India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OH my heart !! 26.12.2014 (Page 2)

evedallas1 Senior Member
evedallas1
evedallas1

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Nice Post Smile ! Today Junoon was way better than yesterday episode. However Instead of getting excited for the next episode I'm getting more and more bored and irritated Confused . Yes Aahil is not ready to forgive sanam but we all know actually he should be the one seeking for forgiveness. Again Tanveer appears like a goddess without any flaws in Aahil's eyes . Wake up little boy ! Angry when sanam will reveal the truth I bet he will accuse her of all names for the sake of his dear mommy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prags_Sociopath

Oh man! God only knows and of course my heart too, how much I missed that Angst-y chord version of Junoon, with a little sad tone to it..like it just completes them! Sigh! Cry
The last scene was indeed something. I was like mumbling when he was going back "no no! Come back Aahil! I know you..." And there. He comes back! LOL

This was what we were waiting for I guess! The way he come s back and looks at that flower though..Cry

And KVB had only one dialogue "Why did you go the the nursery when I asked our gardener?!" Rest was only his eyes talking! Damn! Heart

Prags !!Cry...

Both of them are hurting so much and speaking with their eyes ...

Sanam's big teary eyes would've made him melt before, but his anger is still burning... but not as convincing anymore...

If I were a guy, seeing Sanam cry like that looking at me, I'd hold her immediately man... 

He is afraid of forgiving too fast, so he walked away...
That look in Sanam's face. Eyes shut, face severely drawn, soo so sad...

Realizing the huge folly he had committed, a split second later he came back...

Wonder what he could've been thinking...

Where'd she go? But.. she was right here a moment ago...
The flower.. she left it?
But I did want it...

Really Prags, he did it ALL with his eyes. 
KV is awesome !

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifeMahu34micshyMs.Sherlockedflora212

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Danitrini

Hey Sagey,

It was an interesting eppy. 

But aahil saying, or starting to say that his mom saved the woman she hates... hmm

Also the moment between Sahil I hate to see Sanam soo sad... she does not deserve the unhappiness. Her only fault, falling in love with him. 

From precap, it's seher who is there in place of sanam. Aahil turning back to watch her when tanu passes out. That look is misleading.  Sanam will think Aahil is upset with her but it will be just the opposite. 

Can you believe I thought today was Thursday up to half an hour ago... Well I';m looking forward to Monday.. though I hate the wait. Hopefully we'll get a segment tomorrow. 

Yes! I was getting highly irritated when Sanam has almost suffocated in the gas, but Ammi is stealing the limelight as the saviour. She really has him in her pocket. SHe is too good...

Sanam has put her pride aside and is apologizing and making up for things she didn't do. All for the sake of her love for Aahil. That look she had when she saw Tanveer reap all his attention over there rescue... She momentarily had a look of utter disappointment and defeat.

This battle for Aahil is a losing battle... seems like... 
Also Khala got a clue about Sanam/Sunehri... bandage vs no bandage... 

She did so much just to get a flower for Aahil, to see him smile... And what a disaster has happened instead.

On the bright side, Aahil might be coming around sooner than we think.

He looked just about ready to gather her into his arms when he came back, but she was gone...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

THE_BOSS Senior Member
THE_BOSS
THE_BOSS

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:49am | IP Logged
GURU KVB owned the scene today ...the way he turned his back towards sanam ,broke her heart into 5000 pieces...but after that he returned and his eyes were the best thing to see...so expressive.. only guru can speak 1000 words by his eyes...jai ho gurudev...

micshyAnnzSageflower7

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhiholic.

It was awesome episode ..i just loved ahil today Heart
Ahil and sanam Just let your heart say what you can't say ... Speak up . ..can't see them in pain Crykv was damn good ..love him more than anyoneHeartLOL
Tanveer and sanam scene was hilarious ROFLOMG I almost burst out laughing when she was saying sanam mera baccha khuda ke liye utto ..ROFL Billi's expressions were little OTT but funnyROFL

Yes, watching Aahil today made me go from "OMG Aahil, WTH are you doin man?" to "Come back Aahil !! Dont walk away !!" 

See saw of emotions...

Was so annoyed at the episode until the last 3 minutes happened...Clap

Tanveer's hinges are coming loose i think !!LOL

micshyflora212

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by evedallas1

Nice Post Smile ! Today Junoon was way better than yesterday episode. However Instead of getting excited for the next episode I'm getting more and more bored and irritated Confused . Yes Aahil is not ready to forgive sanam but we all know actually he should be the one seeking for forgiveness. Again Tanveer appears like a goddess without any flaws in Aahil's eyes . Wake up little boy ! Angry when sanam will reveal the truth I bet he will accuse her of all names for the sake of his dear mommy

Yes, much better than yesterday for sure...! 

I'm not sure what they will show next.. but Tanveer's game will have its counter game by the twin... I'm sure of it. Looking at the desperation in Tanveer's behaviour, all her plans will fail miserably...

evedallas1micshy

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockofages

GURU KVB owned the scene today ...the way he turned his back towards sanam ,broke her heart into 5000 pieces...but after that he returned and his eyes were the best thing to see...so expressive.. only guru can speak 1000 words by his eyes...jai ho gurudev...

That he did !! You rock KV !!Clap

Those eyes kill me everytime...

I wonder what he would have done if Sanam was still standing there looking at him...Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

micshy

IFfreak Senior Member

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

SheAishAnnzSageflower7

Go to top