India-Forums

Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye
Ajeeb Dastaan Hai Ye

Hugs and proposal.... ;)

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Vikram so casually (in his Santa avatar)  and with complete apnapan hugged Shobha Embarrassed seeing little kids jiyu -  reehu dancing with joy as their favorite Santa brought them gifts is a treat to watch.  And a wind chime for Shobha Embarrassed So sweet! 
We all Pankhis got the best Christmas gift,  I suppose a proposal is in the making for New year Wink

Vikram Winkis awed by her beauty,  her nature, her sweet personality which has had a soothing effect on his restless thoughts.  His eyes only percieve her enchanting smile,  that has conquered his heart so delicately encompassing his own self in happiness and joy! 

Anil has his doubts about Sarika being the murderer of Abhay.  All he needs is a solid proof. Sarika's crocodile tears and acting worked in her favor and Anils plan to trap Sarika backfired.  
I suppose,  Vikram will,  at some point or the other will get involved in this.  Anil also might seek Vikram's help since they have met before and are acquainted with each other. 

Its better to say less about our drama queen.  She has killed Abhay,  and somewhere her conscience is bugging her.  She clearly needs some psychiatric help for the extremities she prefers for obtaining whatever her devious mind demands. 

Oh,  I know,  it's going to take  hell lot of an effort on Vikram's side when he proposes Shobha,  hope the nervousness and stutterings vanish and we get a proposal instead of  a weather reportLOLWink

On a lighter note,  I actually wouldn't mind  Naani's filmy idea of singing and dancing with Vikram romantically taking Shobha's hand and in a sing song coice say,  'Shobha,  mere ghar ki shobha kab badaogi?'  LOL  or take a guitar and sing that song ~ 'Chaand mera dil,  chaandni ho tum...  ' LOL

Edited by SuperChillz1 - 26 December 2014 at 11:19am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

neucharirangammaNandzLuv-Siaa-terribletwistkiranpri-sakshi-Ria_Carekha02milinda.shreyzshanti05-Swetha-

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:29am | IP Logged
May May an OS Plzzz!! U have time ovwr the weekend add some spice add Sarika's stupidness & give us something sensuously beautiful !!

I want Sarika out of the picture completely !! & Babaji & Naani's wishes on Vibha !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Shiningstar2014NandzLuvSuperChillz1kiranprirekha02

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shanti05

May May an OS Plzzz!! U have time ovwr the weekend add some spice add Sarika's stupidness & give us something sensuously beautiful !!

I want Sarika out of the picture completely !! & Babaji & Naani's wishes on Vibha !!
Oh Shanti,  Sure,  why not? 
Yes,  I am free this weekend,  I'll pen down something Wink
NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 11:18pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SuperChillz1rekha02

SuperChillz1 Goldie
SuperChillz1
SuperChillz1

Posted: 29 December 2014 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NandzLuv

Thank you for this lovely siggies.  
It was such a cute sceneEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rangammarekha02

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index