Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

I give up on predicting this show (Page 2)

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Patience my dear ...

Sahir has a conscience n I am Sure the cvs will start up with revealing the truth to ARZOO next week 
LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bujee09..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ecrivain

Patience my dear ...

Sahir has a conscience n I am Sure the cvs will start up with revealing the truth to ARZOO next week 
LOL
BIG FAT HUG to u ecri Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29Ecrivain.

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:16am | IP Logged
seriously 4loins has become so unpredictable now...let see wht happens next.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

Ecrivain. IF-Sizzlerz
Ecrivain.
Ecrivain.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Originally posted by ecrivain

Patience my dear ...

LOL
BIG FAT HUG to u ecri Hug

Aww same to u bujee Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

Sagi. IF-Rockerz
Sagi.
Sagi.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Maine yeh hafte ka episodes nahi dekha. Lagta hain achha kiya.

Pehle hi clarity nahi thi, abhi uske upper confusion.

Zaki-Zeenat-Zamaira-ARZZzooo

rs.shailu29

..KpopIsLife.. IF-Rockerz
..KpopIsLife..
..KpopIsLife..

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rockstar29

Ek din kuch aur dosra din kuch aur .
We will be in mental asylum because it's confusing .
It's that we all are becoming sahir confused souls .

I agree with u really these twists n turns jus make u even more confused n leave u hanging at times so i decided long ago i wont predict i have been watching dramas for a long time i stopped predict wat happens long ago too lol...LOL i jus watch for the suspense this show has i have never seen such intense scenes this show keeps me hooked for sure n this is the only show im currently watching...Smile

E lo sahir proposed her kneeling down in front of arzoo in his room and second before his family .
Wala sahir is a great player indeed .
Zaki is a dangerous player now .
Zaki pisses me off even though he is the right one .
Anam and ka are around they might use zaki to check out arzoo .

ya  see some kind of knew tht might happen i think a few were saying tht yesterday tht sahir might propose today but then again we dont know wat could have happened either... n i agree Zaki's character i dont know wat cvs doing they change him alot dont get which way he goin he also confused soul i tell u...Stern Smile

Today I thought sahir might tell her about zeenat and the deal but he turned it upside down .
He didn't plan it .
But proposing was not planned but came out dil se because now he wants her with all his heart .
He is in turmoil between heart and brain but one thing he is Dam sure is arzoo is only his .

But one danger thing sahir did was revealing to the family that he wants to marry arzoo biggest blooper now all the baddies will have time to plan to ruin it .

@Bold: see i think the cvs kept tht for next week like the tellybuz news article stating the truth coming out... as we know sahir wants arzoo so obviously he wont tell her this soon about his truth but keep her in dark to long isnt good either both way heartbreak will occur...
n i agreee with u he shouldnt have proposed infront of everyone cause all the baddies watching but even if they are i doubt they will be able to stop this marriage from happening who knows wat cvs might do...kekekeLOL

Omg precap he and zaki and there debate hope arzoo will not hear .

According to tb news today arzoo will get to know about zeenat from sahir but what if that too half truth zeenat was first wife but doesn't exsit types but angry arzoo might go in the auto to pick her family from the station and lands up in danger and sahir saves her as usual then family will plan there wedding and baddies keep on trying luck in ruining things .
Arzoo might know about zeenat only after marriage that she is alive and sahir ki band bajegi .

But zaki can't trust that guy I want him disappear the day of nikhaa I want sahir to kidnap him for a day .
2 vamps are not that threatening but zaki is omg never knew he would be a headache in Hs .

now the news i dont know how much of it will be shown next week with all the twists n turns we have seen who knows wat is to happen next... its soo suspenseful tht i cant stop watching i need more n this weekend is a drag for me need to know wat happens i wish we got humsafars on saturdays if not all 7 days atleast it should be 6 days...WinkLOL

i honestly dont know wat cvs r doing with zaki character really he is becoming one headache i agree with u on tht beside the 2 vamps wont be able to stop the marriage from happening tht is wat i think cause watever is written in SaAz destiny will happen as they r humsafars so i doubt the vamps plans will work but let's see wat cvs have in store for us next week...Big smile

Harshad was looking so good today black shirt suits him .
arzoo black suite me achi ti much it's bit revealing I wonder how sahir controls himself .

he looks damn hawt i think black makes him even more hawt even though i think watever he wears or doesnt wear he looks hawt anyway i think mind might start being guttery so goin to stop here before i lost lol...BlushingLOL

One more thing happened once sahir proposed her in front of the family after he went to his room he was in cloud 9 so much happy that finally he will get her types .

he definitely loves her tht is why he cant let her go yet he is in war between his mind n heart so he is a confused soul as well... i feel like zaki arzoo n sahir all 3 are confused souls as zaki doesnt know what he doing one min he like she loves me finds out she always loved sahir then goes to tell her the truth but then tells his mom i want arzoo when he knows he cant have as she doesnt love him while sahir's mind is like this is a game yet his heart is like i love arzoo i have to have her... arzoo is a lost soul cause she has no idea wats happening around her she is the most lost confused soul cause she is being played doesnt know it at the same time two ppl in love with she doesnt know it basically has no idea whats happening around her all she is lost in is sahir n his love lost soul i tell u...then again i dont blame her sahir is like tht her can make a sane person insane n this is arzoo we talking about she was never sane to begin with lol...LOLLOL

Weekend sucks seriously...
No predictions because I give up

my replies are in blue n i agree weekend sucks lol...LOLLOL

rs.shailu29 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

..KpopIsLife..

Rush_25 IF-Rockerz
Rush_25
Rush_25

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Allah knows we will have to just sit back and watch the truth unfold! I am sure Arzoo will know half of Zeenu truth, get pissed and runs away from Sahir just like ipk... MU for a long time and they fight and fight!  Dunno much abt hallucinated lover boy Zaks!

Edited by aishu_25 - 26 December 2014 at 11:13am

rs.shailu29

Go to top