India-Forums

Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi
Meri Aashiqui Tum Se Hi

OMG..was that for real ???? (Page 4)

ayshax Goldie
ayshax
ayshax

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:01am | IP Logged
This is going to be like the best episode ever. What Ranveer did to Ishaani is what he should have done before getting married to her. She didn't even deserve someone like him and I wish Ranveer actually hates her 

J-O-E-B-O-Y IF-Dazzler
J-O-E-B-O-Y
J-O-E-B-O-Y

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayshax

This is going to be like the best episode ever. What Ranveer did to Ishaani is what he should have done before getting married to her. She didn't even deserve someone like him and I wish Ranveer actually hates her 

no dear..i can understand your concern towards ranvir..but just think..who else ishani have rather than ranvir...???

Till now..she have been ignored by everyone...by baa, by disha, sometimes by society (as najayiz aulaat),by chirag( by plaing with her feelings).

All that time Ranvir was the one who she had that she could tell that belongs to her..Smile...

have you ever thought of that... how she'll feel when the only one who loves her leaves her ???Ouch

i'm not saying ranvir is wrong..but i am just highlighting ishani's helplessness and feelings..Smile
ayshax Goldie
ayshax
ayshax

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BondlockeRJoE

Originally posted by ayshax

no dear..i can understand your concern towards ranvir..but just think..who else ishani have rather than ranvir...???

Till now..she have been ignored by everyone...by baa, by disha, sometimes by society (as najayiz aulaat),by chirag( by plaing with her feelings).

All that time Ranvir was the one who she had that she could tell that belongs to her..Smile...

have you ever thought of that... how she'll feel when the only one who loves her leaves her ???Ouch

i'm not saying ranvir is wrong..but i am just highlighting ishani's helplessness and feelings..Smile

I know where you're coming from but Ishaani's character is a bit stupid. Ranveer did so much for her and she still betrayed him and believed Chirag. She saw Chirag cheat on her so many times and still chased after him. Even her family told her to stop. But even if Ranveer got married to her it was okay but the story was getting worse but now I think it will pick up. 

Go to top