Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Wait for a while, guys! It was just a precap. The scene and the episode still is to be played on TV. Nebuna, don't worry. I'm sure Ranveer willl not be turned into an unlikable character. To him broken trust hurt more than the broken heart. It was bound to happen after this all. The photographs, especially the ones I told you- the smiling face of Ishaani and those marks proved she was with Chirag. Even Ranveer always thought Ishaani did love Chirag really. It was bound to happen. Mistofshadows and Marigold, I hope you guys are right, but I'm getting a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. So far Ishaani hadn't hurt him directly. She herself had become victim of circumstances everytime while now she was responsible for his broken trust (according to him only). He'll live with the love in his heart, but probably will not show her or maybe he'd not want to feel anything for her anymore at all. He had given up all the hopes of Ishaani falling for him the moment he saw those pics and now he'd try his best to not feel that seventeen years old feeling at all. That's why I'm confused in both cases. Can't decide whether he'd love Ishaani or not. I'm not sure what I want.
nebuna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Elvish this was meant to be happen sooner or later but I thought cvs would have brought out obsessive Ranveer now with ishani being his wife but all they could do is make him mean and rude where ishani will end up disliking him due to his behavior later when he learns chirag truth and he will hate himself to have behaved badly, only to stretch further. Edited by nebuna - 9 years ago
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Wait for a while, guys! It was just a precap. The scene and the episode still is to be played on TV. Nebuna, don't worry. I'm sure Ranveer willl not be turned into an unlikable character. To him broken trust hurt more than the broken heart. It was bound to happen after this all. The photographs, especially the ones I told you- the smiling face of Ishaani and those marks proved she was with Chirag. Even Ranveer always thought Ishaani did love Chirag really. It was bound to happen. Mistofshadows and Marigold, I hope you guys are right, but I'm getting a feeling it's not going to be easy this time. So far Ishaani hadn't hurt him directly. She herself had become victim of circumstances everytime while now she was responsible for his broken trust (according to him only). He'll live with the love in his heart, but probably will not show her or maybe he'd not want to feel anything for her anymore at all. He had given up all the hopes of Ishaani falling for him the moment he saw those pics and now he'd try his best to not feel that seventeen years old feeling at all. That's why I'm confused in both cases. Can't decide whether he'd love Ishaani or not. I'm not sure what I want.

Sometimes love is just hidden in heart and is not shown...
If Ranveer is only treating her like this but at the same time not wanting to get her totally out of his life(i am talking about seperation)...then it means that he still loves her but is hurt at the moment...and i think that's what we will probably see along with the rest things that you have mentioned...
Personally i did want to see this...for a change Ishaani doing the chasing...also interested to see this particular shade of Ranveer being potrayed by Shakti...i m sure it will be good...
Mahi_ve thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nebuna

Elvish this was meant to be happen sooner or later but I thought cvs would have brought out obsessive Ranveer now with ishani being his wife but all they could do is make him mean and rude where ishani will end up disliking him due to his behavior later when he learns chirag truth and he will hate himself to have behaved badly, only to stretch further.

Nebuna...i don't think that Ishaani will end up disliking him..😊...just wait and watch...I m sure that now we will see her in this all mahaanta avatar...she is just gonna stick to him no matter what he does...😆
Ishan.123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi guys 
Ranveer minute stand ishani but I sure once he get know truth  minuderstand gone. I think shannela is one who could be one who can tell the truth about ishani I just hope she comes out of comma soon.
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why has RV turned so bitter
what happened
i have not seen the show for abt a week or so
so what is going on
Elvish_Hobbit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue_an

why has RV turned so bitter
what happened
i have not seen the show for abt a week or so
so what is going on

Ranveer thinks Ishaani broke his trust because she is still in love with Chirag. It's a false assumption, obviously, because she never loved Chirag.
J-O-E-B-O-Y thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elvish_Hobbit

Ranveer thinks Ishaani broke his trust because she is still in love with Chirag. It's a false assumption, obviously, because she never loved Chirag.

till yesterday i felt for so sorry for Ranvir as he loved her unconditionally and she ignored him...

but this plot is gonna change my opinion upside down...now onwards i will felt the same for ishani... ðŸ˜†