Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 4 :Link to Thread 5 on Page 1/142 - Page 24

Rashmi234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome update
thnk god maan is safe
rajveer is right..both maan n geet r wrong at their place... dey should be punished equally...den y dis mona is blaming only geet ๐Ÿ˜ก ... she is hurting geet wid her words
reaction of dadima's was very funny ๐Ÿ˜†
maan was happy listening...his father wants to marry him wid his geet
waiting fr handa's reaction ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maansee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg crezy family ... mad lovers ... dumboo sister,... 
idiot brother ... and ... full dhamal ...awesome

waiting for daarjis action

hehehehe

come soom
mani24 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OMG OMG OMG meri jannat di just loved the update it was so damn awsome mona was so rightly angry at geet now aur upar se maan was missing aur jab they came to know abt maan tau mona got angry once more as maan met wid an accident aur hearing this geet was broken but mona let her know ke though all this has happened but still maan loves her so dearly ke phir he'll come back to her as he cannot live widout her aur jannat di back in delhi boy di loved the entertainment that we go YASH vs DADI aur jannat di me so wooing for yash to win aur jab maan came tau he was happy ke his father wants him to marry geet but hearing abt there two day challenge he was worried again but is determined to make dadi loose the bet ๐Ÿ˜‰ aur once in his room tau maan was pondering over how he left his love alone there but woh gussa reh hi nahi paa raha tha apni geet par but jannat di maan ke saath saath me too wondering ke agar KM main yeh haal hai tau HH main kya ho raha hoga aur jannat di me dying for maaneet to meet now after there this fiasco aur janant di me thinking ke kya geet apne maan ko manayegi aur girls chalo plz give my jannat di likes aur comments coz me dying for the next update aur no way can I wait for the next update for 1 or 2 months coz jannat di ur baby wants the update this friday๐Ÿ˜ณ
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update...

Mona is cursing geet from the time maan went missing...
Poor geet blaming herself...
Patience broke when mona came to know about maan accident..
She blasted on her...

From the time maan is back home is jumping nd grinnibg...
He cant cant believe his dad want to marry him with geet...

Loved it
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank God Maan is safe and sound. That Mona she was accusing Geet for all thing , ๐Ÿ˜กI know that she is best friend of Maan so what? She should not only blame Geet , Maan was also wrong.Here Maan after coming to KM when he heard that his dad wants Geet as his bride he forgot all anger and start to dream about his marriage with Geet. 
Waiting for the next update.Lest see what will be the result of the war between Savitri Devi and Yash Khurana.
Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!! that was funny.. yash v/s dadi... pata nahi ye dadi ka pblm kya hain!!
maan is so confusing... he loves her so much then akela bhi chod diya...
i wanted to kill tha mona... y should she interfere in maaneet's matter!! who s she to question their love...
did geet came back??
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
He knows his Jaan very well, so he can never be angry on her.
He was hurt by her act.

How he gonna stop the Hitler Khurana?

waiting for the Handa's reaction.

Awesome chapter.
Naheeda thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow, interesting update.
Upload Soon
We all will be waiting.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
fab intense update! superbly written. Geet worried abt Maan! Rajveer consoles her! Mona is so rude! Maan met in an accident! Yash tells him mom abt the marriage plans 4 Geet n Handa! SD incensed! Yash challenges her! Maan at home! his dad asks at happened! Maan gets 2 knw abt the marriage plans! hope Maaneet resolve their issues! update soon
lehr thumbnail
awesome
thank god maan is fine
lets see what happens between maneet now