Nisha Aur Uske Cousins
Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

Possibilities (Page 2)

JAHHNAVI IF-Rockerz
JAHHNAVI
JAHHNAVI

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shwets1502

It's not easy to get back to sports after such a long gap. She has to prepare herself mentally and physically. There has to be a lot of dedication. I really hope CVs don't mess up the shooting track now. They keep it apart from email and file track.

Me too hoping the same Shwets. U know how buaaji says, "kabhi bhi gun uthaa ke dhaayein dhaayein kar leti hai" LOL She's always right there! It's NOT that easy and simple.
Waiting to see Shekhar in his coaching mode and making Nisha run 10 miles on the track daily Cool Phir pata lagega stamina and performance kiss chidiya ka naam hai! And look at those frail shoulders, can they handle the weight of a gun? Nope. Send her off for weight training first, coach!! Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_Shwets1502

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI

Originally posted by aneri.fan

Finally, Viraj offered to get Nisha trained in shooting.

This raises the following important questions:

[DIV]1. How will Gaya react? Will she motivate oh my my junior to work harder and become better?How will Priyanka react?
Would Buaji like to see Viraj's academy to progress? To churn out 2 best shooters? Nahi na!! Tohh why would she encourage Priyanka to do well. LOL jyada mehnat Ms Chauhan ko suit nahi karegi- I mean, agar manicure kharab ho gayi tohh? Shocked 
I think Buaji is just a parasite. I don't see any vendetta there. Remember she did ask Priyanka to focus shuru shuru mein. She's just mindblowingly  selfish and vain. Me thinks...

[DIV]2. I think Sheks will be the coach for now. Putting him in Nisha's proximity. Will Nisha notice his limp? Will he try to intimidate her with physical proximity? A coach can find a lot of excuses to touch his student...
I think he'll take care of his wound. Maybe she can hit him there- and then realizes it's a fresh wound LOL Ooops sorry sir. Zor se lag gaya! And Shekhar is SOOO mad at her right now- he was grinding his teeth when Viraj told him how awesome she was at the jungle, "What a Girl, Ms Nisha, right?"
Can't wait to see how she makes her life hell- physical or mental harassment. I tohh just want to see Nisha overcoming everything. Let's not forget that it's not gonna be all fun & games. Jitna hassi mazzak birthday party pe ho raha hai, iss se double aansoon academy mein nikleinge. LOL 

Agreed.

3. How will the Ganghawals react? I mean, this a family that was apprehensive about the girl working...
Didn't they give Viraj their approval? Ho Gaya wohh toh. Everyone was happy. She been an archer before, so participating in sports is not a problem. I don't think Gangwals would mind any of that. Haan if Shekhs decides to keep her at the field till late nights, tohhh it will be problem. LOL
Hmmm, they said yes? I just remember everyone being pleasantly surprised... No vishesh tippani from Virender?

4. How will Viraj handle her? Will he stop his mollycoddling as Nisha's performance now directly affects his dreams?
Viraj handles her? Matlab? Shekhar has to handle her now right? Viraj will definitely encourage her. And he's like that with everyone who's important to him. So Nisha is no different. She's the future star shooter of his academy. So he has to keep an eye on what's troubling her. Yes her confession about her liking him hasn't affected him in any way. I don't think his attitude would change. Here too, Shekhar can come in and brainwash him by encouraging him to treat her strictly as a player. Shekhar has SOOO much potential through the position he holds at the academy. He's a good friend to Viraj- tohh depends how he chooses to misuse his powers to create misunderstandings between Nisha and Viraj. Academy se baahar phainkwana hai Ms Nisha ko.. And Shekhs can't forget that! 
"Handles" se I meant treat her... I mean, he WILL be observing... As of now, I think she gets away with a little too much. Will he overlook her mistakes as lovingly even if his dream depends on it?

_UptoNoGood_ Goldie
_UptoNoGood_
_UptoNoGood_

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:28pm | IP Logged

It's not easy to get back to sports after such a long gap. She has to prepare herself mentally and physically. There has to be a lot of dedication. I really hope CVs don't mess up the shooting track now. They keep it apart from email and file track.

Me too hoping the same Shwets. U know how buaaji says, "kabhi bhi gun uthaa ke dhaayein dhaayein kar leti hai" LOL She's always right there! It's NOT that easy and simple.
Waiting to see Shekhar in his coaching mode and making Nisha run 10 miles on the track daily Cool Phir pata lagega stamina and performance kiss chidiya ka naam hai! And look at those frail shoulders, can they handle the weight of a gun? Nope. Send her off for weight training first, coach!! Evil Smile

Haww, you mean Sheks should just TIRE her out of the office?Wink
And frail shoulders... Maybe she can specialize in pistol shooting... What say?Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

That's why more than shooting, they could have kept archery itself. It would have been easier for Nisha to get back at something she has once been good at, instead of raising a rifle. 

Shekhs!! His mastermind should stop flickering and start illuminating now..LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_UptoNoGood_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Nisha Aur Uske Cousins Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index