Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
this two r crazy not little but more well khurana n handa r crazy so Maaneet also same gosh
he is not angry n he is...
aab kya hoga
where geet is superb tense n crying 
kya kare in dono ka 
koi
continue soon
sona20 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: anupm04

Awesome teaser

update soon

spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
teasers
awesome...
the kids of both the families are too much...
cont soon dear...
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
interesting teasers ...

Waiting for update...
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice teaser...
Eagerly waiting for d update..
snowgud thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Very nice teaser😊
Madhu is sincere in work and not giving attention to Maan.
Eagerly waiting for the family drama.Please update soon😛
Noshin_Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh my my my ... war has been started b/w khurana-khurana & handa-handa lol...
oho maan met an accident he was just taking revenge but when geet tore that chain it hurt him a lot...
oh damn geet in worst condition uparse ye mona kitna kuch suna dia... she is just taking maan's side where both are equally at fault ...

nice teaser... waiting for update
Endgame thumbnail
Waiting waiting waiting waiting
Ashdevil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice teaser
update soon

ArchanaRoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
part ------- 20
i so wanna chopped that gud for nothing friend of maan that ugle chuddal mona  she is over reacting and hurting geet badly i wanna knock out all her theet   how dare she talk like that I agree geet did biggest mistake but maan was also not right yaar  it's maaneet matter, they would sort out by own but mona is hurting geet with her words and making her guilty for her act who the hell she is   ye she is maaan's friend that doesn't mean she hv ri8 to bash geet like that maaneet ko haq ek dushre ko punish ya love karne ka wo hote kaun hai ...ok she is true friend of maan  but she is beyond limits   the why she react i don't like her at all   ... aww geet was so hurt nd sad with no one  support or understand her pain ...
oh god maan met with accident nd he is badly injured , thank god he is fine ...km mein tho bhuchaal  aaya para hai  World war   FOR SUREon KM OR HM ...
hehe yash finally put forth his proposal of getting his son marred to geet nd dadima furious over him  nd their challenge hehe enjoyed dadi and yash fight    that vicky he is sach devil yaar nd maan get surprise  come to know all that poor maan just shocked with his marriage news   hehe maan was super doper happy bole tho MAAN KE MANN MEIN LADDOO PHOOTA nd want to share with geet aww but how can he wo tho angry hai na hehehe but  he still loves his gundi too much to let go of her LAMO i love they way maan khud ko he galiya de raha tha that's so cuteee n  that devil  vicky i love him so much yaar  vicky tease him so much  maan shared everything with vicky ye vicky yaha bhi shuru hogaya ye tho sach mein bauth badda wala kamina hai hehe but i love him...now waiting for hands reaction and geet shock now can't wait to read handa part...
Eagerly waiting for maan and geet to unite...