Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
TEASERS

You help me with this proposal and I will get Rohit Singh marry your Geet. Savitri Devi smirked evilly as she scanned the expressions on Dushyant Handa's face and she was enjoying it. You agree to this deal Handa? She questioned again not wanting to waste time as she had only 2 days to get someone as better as Geet and she knew Priya Ranawat was the best for her Maan.

You think I trust you? Dushyant questioned throwing Savitri out of her comfort zone and leaned behind to rest on the chair. Tujpe trust karne se acha main saap paalu Khuranna. She hissed just like a snake on his comment while Dushyant Handa smiled evilly at her reaction.

Savitri calmed herself and said with a sweet smile there's no way to get out of this mess Handa. Haath milado aur chain se jee lo warna yaad rakhna Savitri Devi naam hain mera aur shaadi hui tho tumari poti mere ghar hi aayegi.. so you agree to this deal. She sniggered in a typical scornful way seeing Handa's eyes getting wide giving a dangerous glare to her.

Dhamki de rahi ho kya Khuranna? Dushyant snarled at her but she smiled sweetly saying soch hi lo.. kya hain na ladkewale hain so you see wat you want to do..

Where are you going? He raised his brows seeing her trying to step down from the kitchen slab. Maine kaha na you will not move and watch me while I cook pasta for you.

Office jana hain... there's work to do. Maan glared back hearing her talk about office and work. Yeah I know but that can wait but not me.. so sit down and watch while I make pasta for you.

I'm not hungry. She finally tried another way to move away from him and I don't like pasta.

Yeah I do know wat you like and wat you don't. Maan smirked as he pulled out the spices tat he had asked the caretaker of his farmhouse to get before he reaches. Ab if Maan does not know how my Jaan likes pasta then who will know.. waise don't you feel its weird to have pasta with all Indian spices in it Jaan.

Mujhe aapne pasta khana seekhaya hain but I don't like it bland the way you like isliye Maa se kehkar aisa pasta banati hoon main. Maan smiled sweetly hearing her getting back to her old self but then suddenly he saw a change of expression in her eyes. Hmm so you want to eat wat I want but main tho aisa pasta nahi khata na phir don't you think you are cheating my love.

Enjoy the teasers and update on page 100 only. So get going guys.. need update na..

sumaiyariya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dadi n darji 
ye dono tho evil planning karing ðŸ¤¢ðŸ¤¢
aur geet huya kya hay
what she is uptooo ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜•
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
I like the way jis tarah pooja handa's ko chear kar rahi hai
Maan is so excited that he get full permission for romancing With his jaan
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nicee teasers...
updatee soonn
srikrithi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Teaser looks teasing.
Give update soon. 
Waiting.
Anny90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Abhi maza aayega..Dadi or darji ka one to one talk.. 
Is it secret meeting? 
Ab to maneet ko permission mil gayi hai.. Romance karne ki..😆
sriif thumbnail
lovely teaser... both hitlers are planning against the marriage... poor maan and geet 
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely superb teasers..so savi and handa having a deal,first rahul and sam, now rohit and priya, both are good match maker
rashmiverma thumbnail
both Hitler are too much... lovely
Vinsh23 thumbnail
ab 100 page pe milegi ud :'((((

not fair.. :(((