Bigg Boss 8

India-Forums

Bigg Boss 8
Bigg Boss 8

Why Sonali Why? Dimagh kab use karegi ladki ?? (Page 4)

Priyani-M Senior Member
Priyani-M
Priyani-M

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:21am | IP Logged
dimpy all day bitching about sonali and she gave her reward!!!! gautam supported sonali and got punishment!!! what a dumb sonali is? we all know that sonali nominated karishma because of jealousy but what about gautam?? sonali said gautam react during some work, what a funny excuse!! if sonali can nominate karishma for not supporting her during captaincy task then she should nominate upen also. fully dumb girl.. gautam should learn a lesson for supporting this dumb sonali

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cool-KeshuVS-Shrumunj

Sabhayata IF-Sizzlerz
Sabhayata
Sabhayata

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Dimpy and Gautam contributed most to luxury budget points yet she didnt give Gautam the luxury budget LOL

ab kya kahein

She also choose karishma because karishma didnt support her in captaincy task but Gautam who did still dind't get the LB

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bTheSmurfs-Cool-KeshuVS-ShrumunjPri_BS

ash28 IF-Achieverz
ash28
ash28

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:48am | IP Logged
she is dumb

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cool-KeshuVS-

tina59 IF-Sizzlerz
tina59
tina59

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I think she wanted a balance between both sides
arre she is the same gal who nominated karishma for captaincy against her best friend praneet and then gave reward to dimpy against upen.

she is what she is unpredictble and gautam knows it and so does praneet who understand her more than anyone else thats exactly why inspite of so many insults and humiliations dished by gautam and sonali equally , they are still good with each other.

they are cool guys so its Ok, they dont talk with each other for several weeks, yet she cuts an apple for him when he hurt his finger without being asked.

they are like that 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CaptiveFreedomShrumunj-Cool-KeshuVS-

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:59am | IP Logged
She is dumb, and upen s behaviour is justified with her. He had promised her that they would continue dating outside bb house but sonali started getting touchy touchy with gautam in the car and also asked him to date her which got exposed later. Upen got hurt and he doesn't care for her anymore. Gautam should do the same.

-Cool-KeshuVS-

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:00am | IP Logged
she's so weird when he gave her his jacket, was always supporting him, contested against her just so she could win for captaincy and even voted for her for captaincy
oh God, i thought my dislike for this girl was slowly fading away but she gives me a reason to dislike right there and then Dead
go be a doormat to upen so called superstar, he doesnt even give you 1% bhao 

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 26 December 2014 at 11:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cool-KeshuVS-Shrumunj

-Cool-KeshuVS- IF-Rockerz
-Cool-KeshuVS-
-Cool-KeshuVS-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Priyani-M

dimpy all day bitching about sonali and she gave her reward!!!! gautam supported sonali and got punishment!!! what a dumb sonali is? we all know that sonali nominated karishma because of jealousy but what about gautam?? sonali said gautam react during some work, what a funny excuse!! if sonali can nominate karishma for not supporting her during captaincy task then she should nominate upen also. fully dumb girl.. gautam should learn a lesson for supporting this dumb sonali
wahi toh. Dimpy jaisi ko reward ROFL

Priyani-M

-Cool-KeshuVS- IF-Rockerz
-Cool-KeshuVS-
-Cool-KeshuVS-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tina59

I think she wanted a balance between both sides
arre she is the same gal who nominated karishma for captaincy against her best friend praneet and then gave reward to dimpy against upen.

she is what she is unpredictble and gautam knows it and so does praneet who understand her more than anyone else thats exactly why inspite of so many insults and humiliations dished by gautam and sonali equally , they are still good with each other.

they are cool guys so its Ok, they dont talk with each other for several weeks, yet she cuts an apple for him when he hurt his finger without being asked.

they are like that
tabhi to samajh nahin aaraha ki dumb hain ya dramebaaz? ROFL

Go to top