Humsafars

India-Forums

Humsafars
Humsafars

Hunt down Alvira BEGUM .....Just do it !!! (Page 2)

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

I always felt that Alvira is Sshir's real mother and to bring Arzoo in Sahir life was because she cared for her son. Hope I am proven right. To see your child suffering for 7 years is not a joke and you will try anything to bring the happiness in their lives.
haan yaar Hug
all agreed but then this girl's life is also not a joke na Ouch ...at least Alvira should have haunted Sahir asking him whether he has disclosed his past darkness to Aarzoo before such a huge decision Shocked ...Wht say ??? 

Am all for the mother to get her son who is living in dark grief for years into light .. but then this goes way too selfish Shocked...hain naa ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rs.shailu29

allforlove Senior Member
allforlove
allforlove

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bujee09

Now how mean n evil is thatErmm
Already Sahir is eating our brains day by day with his absolutely SENSELESS actions towards Aarzoo when his own self is conflicting with mind n heart ShockedShockedShocked...He is making Aarzoo's life JUST MISERABLE PERIODAngry

Wonderful comment Tongue...and stay angry...it sounds very cute Hug

How can this girl NOW digest  this man n his entire family who remain tight-lipped ShockedShockedabout the fact that he is already married and now proposing her in front of everyone Angry

This beats me too WackoShocked it would have been the most expected response to mention Zeenat when Sahir speaks of another marriage but they keep mum...STRANGE to say the least!

This is already burning Ouch and DAMMN U Alvira begum adds fuel to thisShockedShocked ..with her mubarak n moo meeta stuff Angry

True that..unbelievable...

Hunt her down someone AngryAngry please am sure she is d one who is going to stop Aarzoo from leaving this house as well once truth is reveald Confused...

very, very possibleWink

HAYE U BEGUMAngry ...BAND BAJNEWALE HAIN AAPKI AUR AAPKI SAHIR BETA KO BHI ...RUK BHAYYY Evil Smile

this is the best part...badawala hug for you for this Hug

Bujee09

MissIamTheBoss IF-Rockerz
MissIamTheBoss
MissIamTheBoss

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:59am | IP Logged
sab golmal h show m...

Bujee09

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manali_IamGCian

sab golmal h show m...
But still glued to d show to find outHug ...its like a PUZZLE where I madly want the missing pieces to frame it upThumbs Up ...lets keep watching WinkWink
zam123 Goldie
zam123
zam123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:02am | IP Logged
All is fair in love and war. This is fiction so itne liberty to chaalti ha.
I do agree that Arzoo should be told the truth but this is reel life and not real life . How will the story continue where the leads are together to form a relation for love to develop.

I have been watching daily soaps for 25 years now so don't get confused between reel and real lives.

I love good story telling,  good chemistry between leads that makes me feel that they love each. All other things are masala for good story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rosal_awesomeallforloveBujee09..KpopIsLife..rs.shailu29

Bujee09 IF-Dazzler
Bujee09
Bujee09

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zam123

All is fair in love and war. This is fiction so itne liberty to chaalti ha.
I do agree that Arzoo should be told the truth but this is reel life and not real life . How will the story continue where the leads are together to form a relation for love to develop.

I have been watching daily soaps for 25 years now so don't get confused between reel and real lives.

I love good story telling,  good chemistry between leads that makes me feel that they love each. All other things are masala for good story.

@bold - Hands down with this line di.Hug...
this is very first time am watching a soap n enjoying it Wink..aur woh bhi Hindi soapBig smile ..
.Agreed no confusion just penned down thoughtsTongue ,...
Anyways all hooked up to find out the missing puzzle pieces in this game Thumbs Up

Edited by Bujee09 - 26 December 2014 at 10:05am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zam123rs.shailu29

-vandy- IF-Stunnerz
-vandy-
-vandy-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:37am | IP Logged
It's good she is not opening get mouth
I want sahir to tell this truth to aarzoo... dard uska...taqleef uski...
true2heart Senior Member
true2heart
true2heart

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
I think Alvira knows that Sahir is in a hurry for the Nikah because he wants to get Zaki out of the way. Remember she had told KA that when Zeenat wakes up, she should see Arzoo's hand in Sahir's to know what she has lost. So she is happy for her son.  She also knows that he has put his whole business, his house, his reputation at stake to fulfil his promise and if the deal does not happen, they will be ruined for good. 
N why should Alvira tell Arzoo about Zeenat, its obvious she doesn't want Aezoo to know, otherwise she would have told her the day Arzoo asked her about Sahir's painful past.. She was the one who brought Arzoo to Niyamat house, wanted them to fall in love, she is not going to mess it up by revealing it all. It is Sahir's story to tell and she will let him decide when he wants to reveal it to Arzoo. 

Ka and big lips are back again, so they will try and reveal the truth to Arzoo or may incite Zaki to do so. I have said this before that Zaki thinks only about himself and right now his reaction is not of someone who loves a girl deeply, for love is about letting go, and stepping aside if the one you love, doesn't love you back.  He is rather behaving like someone who is terribly jealous of SAAZ's proximity and will go to any length to break it.  Alvira rightly put Zaki in his place by reminding him that Sahir has her blessings when it comes to Arzoo. 

Go to top