India-Forums

Chidiya Ghar
Chidiya Ghar

Gadha Prasad

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:38am | IP Logged
I was so happy & pleasantly surprised to see Gadha Prasad pop up in Chidiya Ghar. I enjoyed his sweet interactions with Babuji. I was hoping that it would be a nice story this time with Gadha Prasad (like the sweet simple stories that they used to have featuring him in the early days of the show), but I was disappointed to see the bandits show up and my heart sank. Why is it that whenever Gadha Prasad makes a reappearance that there is some stupid action-type storyline involving thieves/bandits/gangsters, physical fighting, and guns? Angry For once, I want to enjoy a nice simple Gadha Prasad story without all of this recycled stupidity. I've also noticed recently that most of the rest of the cast seems to disappear when Gadha Prasad's character rejoins the show - is that on purpose?
I've given up on ever having Mendak out of the picture - his character, as always annoying, especially sticks out like a sore thumb when Gadha Prasad is on the show. He is a poor substitute for the natural acting and screen presence of Jitu Shivhare - no one can copy his style as Gadha Prasad!

gckasturi Groupbie
gckasturi
gckasturi

Posted: 07 January 2015 at 11:04am | IP Logged
I have to admit that I was relieved to see that the whole daku story with Gadha Prasad was just a dream. Still, it seems like such a wasted opportunity when they keep recycling the same type of story every time Gadha Prasad makes an appearance.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top