India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

An Observation & A Random Thought

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Hey guys most of us have been very disturbed and frustrated wid d current track of our beloved YHM Angryand all thanks 4 dis to the creatives and ph .Dead now coming to to the point - since they have been claiming that YHM is based on d novel Custody by Manju  KapurConfused so i just ordered the book few days back and when i read the summary given at the back of the book , something struck me , now first see what i read-
The story of 2 marriages which disintegrate and interwine with heartwrending consequences. 

when shagun leaves her husband raman for another man , a bitter legal battle ensues . the custody of their 2 young children is at stake- and shagun must decide what price she will pay for her freedom. 

raman's new wife is unable 2 have children of her own, and finds another chance at happiness as a stepmother. but when the courts threaten the security of her new family , she decides she must fight for it- whatever the cost. OuchShocked

what struck me actually was the last line , i wondered can it happen that all dis shagun drama 2 enter bhalla house again will lead to another legal battle , going 2 courts ,maybe shagun will try and get back 2 raman and bhalla house using adi and in some way open d custody thing againOuch , and at dis point Ishita stands up 2 fight 4 her rights as we all wanted her 2 be d JKR and fight back against shagun ?? Big smilecan dis be the way ishita decides 2 stand up and leave her jagat mata mode for once??Angry

if this happens , i will be more than happy as i want 2 see the tigress avatar of ishu 4 sure . i just hope dis time they do decide 2 stick 2 d novel and show something like dis. WinkBig smileClap

P.S- i have nt read d novel yet so dnt know if this fight  of ishu comes in dis context of shagun in bhalla house in novel or not . its just that i found dis relevant to current track of yhm so posting it here . so don't bash me plzzz those who have read d novel if i am wrong.Embarrassed

do give ur views.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

chanchalomgishra7Divan.friendofallDivSoumyalailapnjsahelilovesishrmomb24akdhaloverRibelleDivianTanz_Divz

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:56am | IP Logged
This track has happned earlier too during the accident. So now if it is rehashed, it has to serve another purpose. Adi will start loving Ishita and Raman and will want to stay with them. So now this will lead to Adi custody case opening and Adi moving into Bhalla house and Shagun marrying Ashok.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelleshivangi838

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:58am | IP Logged
The whole Mihika marriage was so lame that within just 2 days she know she has been taken for a royal ride... now whats the point of continuing in that marriage and taking revenge etc.? Maybe she will say marry Shagun or else?Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelleshivangi838

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:09am | IP Logged
hmm even i feel adi will choose ishra and shagun will have 2 go 2 ashokConfused
kuls_n Goldie
kuls_n
kuls_n

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 9:43am | IP Logged
hmmm even out of all this boring and meaningless drama... somewhere even i hope adi ll chose ishra and shagun will be thrown out... if suppose wat u said bcomes true i ll be the happiest person on earth..Wink really want to see jkr mode of ishu and jm mode of herCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ribelle

jayashreekashi Newbie
jayashreekashi
jayashreekashi

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:34am | IP Logged
The new twist in the tale will be Ashok getting killed, Mihika becoming suspect number 1 to save her our jagat mata will surrendering to police. May be a year later it will be proved that Shagun is the culprit will be jailed and Adi will come to live with Ishra, hopefully by then they would have confessed their love.

Edited by jayashreekashi - 27 December 2014 at 10:35am
Nisha0604 IF-Rockerz
Nisha0604
Nisha0604

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayashreekashi

The new twist in the tale will be Ashok getting killed, Mihika becoming suspect number 1 to save her our jagat mata will surrendering to police. May be a year later it will be proved that Shagun is the culprit will be jailed and Adi will come to live with Ishra, hopefully by then they would have confessed their love.

ROFLROFL

LOVED IT

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ms.Bholi_Bhaali

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jayashreekashi

LOL zyada ho Gaya, nahin?

Go to top