Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Listen to me please; I wake up every day hoping that someday things would change but knowing that I would be the one to change my life. I go through the motions like it was nothing but hoping someone would see me the real me. Not someone that they think they see. I don't know who I can confine in. I don't know what is keeping me from being kind. I don't know when I can trust someone. I don't know where I can find myself.
I don't know why I feel the need to hide. I don't know how I can truly save myself. I don't know how I can let the real me come out. Is it because I am afraid or is it because I am just weak? I shut out all of my emotions. So that I can function "properly" and live a normal life but, what is normal there is no such thing as normal is there?
Doing so is not enough anymore I want to break out, I want to make someone listen, I want to try to make someone understand what I am feeling. But I am afraid, why am I so afraid? Why can't I trust people anymore? Is it because once I trust someone, they always end up letting me down. Why can't I make someone listen?
Are you hearing me? Why don't you listen to me? Why can't I make you understand? The pain I am feeling every day, the suffering that I am in. I just don't want to always be sad. I want someone to save me from this misery I call my life.
Are you there? Are you listening? Do you understand now? How I feel? How I can I possibly save myself? I tell myself it would get better but, lately it just gotten worse. I wondering will I see the light again? Will you help me? I am asking you to help me, please help me please. Before it's all too late.
Dead_Nightmare thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Do you think I like being alone? 'cause I don't. But I don't want to be with someone who will just stab me in the back and make me cry like everyone else. So instead I sit alone, in the corner, by myself.
devilishpam thumbnail
heyyy
gm sub pagalonkoo
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good morning my pagals...
hw u all
Me missing u all😭
devilishpam thumbnail