisfied????
When sarth's track started you all went out of the limits to about parth's characterConfusedConfused
When the engagement track was going on you all started abusing Sanyukta's character!!1???
When the spoilers are out you all started abusing Randhir now????

Many people were also complaining about coaching track and Rajveer's track.
Bcoz of this track we got to see Sandhir's romance and kiss .
Coming to Rajveer's track ,this track is something realistic and unique.In my college I have seen seniors ragging Junior but here we got to see something different.How juniors can also ragged their juniors also!!!!.

How much the fans demand ,you all will never get satisfied and will always keep finding faults in each an every track.If you all expect Sandhir 's more coochy poochy scenes and something more then I would say that  you all still prefer those pyar vyar ,all boyfriend and girlfriend romance and those mushy romance scenes!!!

If the sarth track couldn't have  happened how can Randhir realize his feelings for Sanyukta!!!!
If the engagement track couldn't have happened the sandhir would  never have fallen in love so deeply.
If the breakup is gonna happen it will make Randhir realize some importance of his mom and he will defenitely give a new kick start  to Sandhir's relationship!!!

It's not easy to write a script for these kind of reality shows and please show some respect to crews of SH.They all really work hard for the show!!!!
I really consider this really childish and immature tweeting to the producers to this track!!!
bcoz thsi track might already have been shot!!!

When Mamta mam tweeted that what you all want to see from this show i thought people will give some constructive suggetsions but on twitter I didn't saw that much response.Thanks to the CVS they brought Vardhan sir back but still you all complaining!!!!

Guys it's high time ,please grow up!!!! It's a show!!!!have some respect !!!
If you all don't watch the show then don't watch but please stop posting negative reviews about the show!!!

This show hasn't lost the focus.at the end it is ultimately all about Sanyukta's challenge to prove her intelligence and prove Randhir wrong!!!!!

No bashing.This is my thought!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Thriller123luvsaddahaqZumi_VampILuvParsh.Vyshali.Shee_xaanCrazyKupKakesLiana.

Shee_xaan IF-Sizzlerz
Shee_xaan
Shee_xaan

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
What ever track I don't care.  But i want SanDhir romantic ..confession. .hug...kiss
a2zahid IF-Stunnerz
a2zahid
a2zahid

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
first thing we shldnt hve spoiler bcz it ruin everything but now we got its heartbreaking to know that this track is going to hppen we had an articl that krip sir cuming back but when ?? runing rd its not good cvs cud hve done a diffrnt track sh is diffrnt show tats pplz r angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CaramelCrittersShee_xaan

--Isabella-- IF-Stunnerz
--Isabella--
--Isabella--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:02am | IP Logged
First of all this show is about Sanyukta making a place in men's world and fulfilling her dream to become an engineer... It was never about Sanyukta proving Randhir wrong...
When Mamta Mam twitted for suggesting ideas many of us who are present on this forum but not on Twitter have made a post here in this Forum and suggested ideas... Which was supposed to be posted on twitter by the one who had taken responsibility...

Their were so many track which had been left incomplete or tracks which had so many potential but the CVs have ruined it... For eg Vidushi broken marriage track... We had high hopes from that track but it turned out to be a jealousy track...

We don't want all time mushy mushy SanDhir romance either coz that is not SanDhir... All we want is a proper execution of every track which will be realistic at a time interesting to watch... Not this revenge track which usually happens in saas-bahu type shows... Getting close with stepbro's Girlfriend for revenge...

But the Cvs are showing the same thing repeatedly Randhir as the culprit, Sanyukta as always right, Parth as free adviser n Vidushi as a two-faced dumb... 

And I truly feel they are dragging the show unnecessary... Coz ending a show with proper execution is much better than unnecessary dragging and butchering all the characters...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Zumi_VampILuvParshkasturiroy18apekshajain15.Vyshali.Shee_xaanMahi2012a2zahid-DragonFire-Liana.

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:48am | IP Logged
See rashi whtevr u said iz right.
M nt denying.

Bt still m nt  lyking this new spoiler.
Coz wht i thnk iz

I hv always admired rd as a loyal bf.
He iz really honest person who dnt eye on grlz.
He hd nt flirt wid grlz in whole 4 years...
He iz a 1 woman person who loves only 1 grl sanyu...
Nw cvs r really gng 2 spoil his character...Confused

I mean break up wid sanyu.
N try 2 flirt wid his step bro's gf!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch
Just 4 d sake of revenge!!!!!!!!!!

This iz seriously nt done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Mahi2012 - 26 December 2014 at 11:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

luvsaddahaqILuvParsh

Mahi2012 IF-Sizzlerz
Mahi2012
Mahi2012

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Bcoz of this track rd's character will get ruined.
N i dnt wnt it.

luvsaddahaq Senior Member
luvsaddahaq
luvsaddahaq

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mahi2012

See rashi whtevr u said iz right.
M nt denying.

Bt still m nt lyking this new spoiler.
Coz wht i thnk iz

I hv always admired rd as a loyal bf.
He iz really honest person who dnt eye on grlz.
He hd nt flirt wid grlz in whole 4 years...
He iz a 1 woman person who loves only 1 grl sanyu...
Nw cvs r really gng 2 spoil his character...Confused

I mean break up wid sanyu.
N try 2 flirt wid his step bro's gf!!!!!!!!!!!!
Really!!!!!!!!!!!!OuchOuchOuch
Just 4 d sake of revenge!!!!!!!!!!

This iz seriously nt done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously mahi 2012
Even I hate this track jus for this reason only
As randhir has never been a casanova type jo humesha ladkiyan gheera rehta hai types unlike other main leads so he shud not been shown as flirting wid his step bro's gf
Aur bhai use isse milega kya revenge lena hai renuka se to use hurt karo why pataoing his step bro's gf
Kuch bhi matlab Angry
ILuvParsh Senior Member
ILuvParsh
ILuvParsh

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
D thing i do trust d writers nd we shoulnt critisize d track even before its aired.I agree to this.
But showing rd flirting priyali for revenge is insane.
His love for sanyu was a joke or what ??
Dey really need to sort this out anyhow.bring vd sir or give some sanity to rd
Coz dats so out of his character.
Lets wait n watch how d track unfolds... aur kar bhi kya sakte hai.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top