Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

OH my heart !! 26.12.2014

AnnzSageflower7 IF-Rockerz
AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:07am | IP Logged

This... !! 

This is what I've been hanging around for...!!

That heart gripping angst, callused hands curling around my heart and squeezing it painfully... (Yipes... makes me sound like a sadist...)

The last 3 minutes is absolutely must watch...

Sanam gets saved by Tanveer, a little OTT in her gratitude to Allah for saving her enemy... (don't ask)

Anyway Aahil places Ammi on a sky high pedestal for saving Sanam, for him, knowing she hated Sanam so much. He rains praises on his mother and Sanam watches her fight become 1000x harder...

Then Aahil takes Sanam to task for putting herself in jeopardy, angrily. 

Aahil, there was a time when I was the reason for the constant smile on your face... My bad luck that now I'm only causing you pain and hurt. I thought if I brought you the flower that reminded you of your birth mother, I would get a small smile from you...

She unfolds a knot in her dupatta, she presents a squashed flower to him, despondent.

He looks incredulously at her... Her pleading tearful eyes, saying sorry thousandfold to him, Give me a chance Aahil ... 

He is not able to take the intense plea in her eyes, not ready to forgive. He turns and walks away swiftly. Dejected, Sanam puts the rejected flower on a table and walks away...

But he turned back! 

With pained eyes, he sought her beloved form... Not able to bear walking away from the plea in her eyes. He finds her gone, and the flower discarded...

Lateef finds it and was about to get rid of it when Aahil takes it away. He keeps it with him. Showing how difficult it is for him to stay angry with Sanam. As though sucking out his life force...

Finally a scene worthy of the Junoon...

Precap: Tanveer accuses Sanam on wanting to poison her. Aahil refuses to believe it. To prove it she drinks the poisoned milk herself... More drama ahead nest week...!!

Haya and Rahat, al most miss each other at the dargah, but precap shows Haya still has a trick up her sleeve to  give Rahat a chance to find her...

preparing for next week...

Gorgeous collage by Aaliya. ..

thanks for sharing sahil333! !

Edited by sageflower7 - 29 December 2014 at 7:42am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifesurbhi163evedallas1SheAishfalala333radadolcevidaFazidaK18fatima30sylvia99Ashi3LizBennetrakshaanramicshytastahninssrdjLaura..sahil333MrDarcyfanMs.Sherlocked...Tanu...flora212ShaitaanKiKhala

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Beautiful post. 
We are on a bumpy ride.
Drama is on the way.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnnzSageflower7

ssrdj IF-Rockerz
ssrdj
ssrdj

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:17am | IP Logged

Nice post Sage

As you said Tanveer's dialogue " Thank you Allah for saving my enemy" no comments on that

And last two minutes were good

And now about precap which Sanam is Tanveer accusing who has tried to poison her...

If it is Sanam, then Tanveer wants to keep her out of mansion.

If it is Sanam2, then even Tanveer may be thinking she has brought bad omen for her..and trying to throw her out..

More drama..coming up...But I really wonder when we get some results ..

Edited by ssrdj - 26 December 2014 at 10:18am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7MrDarcyfanflora212

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sylvia99

Beautiful post. 
We are on a bumpy ride.
Drama is on the way.

Bumpy ride it is... KV and SJ owned that scene today... Wowzers...!

That look in SJ's eyes is haunting... no wonder he came back after walking away...

The good thing is Aahil is seen defending Sanam to his mother... 
But no one is matched to Tanveer's madness...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshysylvia99

Ms.Sherlocked IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Sherlocked
Ms.Sherlocked

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Oh man! God only knows and of course my heart too, how much I missed that Angst-y chord version of Junoon, with a little sad tone to it..like it just completes them! Sigh! Cry
The last scene was indeed something. I was like mumbling when he was going back "no no! Come back Aahil! I know you..." And there. He comes back! LOL

This was what we were waiting for I guess! The way he come s back and looks at that flower though..Cry

And KVB had only one dialogue "Why did you go the the nursery when I asked our gardener?!" Rest was only his eyes talking! Damn! Heart

Edited by Prags_Sociopath - 26 December 2014 at 10:24am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

NoLifesylvia99micshyAnnzSageflower7ssrdjMrDarcyfanflora212

Danitrini Goldie
Danitrini
Danitrini

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sageflower7

This... !! 

This is what I've been hanging around for...!!

That heart gripping angst, callused hands curling around my heart and squeezing it painfully... (Yipes... makes me sound like a sadist...)

The last 3 minutes is absolutely must watch...

Sanam gets saved by Tanveer, a little OTT in her gratitude to Allah for saving her enemy... (don't ask)

Anyway Aahil places Ammi on a sky high pedestal for saving Sanam, for him, knowing she hated Sanam so much. He rains praises on his mother and Sanam watches her fight become 1000x harder...

Then Aahil takes Sanam to task for putting herself in jeopardy, angrily. 

Aahil, there was a time when I was the reason for the constant smile on your face... My bad luck that now I'm only causing you pain and hurt. I thought if I brought you the flower that reminded you of your birth mother, I would get a small smile from you...

She unfolds a knot in her dupatta, she presents a squashed flower to him, despondent.

He looks incredulously at her... Her pleading tearful eyes, saying sorry thousandfold to him, Give me a chance Aahil ... 

He is not able to take the intense plea in her eyes, not ready to forgive. He turns and walks away swiftly. Dejected, Sanam puts the rejected flower on a table and walks away...

But he turned back! 

With pained eyes, he sought her beloved form... Not able to bear walking away from the plea in her eyes. He finds her gone, and the flower discarded...

Lateef finds it and was about to get rid of it when Aahil takes it away. He keeps it with him. Showing how difficult it is for him to stay angry with Sanam. As though sucking out his life force...

Finally a scene worthy of the Junoon...

Precap: Tanveer accuses Sanam on wanting to poison her. Aahil refuses to believe it. To prove it she drinks the poisoned milk herself... More drama ahead nest week...!!

Haya and Rahat, al most miss each other at the dargah, but precap shows Haya still has a trick up her sleeve to  give Rahat a chance to find her...

preparing for next week...

Hey Sagey,

It was an interesting eppy. 

But aahil saying, or starting to say that his mom saved the woman she hates... hmm

Also the moment between Sahil I hate to see Sanam soo sad... she does not deserve the unhappiness. Her only fault, falling in love with him. 

From precap, it's seher who is there in place of sanam. Aahil turning back to watch her when tanu passes out. That look is misleading.  Sanam will think Aahil is upset with her but it will be just the opposite. 

Can you believe I thought today was Thursday up to half an hour ago... Well I';m looking forward to Monday.. though I hate the wait. Hopefully we'll get a segment tomorrow. 

Edited by Danitrini - 26 December 2014 at 10:25am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7

ShaitaanKiKhala IF-Stunnerz
ShaitaanKiKhala
ShaitaanKiKhala

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:27am | IP Logged
It was awesome episode ..i just loved ahil today Heart
Ahil and sanam Just let your heart say what you can't say ... Speak up . ..can't see them in pain Crykv was damn good ..love him more than anyoneHeartLOL
Tanveer and sanam scene was hilarious ROFLOMG I almost burst out laughing when she was saying sanam mera baccha khuda ke liye utto ..ROFL Billi's expressions were little OTT but funnyROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

micshyAnnzSageflower7flora212

AnnzSageflower7
AnnzSageflower7

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ssrdj

Nice post Sage

As you said Tanveer's dialogue " Thank you Allah for saving my enemy" no comments on that

And last two minutes were good

And now about precap which Sanam is Tanveer accusing who has tried to poison her...

If it is Sanam, then Tanveer wants to keep her out of mansion.

If it is Sanam2, then even Tanveer may be thinking she has brought bad omen for her..and trying to throw her out..

More drama..coming up...But I really wonder when we get some results ..

Missed your post Sarita !!

I know right? Tanveer going all bananas over unconscious Sanam, oscillating between screeching at Ghazala and sugary words for Sanam... Utter madness.. ! 

Allah is with us, the villains say... *facepalm*

I think maybe Tanveer is using an old trick from Razia's book.
She once poisoned Ayaan's juice claiming Zoya did it. And Ayaan knew it was her... SO he drank it to prove Razia wrong...

i think Tanveer poisoned herself, to frame Sanam.

but I'm hoping Sunehri skulks and changes it to laxatives or something ROFL

That'll be fun to watch...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

evedallas1micshyssrdjMs.Sherlockedflora212

Go to top