Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: Ek Vivah Aisa Bhi - Thread 4 :Link to Thread 5 on Page 1/142 - Page 2

ns.1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
congrats for the new thread ๐Ÿ‘eagerly waiting update soon๐Ÿ˜ŠEdited by ns.1 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arorasurbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Congratulations for new thread
suni_104 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratzz for new thread     waiting...
ankyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
congrats for the new thread...
updatee soonn...
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
congratz for new thread yaar..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the new thread di:):)
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
https://www.imgion.com/images/01/Glitter-Congratulation-.gif

https://www.zingerbug.com/Comments/glitter_graphics/you_rock_yellow_smiley_glitter_text.gif

https://animatedimagepic.com/image/good-luck/good-luck-988.gif
Ramykrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read all the parts.Waiting.Eagerly want to know why darji and daadi are enemies๐Ÿ˜Š
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations for new thread!!! 
sdlife19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
TEASERS

Come on Ms. Handa Maan held out his hand for her and she just stared at him with tears beaming in her eyes. Ohh.. don't cry please. Makeup karab hoga tumara.

Maan..

Not Maan Ms. Handa she gulped her pain hearing him it's Mr. Khuranna and you see he glanced around saying this is called official break up. So please don't spoil my night with tat shit tears of yours... shaadi hone wali hain meri so why not have a superb break up Ms. Handa.

I.. want.. to.. go.. back... please.. let me go. She tried to control her tears but she wasn't tat strong when it comes to her love her Maan. Please.. let me go..I..

Aise kaise haan he winked pulling her closer by her waist 10 years you have entertained me so why not I wipe you off from my life with a lovely break up.. so cheer up darling and enjoy.

Entertained you? It was more of a question to herself then him you say I just entertained you Maan. He smiled nodding his head agreeing to her words then how much would you pay for it. Waise could you elaborate and tell how did I entertain you. She wiped her tears and questioned him now was it in bed having sex with you or by parading naked and spending some time.

Get the hell out of my way Mona. Geet yelled seeing Mona block her way. I said..

And I don't. Mona retorted back grabbing Geet by her arm and showing her off into the room I knew you are crazy but I never knew you had some serious issues in your brain.

You b**** Geet stepped cursing her after Mona insulted her how dare you speak like tat to me.. me Geet Handa. She pointed a index finger at Mona trying to scare her off but Mona was not scared neither she would be. Keep those shitty words to yourself Ms. Handa and listen to me for the last time.. uske baad jo chahiye woh karo.. maaro ya jeeyo I don't damn care.

Get the hell out of my way you b****  else abhi ishi waqt.. but Geet was cut by a sharp tone tat belonged to Maan Singh Khuranna. You want tat tongue of yours Ms. Handa then trust me not a word to Mona again and you he eyed Mona narrowing them let her get the hell out of here. kisise ek baar baat karte hain not again and again and this egoistic Geet Handa does not deserve a shit from us.

Enjoy the teasers...