India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OH my heart !! 26.12.2014 (Page 3)

flora212 IF-Stunnerz
flora212
flora212

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I have flu and sore throatLOL and upar se Tanveer's mera bacha jaap made  me laughing and coughing at same time like some mad girlROFLROFL tanveer and her OTTness ROFL ok now coming to main point the junoon moment Cry gosh after yesterday lame beautiful junoon I am falling in Sahil trap againOuchCry and gosh KV and SJ hats off to them for pulling the last scene brilliantly. I had tears in my eyesCryEmbarrassed awsome gifs LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakmicshyAGirlHasNoNameAnnzSageflower7ShaitaanKiKhala

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IFfreak

Aahils pity love is not what Sanam should seek now.

I am unsure of what Sanam was appologising for? For falling in love with him? For expecting him to come rescue her when she was fighting with the goons alone? for marrying her name sake when she was just a few hours late at her own second wedding because she was kidnappped and did the complete hard work! Alone? for taking all his public insults? for being a servant at her own mansion? for loving him who loves only his ammi?

She has already forgiven him because he is helplessly trapped under the weight of his guilt. She weeps for the boy who thought he killed his own father. Who was given a new chance in life by his Ammi. She is fighting for her love...

but you know, she looked like she was giving up there, where she turned, eyes closed, leaving the flower there, thunder in the background.

How ironic, if she gives up just Aahil is coming around towards her...

If its her pain he can't bear to see, then he will not stay in one room with Sanam2. He will put Sanam2 in another room until he figures out what the heck he wants to do with his messed up life...

the Junoon moment was good but Aahil comes across as a very selfish partner in this pair. he needs to begin giving quickly before he gets buried so deep in debt of Sanam's love that he can't see his own face from the height.

Beautiful this ...!

I am curious as to when he will restore her respect? Will they show her respect getting restored as dramatically or the erstwhile carpet of IM will come in handy  that hides all that is brushed beneath?

Tch tch !! The cleaning lady hasn't been doing her job well has she?LOL

Does he think he is so great that he deserves all this selfless love and give back just a servant quarter and loads of insult?

If Aahil had been away on  some unavoidable business and if Sanam had thought he had ditched her,  and then when he came back she had behaved this abominably with her, I wonder if all would be weeping for him or for her?LOLWink 

Nope, Sanam will listen to explanation and forgive before he finishes... *facepalm*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakmicshy

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by flora212

I have flu and sore throatLOL and upar se Tanveer's mera bacha jaap made  me laughing and coughing at same time like some mad girlROFLROFL tanveer and her OTTness ROFL ok now coming to main point the junoon moment Cry gosh after yesterday lame beautiful junoon I am falling in Sahil trap againOuchCry and gosh KV and SJ hats off to them for pulling the last scene brilliantly. I had tears in my eyesCryEmbarrassed awsome gifs LOL

Poor Nafs !
Get better soon! ! 

Ugh Tanveer was so weird today, in her desperation to keep Sanam safe... LOL

The Junoon was spot on!! the angst we've been waiting for...!!
I think I've rewatched the last 2-3 mins so many times already...Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IFfreakmicshyMs.Sherlockedflora212

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
lovely

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SheAishJShuklaAnnzSageflower7

rakshaanra IF-Dazzler
rakshaanra
rakshaanra

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
I watched!
And I agree the last few minutes were good

The rest weird, weird that Tanveer says mere baccha bach gayi 

And the Tom and jerry show with Tweetie pie(Haya) seems unending 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

micshy IF-Dazzler
micshy
micshy

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Exactly. Those last 3 mins were like a "doobtey ko tinkey ka sahara" fr me . i felt the junoon finally. It was good. The way Sanam placed the flower on the table i knew hes gonna come back. 
They hv been really confused with Aahil's characteriztion right now. I hope they sort it out soon. N give Aahil something substancial to do. 

Btw Rehan is again gone ????? Y so much screen space to Faiz n the old members r given such a treatment Angry i think Faiz pays them to keep his track going , otherwise i dont find anyother reason y is he given that much importance. None except these 3 r interested in their track. 

IFfreakSheAishAnnzSageflower7

SheAish Senior Member
SheAish
SheAish

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Hi sage, lovely post as usual and after some very lackluster scenes between Sahil the last 2 minutes of yesterday was good.

I like IFfreak and michys' take on last night's  episode...Yes the junoon moment was good yesterday so I'm hopeful that Sahil can still be restored somewhat...BUT the Sahil dynamics and their characterization needs more work before their charm can come back.

Instead of Ahil feeling guilty about what HE has done to Sanam since she came back, he is shown to be issuing bits and crumbs of show of affection here and there while Sanam is eternally begging him to give her a chance...

It is high time that Ahil think about why the sudden show of love and soulful looks from Sanam while she had behaved so distantly with him for the past whole week...He has been dumbed down enough now and its time he starts putting things in perspective and actively demand answers from Sanam...

Similarly our firebrand Sanam needs to come back and show some hurt and possessiveness towards Ahil and that includes stopping sending Sunehri to face Ahil as her anymore. What kind of wife would willingly send off a lookalike in her place knowing her husband  can't tell the difference????
AND its high time that she talk to Ahil about what had happened with her...

Edited by SheAish - 27 December 2014 at 2:14am

JShuklamicshyAnnzSageflower7

Go to top