Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 4 :Link to Thread 5 on Page 1/142 (Page 117)

suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
Waiting

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sdlife19

suni_104 IF-Dazzler
suni_104
suni_104

Posted: 21 January 2015 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
Update soon

sdlife19

spvd IF-Addictz
spvd
spvd

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 4:51am | IP Logged
part 22
awesome...
my God Daadima and Darji for sure have a past...
Vicky and Pooja heard their planning...
now what will Maan and Geet do?
cont soon dear...

sdlife19

sdlife19 IF-Sizzlerz
sdlife19
sdlife19

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 10:56am | IP Logged
TEASERS

Dekho kitna acha pyar hain inka. Vicky nudged Pooja pointing at Maaneet who were lost in the kiss and their hands all over each other. Dekho.. aisa hota hian pyar aur humara he narrowed his eyes and snarled as if she was a weird lover who did not know wat love is kiss ki bhi ghinti hoti hain.

Acha Pooja smiled sweetly is this was real love is? Vicky nodded seeing her smile and had butterflies in his stomach thinking tat finally his dumb head lover understood wat real love is. Tho pehle kehna tha baba. Vicky grinned showing his charming nature I would have not wasted so much of time..

Aahhh kaminiii aahhh Pooja smirked seeing him lying on the ground after her heavenly kick tat she gave him right on manhood tat she believed was excited too much after seeing her Di and Jiju romance.

Why did you yell? Geet parted hearing the scream does anyone yell while kissing?

Wat yell? Maan asked in confusion accident mera hua hain ya tear tat you started to get weird thoughts Jaan?

You just screamed and called me kamini.. I heard it. She pushed his hands away tat were trying to pull closer. Jaan I swear I'm not in a mood now for this bokwas of yours.. chalo jadli aao I can't stand this he said pointing at the hard budge.

But why did you scream haan.. why did you call me kamini Khuranna.  She asked drawing her brows together staring at him with her angry narrowed eyes.

When did I...

Diii they turned hearing the voice but next moment Maan was hiding behind Geet while his eyes looking out for his shirt tat was thrown away but next moment he screamed yelling at Pooja to get out  realizing his Geet was just in her inner slip  and jeans.

Kamini khutti saali kahi ki.. how dare she comes here? Geet gritted her teeth and Maan almost dropped his phone hearing his Jaan's Gundi voice. Aaj tho pakka mere haatho khoon hoga.. I swear..

Jaan.. Jaan wait Maan grabbed her before she would storm out and create a scene. He looked over Vicky and Pooja who sat watching the weird lovers in front of them. Leave me.. I swear aaj ya tho main yaa Darji rahenge...but ushe pehle yeh Priya Di jaayegi.. leave me Khuranna.

Maan gulped down knowing tat it was impossible to tame his sherni when she was in the wildest avtar of her Gundi nature. Jaan..

Don't Jaan me.. dekho wala... woh dono Hitler's how dare they get tat bloody creature here... how dare she enters KC haan.. uski tho main.

Muh bandh karo and help me idiots.. dekh nahi sakte kya volcano is about to erupt here. Maan glared at his would be SIL and Brother who grinned seeing him struggling to hold his untamed wild lover.

Enjoy teasers and next update in the new thread.. so complete this thread for the next exciting update.

The following 116 member(s) liked the above post:

yashvijaysinghshubhiguptaLoveArhiForeversona20maneetsdollmeherkhan326kashmaaneetmaltisokhalAakshithaGunjan04noormehalSunsnowvidz.manirajSarbjeetDHPonochkamisty_19pranamyajyothi22sonuseeu1docgurtialish67ssadreshmaakpgmailgarga016peru.c.patelaparnapodurisweety981PaingelluminousashuvarsrikantharajawathyvidyaniruSukham12preet.harmanrashmivermaKkirancutestarzqueenbee001geet_v81MC092126annu1992nostalgicmoonifamanikaD_4_DevilLeisurenakshatranainarTinaSwisspinku04manjeet6ReelyROSExxmani24sriifDeelightArchanaRoyakkub.92saromaneetarshpearl.whitesahibasharmaazainasumaiyariyaasmanipreetidhawanits_mepinkybedimuskaan...nitika20Rocks.Dharashalu1786dreamy4everpreetymaaneetVinsh23Monikaarorasuni_104fictKawankals82annirogctrishtejarorasurbhiMahimaansporthy_smile28maaneetmaahiharman12Hanishadevitehzeeb25ambbihaAlamelusmallvillehappydays30honeygrapemandy15Soapoperasrfunanupm04impoojavermaKINGKHANFANkabslocksgill123maaneetsangeljanu_2006sona-rai--aarthi--Desigirls12sanum23jasika08lehrheemasomani.MishtyLove.Drashtilovedolly10bhanu_rekhagtamanna1391vrinda22.hayaat.spvd

mani24 Goldie
mani24
mani24

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Awsome awsome awsome teasers jannat di dyingly waiting for the update nowDay Dreaming

sdlife19

arorasurbhi IF-Rockerz
arorasurbhi
arorasurbhi

Posted: 22 January 2015 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Awesome teasers...

sdlife19

jasika08 IF-Sizzlerz
jasika08
jasika08