Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 4 :Link to Thread 5 on Page 1/142 (Page 64)

Ashdevil Senior Member
Ashdevil
Ashdevil

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
nice teaser
update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:47am | IP Logged
part ------- 20
i so wanna chopped that gud for nothing friend of maan that ugle chuddal mona  she is over reacting and hurting geet badly i wanna knock out all her theet   how dare she talk like that I agree geet did biggest mistake but maan was also not right yaar  it's maaneet matter, they would sort out by own but mona is hurting geet with her words and making her guilty for her act who the hell she is   ye she is maaan's friend that doesn't mean she hv ri8 to bash geet like that maaneet ko haq ek dushre ko punish ya love karne ka wo hote kaun hai ...ok she is true friend of maan  but she is beyond limits   the why she react i don't like her at all   ... aww geet was so hurt nd sad with no one  support or understand her pain ...
oh god maan met with accident nd he is badly injured , thank god he is fine ...km mein tho bhuchaal  aaya para hai  World war   FOR SUREon KM OR HM ...
hehe yash finally put forth his proposal of getting his son marred to geet nd dadima furious over him  nd their challenge hehe enjoyed dadi and yash fight    that vicky he is sach devil yaar nd maan get surprise  come to know all that poor maan just shocked with his marriage news   hehe maan was super doper happy bole tho MAAN KE MANN MEIN LADDOO PHOOTA nd want to share with geet aww but how can he wo tho angry hai na hehehe but  he still loves his gundi too much to let go of her LAMO i love they way maan khud ko he galiya de raha tha that's so cuteee n  that devil  vicky i love him so much yaar  vicky tease him so much  maan shared everything with vicky ye vicky yaha bhi shuru hogaya ye tho sach mein bauth badda wala kamina hai hehe but i love him...now waiting for hands reaction and geet shock now can't wait to read handa part...
Eagerly waiting for maan and geet to unite...

sdlife19

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:48am | IP Logged
part----19
shockingg update 
ufff trully EK VIVHA AISA BHI U PROVED IT Di kya head spining twist hai their parents are ready and they have broken up ...anger n ego ,stupid games lead to all these...
their joke n teasing went ahead n make each other hurt oh no things have gone worst turn grrr  I'm  tooo much confused whom to blame maan or geet both did a mistake their so called ego is bigger then their love... geet is mad n he made her more   she tried to kill herself but maan stopped her by harsh word  nd grrr  geet breaks the chain but in all this mess maan is the root of it i know geet did a mistake i agree but maan never complained before n now he  came to play this bad game nd the worst part  he mock their 10yrs devine love in all for god sake it's not so cool did he ever thought how sensitive point is this for any girls no na  he behave like a  duffer he hurt her in a very sensitive point ...  ...

sdlife19

ArchanaRoy Goldie
ArchanaRoy
ArchanaRoy

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Nice Teaser
oye hoye geet's papaji tho full on fida for his jamai ek galt sabd nahi sun sakte aaye heyyy ..
maaneet r togather now ye kab hua 
waiting for the update
continue soon

sdlife19

Drashtilove IF-Stunnerz
Drashtilove
Drashtilove

Posted: 12 January 2015 at 4:00am | IP Logged
Waiting waiting

sdlife19