Whats with all the hugging and kissing. - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Adnus90

Imo all the BB HMs do OTT hugging and kissing.

I know right!!
Originally posted by Obbession

Really. But wasnt she dating someone when she came to BB. Did she break up with him recently for the show or what??

Here is my take on that. She has carried herself respectably (despite my views on her) and I have seen her the way she eats, the way she sits etc she is very well mannered and hasn't done anything to get attention from the boys. However if you are living in a confined enviornment and you form a close bond with somebody such things are bound to happen. She is unknowingly turning soft for him despite making it abdundantly clear that she is taken. What Upen is doing is simply playing with her and that makes him a predator.
Originally posted by ankusanu

I too noticed hw much upen kisses n hugfs tanna nowadays

Right!! It totally weirded me out today.
Originally posted by TheBoss

Here is my take on that. She has carried herself respectably (despite my views on her) and I have seen her the way she eats, the way she sits etc she is very well mannered and hasn't done anything to get attention from the boys. However if you are living in a confined enviornment and you form a close bond with somebody such things are bound to happen. She is unknowingly turning soft for him despite making it abdundantly clear that she is taken. What Upen is doing is simply playing with her and that makes him a predator.

It could be. Since she has no friends left and leans a lot towards Upen and now he is taking his chance. But Karishma is so smart so she cant see through his games and thinks he is supporting her.
Karishma is smart, no doubt. But she is also a human. 🤔 It is pretty clear she is fallen head over heels for this Mr Nice Guy. Such things happen, it goes into comparison mode and they connect the dots and think hey they found THE ONE.
Upen nd Tanna r made for each other.

Karishma deserves much much better dn Upen.
Originally posted by jyothi-

Upen nd Tanna r made for each other.

Yup. Made for each other 👍🏼. Upen and KT are in love and it shows. They make better couple than gaudi. 😊
UPMA ❤️

Originally posted by moshij

Yup. Made for each other 👍🏼. Upen and KT are in love and it shows. They make better couple than gaudi. 😊

In my personal opinion the only thing going for Upen is his British citizenship but thats about it. However considering the financial crisis he is in, and he Jekyl and Hyde personality I don't think it is a good deal in return as she gets almost nothing. After all if she has no financial security and they are penny pinching for their rest of the lives whats the point?

If she actually falls for him then I seriously question her taste. Both emotionally and logically.