ishra os: santa grants evryone wish ( author post @ page 2)

Posted: 9 years ago

<font size="3">hello yhimians, i am aarohi ffounded as a new bhakt of yhm nd ishra.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† many of u founded me in comments. being a regulkar visitor of this forum nd regular reader of ishra stories, my buddhu mind started to imagine story on ishra😳. when i read christms spoiler nd read about ishra romance i was became supar excited nd imagine ths scene. so this is my take on christmas nd ishra romance. it might be loinged so plz bear it nd sorrry for typoz mistake.</font>

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">SANTA <font color="#003300">GRANTS</font> EVRYONE <font color="#003300">WISHES</font></font></font>

<font size="3">Everyone in
the Bhalla house were running here and there for making their adi's frst
Christmas special. It was all suggested by ishita to celebrate christmqas to
cheer adi and made him comfortable. It was decided that everyone will wear red
clothes according to theme. Soon the evening came and everyone gathered to
celebrate Christmas. It was also frst Christmas for ishra with each other. Ishita
decided to please raman b y her attire, so she decided to wear beautiful red
top with black jeans. She curled her hair little, applied kohl to look
beautiful nd presentable for her raavan kumar. Apart from bhallas, bala, vandu
nd sharu also came there. Soon the party was startrd everyone was there except
raman</font>

<font size="3">"ayyo amma
poora ghar aa gya par yeh raavan kumaar... Ufff...</font>

<font size="3">Abtak nhi
tapke. Na jaaane kahn atke pade hai? Maine kitni mehnat ki thi ready hone mein
raman ke liye bt inhe dekho, poata nhiu kahn athe hai. Kabhi kabhi toh mujhe na
douybt hota hai ki main raman ki biwi hun ya yeh office??" while she was
cursing her raavan kumar suyddenly she heard a voice</font>

<font size="3">               Jingle bell jingle bell jingle
on the way</font>

<font size="3">              Santa clause is coming towards la
la la la la </font>

<font size="3">                          MERRY CHRISTMAS
BACCHA PARTY...</font>

<font size="3">All children
exclaimed in one voice " SANTAAA"...</font>

<font size="3">"ishima see
santa clause aa gye. ISHIMAA... "</font>

<font size="3">"hmmm. chalo
chaloo. Yeh konsa santa aa gya yhn pe? Jise aana chaahiye who toh aaya nhi aur
pta nhi yeh bin bulaaya guest kahn se tapak pada." All bhalla family became
happy after arrival of santa. soon santa started to distribute gift to evryone. he gifted ruhi a nw set of barbies, cricket kit to shravu nd new laptop to adi. everyone recognized this cute santa except our jkr so raman decided to tease her..</font>

<font size="3">"ho ho ho merry christmas sweety. did u want to grant ur any wish from me?"</font>

<font size="3">" kya!!!! sweeety. pagl ho kya? agar mere pati ko poata chala na toh jawaani mein hi buddhe ban jaaoge.😑😑😑 samjhe. abhi ruko mein abhi mummyji ko aur raman ko btaati hun.</font>

<font size="3">while holding her hand"mujhe hi kaise phone krogi jhansi ki raani??πŸ˜‰"</font>

<font size="3">"raman aap???? aapko sharam nhi aati biwi se flirt krte hue?"</font>

<font size="3">"accha!! biwi se nhi toh kisse flirt karungaπŸ˜‰. waise bhi ab ky kare jiski biwi itni hot aur sexy ho woh toh flirt karega hi naπŸ˜‰"</font>

<font size="3">"kya raman, kuch bhi" nd both of them startrd to smile at each other nd lost ib each other eyes, soon their romantic moment was b roken by toshiji's voice-</font>

<font size="3">"aree khotto, wahi khade rahoge ya cake cut krne bhi aaoge..."</font>

<font size="3">kya bhaai, kahin bhi chaaloo ho jaate ho, kuch toh socho, hum bacche toh aise bigad jaaenge naπŸ˜† nd everyone started to giggle..</font>

<font size="3">"ab der nhi ho rhi hai aap sabkoo😑😑😑" nd raman glared them. soon cake cutting was started nd children cutted the cake. while feeding cake to ishita and raman, ruhi exclaimed-" ishima u know santa clause granted my wish..😊😊😊.😊"</font>

<font size="3">"konsi wish ruhi??" ishita asked.</font>

<font size="3">"mere mumma aur papa ke milne ki. aapko pata hai ishima aapke aane se pehle na papa bhi mere pass nhi the, ruhi aur papa ki frndship bhi nhi thi bt jb aap aai na tb sab kuch happy happy ho gya aur ruhi aur papa ke frndship bhi ho gyi. aap ab kabhi bhi hume chodke nhi jaaoge na??"</font>

<font size="3">"kabhi nhi meri princess. mumma papa aapse bohot pyaar krte hai aur hm sab aapko bohot pyaar krte hai" nd they trio hugged each other. that was a tearful moment ffor all the family members. oon the poarty was windup nd everyone retired to their room nd ishita was cleaning the kitchen. after winding her work nd going too her room ishita thought " kya yaar kitni mehnat ki thi maine aaj ready hone ke liyeπŸ˜• aur raman ko dekho taareef bhi nhi ki.waise toh ki raat bade romantic ho rhi the aur ab... cchod ishita, umeed bhi kisse rakh rhi hai." with all this thoughts, she entered her room nd begun to remove her earrings. at tyhat time raman came from bathroom aftre changing nd went towards dressing table nd hugged her from behind</font>

<font size="3">"so jhansi ki raani, iss santa ka gift dene ke liye ready ho?"</font>

<font size="3">"konsa gift aur kya gift?"</font>

<font size="3">"jaana chahati ho??"</font>

<font size="3">"hmmm"</font>

<font size="3">"ok toh wahi gift dedo, ruhi ke sweet punishment waaliπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
</font>

<font size="3">"RAMANNN... kuch bhi nd she tried to escape bt raman hold her nd pulled her towards himself and hold her by her waist nd said- " kyn tum mjhe mujhe mera gifft nhi dogi??? waise ek baat bolu... santa sachmuch mein sabki wishes poori krte hai, dekho na meri adhoori zindagi ko poora krne ke liye tumhe bhej diya nd kissed her forehead softly."</font>

<font size="3">"hmmm... santa ne meri bhi wish poori ki hai, mujhe jeene ki wajah dekae nd she wrapped her arms around his neak and said, thank younraman, for coming in my life nd accept me, for making me complete". while saying this a prick of tear eescaped from her eyes nd raman gently rubbed it and said-
</font>

<font size="3">"tumse kitni baar toh kaha hai ki yeh thankyou aur sorrry bacha kr rakho yaar aur bolo mera gift dogi yaa...</font>

<font size="3">"yaa..." "yaa mein kud hi k loon??"</font>

<font size="3">nd slowly they came closer to each other, their faces were milimetr apart, they was about to kiss when they haerd a knock on door...</font>

<font size="3">"ishimaa, papa gate kholo na. mujhe ninni aa rhi hai"</font>

<font size="3">"ufff... yeh roohi yahn kya kr rhi hai?". raman chodo roohi aai hai, nd ishita went to open the door for roohi</font>

<font size="3">"rooh,aap yahn akise? aap toh bua paas soyi thi na?"</font>

<font size="3">"haan ishima bt mjhe wahn neend nhi aa rhi thi isliye main aapke paas aa gyi, kya hua? papa ka mooh kyn sooja hua hai?"</font>

<font size="3">"kuch nhui roohi aaoke papa ki wish poori nhi hui na,isliye". ishita said in teasing way nd earnd a glare from raman in return. chalo aap so jaao papa paas, mumma change krke aati hai, ok.</font>

<font size="3">after some time trio settled on their positions nd ruhi soon slept while ishita closed her eyes, after some tym she felt a pair of arms around her waist-</font>

<font size="3">"ramn aap yhn kya kr rhe ho?"</font>

<font size="3">"apna gift lene aaya hoon."
</font>

<font size="3">"roohi hai room mein"</font>

<font size="3">"woh so rhi hai madraasan"</font>

<font size="3">"parrr..."</font>

<font size="3">shhh, chup bilkul, bak bak bak abk.thati nhi ho kya?" nd slowly raman joined his lips with her nd kissed herwith all his love nd desires for her. soon ishita also respoinded him equally nd they shared their first kiss of love.</font>

<font size="3">PS: phewww finalkly i completed. gguys exceopt my apologies if i mistakn aur bore u. critisism nd appreeciation are welcomed. sorry in advance if i wll ntt cmnt aur reply ur cmnts as i am in class 12th, so i really dnt hav tym to sit on lappy daily. bt plz share ur views nd hit lyk button.
</font>

Edited by aarohi26 - 9 years ago
 short and Sweet ...
 loved it...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Akshatha19 - 9 years ago
Well written! You might wanna write more ;)
All the best for your exams :)
very cute nd beautiful...
i raelly hop santa yhm cv's kii diamag mein gus akr hume ishra dede nd sahgun ko out kare...bhalla house se
Amazing sweet OS
Loved ishra and their sweet romance
Show main ab Yeh sab kaha dekhne ko milega
Article says about Ishra romance in Christmas party but kya bharosa
expectation nahi karne ka
Ab toh aiysa fan stories hi Humare liye healing hai from shitty drama
Anyways back to you story it was very cute
Thanks for sharing dearEdited by Angel13 - 9 years ago
this was short sweet n cute os
Short n sweet nice story! 
Thst was so cute
just loved itt
aarohi...pls pm me wen u write something next tym
i dont want to miss it
this was really beautiful
thank you evryone for appreciating my work. i am seriously grateful for your incouraging comments. i wll definetly write more aftr my main exams. as i wrote a story b4 4-5 months. @ ankita di, thanx for ur remarks and cmnts. i was seriously waiting for ur coments but sorry evryone for not pming as i really dont know how to pm links bt i wll also learn that from u guys nd agan thanx a tonnn.