Posted: 9 years ago
     I am really embarrassed that every day I make topics where I just complain and wine πŸ˜• I am just a hopeless case and today I am back because of aapshagun she wants to take everything away from Ishita and my fear is that she will succeed because she is very strong about her revenge and won't look back  !!!!!!!! has they always say that there is always a light by end of the tunnel but at the moment I don't see any light !!!!! so many questions but answers always surprise me cause some live up to it and some don't πŸ˜­ Shgaun is really dangerous everyone knows that then why the hell Ishita hasn't realize Shagun's intentions why she still in LaLa land !!!!!!! And now the new character which got on my nerves was Toshiji well now I don't want to add ji cause she just lost the respect in my eyes that I had for πŸ˜­ her so please friends feedbacks πŸ˜’ Edited by lovepreet29 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
relax buddy
our problem is we are trying to find our happiness in the wrong place... our happiness should be from our own life and NOT dependent on a show.

Whatever happens in the show is just what a person writes a/c to their vision. This is just business for them.

If it is affecting you emotionally, take a break and come back when it interests you.

Sorry, i'm not preaching... just saying because I learnt this lesson in accident trackπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It happens.  It's ok to get attached to a show or a character or even an actor. Enjoy it till it doesn't effects u more than needed.
ipournami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuss

relax buddy

our problem is we are trying to find our happiness in the wrong place... our happiness should be from our own life and NOT dependent on a show.

Whatever happens in the show is just what a person writes a/c to their vision. This is just business for them.

If it is affecting you emotionally, take a break and come back when it interests you.

Sorry, i'm not preaching... just saying because I learnt this lesson in accident trackπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ

hey appus, thank you for the words of wisdom. You are so right. So many times I need to remind myself about this to the letter. I guess that's the power of ishra.'s acting and our emotional and romantic minds.
Thanks once again for re emphasising on that fact
The only reason why I am so attached to YHM is because of Ishra and Ruhi and now that monster Adi will be part of the family and it won't be the same πŸ˜­ I really wish Shagun's track ends soon and move out of Bhalla's house just way Parama did 
appuss thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovepreet29

The only reason why I am so attached to YHM is because of Ishra and Ruhi and now that monster Adi will be part of the family and it won't be the same πŸ˜­ I really wish Shagun's track ends soon and move out of Bhalla's house just way Parama did 

me too dont want adi to be part of our perfect family ishra-ruhi😳

Originally posted by: appuss

me too dont want adi to be part of our perfect family ishra-ruhi😳

Because of the current track I don't want any on location videos at all I have also stop watching SBS and SBB because of YHM πŸ˜’
crazy_bholi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovepreet29

I am really embarrassed that every day I make topics where I just complain and wine πŸ˜• I am just a hopeless case and today I am back because of aapshagun she wants to take everything away from Ishita and my fear is that she will succeed because she is very strong about her revenge and won't look back  !!!!!!!! has they always say that there is always a light by end of the tunnel but at the moment I don't see any light !!!!! so many questions but answers always surprise me cause some live up to it and some don't πŸ˜­ Shgaun is really dangerous everyone knows that then why the hell Ishita hasn't realize Shagun's intentions why she still in LaLa land !!!!!!! And now the new character which got on my nerves was Toshiji well now I don't want to add ji cause she just lost the respect in my eyes that I had for πŸ˜­ her so please friends feedbacks πŸ˜’

Relax dear😊...just watch old ishra scenes and then see your mood will light up...forget about whatever happening in the show now bcoz we know in the end kaise bhi cvs will bring ishra together.after lot of torture..just read live updates and if any good scene then only watch otherwise skip it...if Ekta mata is smart we are smarter... so chillax karoπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰