Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

India-Forums

   
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

The precap! (Page 2)

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Joined: 13 February 2012
Posts: 2630

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=tinatartari]Tat ws just wow...
I ws in awe watchng the precap Shocked
Omg!amazing..i loved it..
Nw ranveer z looking sme real man for the 1st time..
I knw he ll soon b all lovey dovey like the rv wen he came ws bit brutal in the beginning troubling ishani bt later he cried wid her..
Nw i want him to gv her a real tough time at least for smtime nd dnt melt tat easily..tats hw mature love is!
Ishani shud repent upon her misdeeds..nd rv shud tell her why he z being rude?
Bt long time nw..they shud stop sleeping on the floor...
Nw i really wish rv to put water on the floor wen ishani says i wanna sleep on the floor LOL nd they both shud sleep on the bed wid rv facing the other side..[/QUOTE]
kaha se kaha le gayi ????LOLLOLROFL


Edited by BondlockeRJoE - 26 December 2014 at 10:31am

tinatartari IF-Rockerz
tinatartari
tinatartari

Joined: 25 August 2010
Posts: 8565

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

[QUOTE=tinatartari]Tat ws just wow...
I ws in awe watchng the precap Shocked
Omg!amazing..i loved it..
Nw ranveer z looking sme real man for the 1st time..
I knw he ll soon b all lovey dovey like the rv wen he came ws bit brutal in the beginning troubling ishani bt later he cried wid her..
Nw i want him to gv her a real tough time at least for smtime nd dnt melt tat easily..tats hw mature love is!
Ishani shud repent upon her misdeeds..nd rv shud tell her why he z being rude?
Bt long time nw..they shud stop sleeping on the floor...
<font color="#6600ff">Nw i really wish rv to put water on the floor wen ishani says i wanna sleep on the floor LOL nd they both shud sleep on the bed wid rv facing the other side..<font size="2">[</font></font><font size="2">/QUOTE]
</font>
kaha se kaha le gayi ????LOLLOLROFL



Aagay ka soch rae..she herself said nw she ll sleep on the floor widout toss.. Wink
Nw m thinking more too... LOL
From water ideas r cooking up in my mind LOL
Elvish_Hobbit IF-Dazzler
Elvish_Hobbit
Elvish_Hobbit

Joined: 27 April 2014
Posts: 4775

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Wait for a while, guys! It was just a precap. The scene and the episode still is to be played on TV. Nebuna, don't worry. I'm sure Ranveer willl not be turned into an unlikable character. To him broken trust hurt more than the broken heart. It was bound to happen after this all. The photographs, especially the ones I told you- the smiling face of Ishaani and those marks proved she was with Chirag. Even Ranveer always thought Ishaani did love Chirag really. It was bound to happen. Mistofshadows and Marigold, I hope you guys are right, but I'm getting a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. So far Ishaani hadn't hurt him directly. She herself had become victim of circumstances everytime while now she was responsible for his broken trust (according to him only). He'll live with the love in his heart, but probably will not show her or maybe he'd not want to feel anything for her anymore at all. He had given up all the hopes of Ishaani falling for him the moment he saw those pics and now he'd try his best to not feel that seventeen years old feeling at all. That's why I'm confused in both cases. Can't decide whether he'd love Ishaani or not. I'm not sure what I want.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Petrichorlovenebuna

nebuna IF-Rockerz
nebuna
nebuna

Joined: 17 September 2011
Posts: 9373

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Elvish this was meant to be happen sooner or later but I thought cvs would have brought out obsessive Ranveer now with ishani being his wife but all they could do is make him mean and rude where ishani will end up disliking him due to his behavior later when he learns chirag truth and he will hate himself to have behaved badly, only to stretch further. Ouch

Edited by nebuna - 26 December 2014 at 11:01am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoes

Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elvish_Hobbit

Wait for a while, guys! It was just a precap. The scene and the episode still is to be played on TV. Nebuna, don't worry. I'm sure Ranveer willl not be turned into an unlikable character. To him broken trust hurt more than the broken heart. It was bound to happen after this all. The photographs, especially the ones I told you- the smiling face of Ishaani and those marks proved she was with Chirag. Even Ranveer always thought Ishaani did love Chirag really. It was bound to happen. Mistofshadows and Marigold, I hope you guys are right, but I'm getting a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. So far Ishaani hadn't hurt him directly. She herself had become victim of circumstances everytime while now she was responsible for his broken trust (according to him only). He'll live with the love in his heart, but probably will not show her or maybe he'd not want to feel anything for her anymore at all. He had given up all the hopes of Ishaani falling for him the moment he saw those pics and now he'd try his best to not feel that seventeen years old feeling at all. That's why I'm confused in both cases. Can't decide whether he'd love Ishaani or not. I'm not sure what I want.


Sometimes love is just hidden in heart and is not shown...
If Ranveer is only treating her like this but at the same time not wanting to get her totally out of his life(i am talking about seperation)...then it means that he still loves her but is hurt at the moment...and i think that's what we will probably see along with the rest things that you have mentioned...
Personally i did want to see this...for a change Ishaani doing the chasing...also interested to see this particular shade of Ranveer being potrayed by Shakti...i m sure it will be good...
Mahi_ve IF-Dazzler
Mahi_ve
Mahi_ve

Joined: 11 November 2014
Posts: 4099

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nebuna

Elvish this was meant to be happen sooner or later but I thought cvs would have brought out obsessive Ranveer now with ishani being his wife but all they could do is make him mean and rude where ishani will end up disliking him due to his behavior later when he learns chirag truth and he will hate himself to have behaved badly, only to stretch further. Ouch


Nebuna...i don't think that Ishaani will end up disliking him..Smile...just wait and watch...I m sure that now we will see her in this all mahaanta avatar...she is just gonna stick to him no matter what he does...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tinytoesnebuna

Ishan.123 Senior Member
Ishan.123
Ishan.123

Joined: 07 October 2013
Posts: 599

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Hi guys 
Ranveer minute stand ishani but I sure once he get know truth  minuderstand gone. I think shannela is one who could be one who can tell the truth about ishani I just hope she comes out of comma soon.
sky_fighter IF-Sizzlerz
sky_fighter
sky_fighter

Joined: 23 June 2012
Posts: 15287

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
why has RV turned so bitter
what happened
i have not seen the show for abt a week or so
so what is going on

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
OMG the PRECAP....!!!!!

Author: J-O-E-B-O-Y   Replies: 9   Views: 4402

J-O-E-B-O-Y 9 4402 05 December 2014 at 11:58pm by rimitimi2000
thoughts on the precap for Monday's episode

Author: Mahi_ve   Replies: 4   Views: 2736

Mahi_ve 4 2736 23 November 2014 at 10:39pm by Elvish_Hobbit
Precap

2

Author: Nadiaaa95   Replies: 10   Views: 1844

Nadiaaa95 10 1844 11 November 2014 at 1:26am by monamie111
OMG precap

Author: Nadiaaa95   Replies: 9   Views: 2721

Nadiaaa95 9 2721 08 November 2014 at 3:14am by Anraysha
Mehandi precap-just a joke

Author: NBT-BV   Replies: 8   Views: 1804

NBT-BV 8 1804 28 October 2014 at 4:24am by shreechakri

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index