Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Whats with all the hugging and kissing. (Page 4)

SoPunk IF-Rockerz
SoPunk
SoPunk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:02pm | IP Logged

Sonali kissing (without hugging Wink) in bathrooms with every other housemates, it's no issue huh, now upen's hugging Karishma is becoming a negative observation for Karishma instead... Strange world LOL

Yes, I agree, this season is a little too much huggy & kissy...because most housemates are dumb & clueless. Love angle was their only game plan, for the most. 

HMs lack ideas Ouch

Edited by SoPunk - 26 December 2014 at 12:02pm

pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
yh.. his kisses and hugs are becoming way too frequent.. Dead
pieryrose IF-Sizzlerz
pieryrose
pieryrose

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

as i said one rule for certain housemate another rule for other housemates...

when gautam and diandra do it they are being cute, what's problem?...

but when upen and karishma do it they are being too touchy, too many problems?...

its because they dont deny what they felt... they told there was some kind of attraction.. here its the opposite... they say good friends,and karishma having a bf and all, is ok with these continuous kissing and hugging from a person like upen,who seems to be really having a crush on her... if they do this, telling that they like each other etc, then do whatever they want to do...not our problem.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29Mayu.jollydevsriya-Dove-

saaaramjee Senior Member
saaaramjee
saaaramjee

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Exactly my thought. Watch the christmas morning episode, where BB woke them at 6a.m with the hindi version of jingle bells. The way Upen came to hug karishma, was so weird and it was so obvious that maybe something is brewing between these two.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

devsriya

MuguetDScorpion IF-Rockerz
MuguetDScorpion
MuguetDScorpion

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
After Soni, Sonali now it's Karishma. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pp29saaaramjee

terabaap Senior Member
terabaap
terabaap

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Upain has one track mind. He reminds me of a type of guys who are extremely uncomfortable between guy friends, but very smooth when comes to flirting/talking with females...(mostly to impress them) (not as a genuine friend).

On many occassion, he fail to understand jokes boys making, when Gautam said Gajni aa gaya..he was like..what did you say!!!!!!. He donot understand or mingle with boys even for a second.

Now he is voicing his secret desire to do 'kambal me chambal' with karishma...always touching and hugging and kissing her. People like these are creepy in real life. Men like him are exploiter or molester!!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yjain18devsriyapp29Shrumunjpieryrose

Doodh_Ki_Dhuli IF-Dazzler
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli
Doodh_Ki_Dhuli

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheBoss

Originally posted by moshij

Yup. Made for each other Thumbs Up. Upen and KT are in love and it shows. They make better couple than gaudi. Smile

In my personal opinion the only thing going for Upen is his British citizenship but thats about it. However considering the financial crisis he is in, and he Jekyl and Hyde personality I don't think it is a good deal in return as she gets almost nothing. After all if she has no financial security and they are penny pinching for their rest of the lives whats the point?

If she actually falls for him then I seriously question her taste. Both emotionally and logically.

is British citizenship like a big deal for desi ladies in india? what if they're a citizen and live in a really bad suburb or town and speak in a horrible accent..?? YIKES!

imagine expecting to live in a nice cottage in a posh neighborhood and ending up in a dump.. what will a citizenship give them? baba jis thralla ?

alexstarTheBoss

TheBoss IF-Sizzlerz
TheBoss
TheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SatiSavitri

is British citizenship like a big deal for desi ladies in india? what if they're a citizen and live in a really bad suburb or town and speak in a horrible accent..?? YIKES!

imagine expecting to live in a nice cottage in a posh neighborhood and ending up in a dump.. what will a citizenship give them? baba jis thralla ?

A british passport, or a foreign passport of any nation is considered a ticket to success and the dollar race where just in short time you get to grow a money tree and live like a millionare. I totally understand that sometimes its better to what you have and be content with it but I have seen some people taking the blind leap of faith or due dilligence of a persons character and this has led to many broken marriages and false promises.

Doodh_Ki_DhuliShrumunj

Go to top