Posted: 9 years ago
Finally, Viraj offered to get Nisha trained in shooting.

This raises the following important questions:

1. How will Gaya react? Will she motivate oh my my junior to work harder and become better?How will Priyanka react?

2. I think Sheks will be the coach for now. Putting him in Nisha's proximity. Will Nisha notice his limp? Will he try to intimidate her with physical proximity? A coach can find a lot of excuses to touch his student...

3. How will the Ganghawals react? I mean, this a family that was apprehensive about the girl working...

4. How will Viraj handle her? Will he stop his mollycoddling as Nisha's performance now directly affects his dreams?
Originally posted by aneri.fan

1. How will Gaya react? Will she motivate oh my my junior to work harder and become better?How will Priyanka react? Gaya would start her plotting work. May be in due course Priyanka might become a good friend of Nisha's.

2. I think Sheks will be the coach for now. Putting him in Nisha's proximity. Will Nisha notice his limp? Will he try to intimidate her with physical proximity? A coach can find a lot of excuses to touch his student...Don't want to know what Shekhs is going to do. He is definitely going to play mental games with Nisha.

3. How will the Ganghawals react? I mean, this a family that was apprehensive about the girl working...I think they will have no problems as they trust Viraj and Nisha wants to take up the offer to. 

4. How will Viraj handle her? Will he stop his mollycoddling as Nisha's performance now directly affects his dreams? I think he will distance himself so that Nisha focuses on her goal.
But the way they're showing it... Viru is kind of her lucky charm... I know, it's stupid. But that's how they showed it. I think Viru will have to put an apple on his head and ask her to aim... Tabhi theek aim hoga.  ðŸ¤£
I'm not sure if distancing himself will work out...

But the way they're showing it... Viru is kind of her lucky charm... I know, it's stupid. But that's how they showed it. I think Viru will have to put an apple on his head and ask her to aim... Tabhi theek aim hoga.  ðŸ¤£
I'm not sure if distancing himself will work out...

I don't know what to say...😆 I was from the first dead against introducing the male lead itself so easily...and in less than two months we have the girl in love...and now shooting has started without any proper backed up story.. Fast tracking!!!
Originally posted by Shwets1502

I don't know what to say...😆 I was from the first dead against introducing the male lead itself so easily...and in less than two months we have the girl in love...and now shooting has started without any proper backed up story.. Fast tracking!!!

Hopefully they'll redeem themselves... Maybe they'll show how a few correct shots don't mean anything... How Nisha has to strain and push herself...how she gets discouraged when she gets it wrong... How she can fall back on her cousins... There is hope. 

As for Sheks... She actually needs Viru there... ðŸ˜²
It's not easy to get back to sports after such a long gap. She has to prepare herself mentally and physically. There has to be a lot of dedication. I really hope CVs don't mess up the shooting track now. They keep it apart from email and file track.

It's not easy to get back to sports after such a long gap. She has to prepare herself mentally and physically. There has to be a lot of dedication. I really hope CVs don't mess up the shooting track now. They keep it apart from email and file track.

Precisely! It should NOT be a cakewalk for her. Let's see how that goes... 

I've to go now. Good night!😊

[DIV]1. How will Gaya react? Will she motivate oh my my junior to work harder and become better?How will Priyanka react?
Would Buaji like to see Viraj's academy to progress? To churn out 2 best shooters? Nahi na!! Tohh why would she encourage Priyanka to do well. 😆 jyada mehnat Ms Chauhan ko suit nahi karegi- I mean, agar manicure kharab ho gayi tohh? 😲
[DIV]2. I think Sheks will be the coach for now. Putting him in Nisha's proximity. Will Nisha notice his limp? Will he try to intimidate her with physical proximity? A coach can find a lot of excuses to touch his student...
I think he'll take care of his wound. Maybe she can hit him there- and then realizes it's a fresh wound 😆 Ooops sorry sir. Zor se lag gaya! And Shekhar is SOOO mad at her right now- he was grinding his teeth when Viraj told him how awesome she was at the jungle, "What a Girl, Ms Nisha, right?"
Can't wait to see how she makes her life hell- physical or mental harassment. I tohh just want to see Nisha overcoming everything. Let's not forget that it's not gonna be all fun & games. Jitna hassi mazzak birthday party pe ho raha hai, iss se double aansoon academy mein nikleinge. 😆

3. How will the Ganghawals react? I mean, this a family that was apprehensive about the girl working...
Didn't they give Viraj their approval? Ho Gaya wohh toh. Everyone was happy. She been an archer before, so participating in sports is not a problem. I don't think Gangwals would mind any of that. Haan if Shekhs decides to keep her at the field till late nights, tohhh it will be problem. 😆

4. How will Viraj handle her? Will he stop his mollycoddling as Nisha's performance now directly affects his dreams?
Viraj handles her? Matlab? Shekhar has to handle her now right? Viraj will definitely encourage her. And he's like that with everyone who's important to him. So Nisha is no different. She's the future star shooter of his academy. So he has to keep an eye on what's troubling her. Yes her confession about her liking him hasn't affected him in any way. I don't think his attitude would change. Here too, Shekhar can come in and brainwash him by encouraging him to treat her strictly as a player. Shekhar has SOOO much potential through the position he holds at the academy. He's a good friend to Viraj- tohh depends how he chooses to misuse his powers to create misunderstandings between Nisha and Viraj. Academy se baahar phainkwana hai Ms Nisha ko.. And Shekhs can't forget that!

Me too hoping the same Shwets. U know how buaaji says, "kabhi bhi gun uthaa ke dhaayein dhaayein kar leti hai" 😆 She's always right there! It's NOT that easy and simple.
Waiting to see Shekhar in his coaching mode and making Nisha run 10 miles on the track daily 😎 Phir pata lagega stamina and performance kiss chidiya ka naam hai! And look at those frail shoulders, can they handle the weight of a gun? Nope. Send her off for weight training first, coach!! 😈
Originally posted by JAHHNAVI