Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drashti88 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what an outburst of geet's fear for her maan. lovely update . she was not angry with him but was suffering from a bad phase when the realization of Mona's accusation hit her. maan knows nothing but to love her. that's the reality of our life that even we hurt somebody for some reason we still can feel the empty space in our mind for that person who has occupied an important place in our mind . we can;t deny that fact.
waiting for the next part
 eagerly
hope u will give it soon 😊
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
superb update
Vicky and pooja were cute😊
pooja is same like geet  in gundi behavior
maan dadi and geet dada joined hands with each other to stop marriage πŸ˜‘
maan geet talked solve  their problem 😊
continue soon

GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update,  At first Savitri Devi and Dushyant Handa's dealing scene was rocking. At last Maan and Geet solved their problem so I am happy for that. 
Waiting for the next update.
kiaraangles8 thumbnail
Really nice update...                                                                                                                    Finally misunderstanding is over                                                                                                          Please update soon 😊
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya allah meri jannat di yeh dono bade tau buhut dangerous hai apne dur ke rishtedaaro se maaneet ko fix karna chate hai but thank god vicky aur pooja were there aur they've heard all aur ab jannat di waiting for the lovers to win big timeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š but jannat di bado ki baaton main ek baat thi ke agar trust rakha hota tau woh sab na hota looks like there's a past jiski wajah se yeh dono bade aise jaani dushman bane howe hai but we know jannat di ke maaneet apne pyar se sab theek kar lenge haina jannat di aur di our maaneet love in this story is just magical coz there love for each other is beyond any ego aur hurt it's just pure love aur love that they've for each other mona's words abt her being his love aur being in his life has brought maan to death bed was still haunting geet scaring her ke it was due to her her love was in that condition but di I was just amazed ke how maan ne woh chain theek karai made her wear it as well aur let her know ke they are made for each other aur he was never angry at her ho hi nahi sakta he was just hurt but jab he realized ke wht he too did he was coming back to her but just a small accident that it's it nothing at else but di the way he brought her back to real self was also just beautifully magical he kissed her so passionately aur madly claiming both of them for each other FOREVER jannat di waiting for the next one dyingly aur waiting for our lovers to win πŸ˜Š
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Loved it
Hiter's deal awwe
Thank god that pooja aur Vicky ko unki planing ka pata lag gaya hitler Kya bomb phodne wale hai
I loved maneet moments very hot and passionate
maaneetmaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayee rabba... what is up with dadi n darji...
They r ready with their plan... Oh...no ...please let them lose...

I am so happy with maan's concern towards geet..
I thought that he will go to angry mode..
But it is entirely different here... He has realized his mistake...
And he is all sweet sweet...

Though geet appears fine... She is burying her pain inside her..
Thank God maan came to know about her insecurities..
Really dear... I want Mona to get some scolding from maan...
She had witnessed Evey thing their.. And she had the audacity of scolding and filling her mind with crap...

Awesome update dear...

As always eagerly waiting for next
-BreakingDown- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i somewhere knew tht mona's words has affected her deeply
glad tht maan put some sense in her
and abt hitlers they r just soo irritating now 
poor maaneet
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update
geet thinks she does't deserve maan but maan heard it and now their MU's are sorted 

Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part..
Geet was thinking herself reason of Maan's accident but Maan made her understand and now my Maaneet is back..Edited by Preeti_Maaneet - 9 years ago