Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinsh23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome part.. though there were no maaneet moments bt loved hw dadi n yash fought over maaneet wedding n maan's reactions after hearing abt their mrg proposal,.. maan ka accident hogya n geet z crying.. :'(((((((

waiting for nxt
Vinsh23 thumbnail
lets see kya plan bnate h vicky n maan to stop dadi to not let her win the challenge
Vinsh23 thumbnail
loved maan n vicky convo too

hw vicky z advising him it his way... :)
Vinsh23 thumbnail
waiting for next eagerlyyy...

updateee sooonnn
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
dekhte hai abb kya hota hai maan aur geet ka...

superb update...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

waiting fr d nxt prt eagerly...

continue soon plz...

gill123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
maan met with accident and at khurana house world war start wow nice update
MG_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awosum update
Loved it
continue soon
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional omg update..te way mona ki anger on geet , geet ki pain was lovely emotional..opps my maan was missing and met with an accident making geet to shattered was lovely emotional..my maan left geet and went to delhi ,becahri crying and no one is there for her, mona ki love for my maan as friend and brother was lovely and raj saying no one can blame..yes destinty want to play some game, coz of all evil eyes my maaneet was crying..te way dadi and yash ki world 3 was lovely, vicky and anni watching te show without popcorns too bad..te way whole family shock to see my maan with bandages and they panick was lovely emotional.. te way my maan got te shock of his life hearing his dad and dadi ki fight, his heart is jumping in joy hearing yash wants geet for him, but face showing shock, superb actor maan babu ..te way my maan cursing him for hurting his geet but wen he think bat te chain he broke his anger and hurt was lovely emotional..te way my maan narrating everything to vicky and vicky teasing him, both bhai's ki nok jhoks was lovely cute superb..now they want to see world 3 in handas home..te way both bhais planning to flop sherni khurana ki plan..i love te update so much
snowgud thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update 😛 Maan is heart broken.Mona is angry with Geet.I don't like the way Mona hurting Geet very badly.The mistake is on both sides.Hope they sort the misunderstanding and clear it soon.And the family drama was very nice.Waiting to see what Maan is going to do to make dadima loose the challenge.Please continue soon 😛
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesomee updateee...
mona is too much angry on geet and we can understand her concern for maan but she just cant blame geet for everything even maan wouldnt want that...
on the other side enjoyed the family drama a lot😆
the way both mother and son were arguing was really interesting to watch...
am actually happy that maan was happy after learning that his father wants him to get married to geet and didnt give much importance to their fight😃
just hope that maaneet meet and sort out their differences asap...
waiting for another family drama and also for the face off of maaneet..
updatee soonn