Hunter is being hunted...

jay_bpm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Finally they start a track on which I love to write !! 
So torn personality and innner turmoil of Sahir kick starts and I wish with time it only gets stronger. In past few episodes they showed some hints of it that Sahir is questioning himself due to guilt, love, promise, revenge, anger or emotions he is not ever aware !

But finally they make it clear and loud !! Sahir asked very right questions in very right manner. What exactly is Sahir doing and for what reason? Which part is pretense? The love for Aarzoo, his zidd for deal, showing he is ruthless man, which one? 

The best question of all was Kaunsa Sahir asli he? Yes man ask that, which one is true? 

My only issue is they keep such scenes so short 😡 Show more anger, frustration, desperation and lot of self destructive tendencies. Mix t all with dark personality and that is treat to watch !

Few lines:

khud ko aaine me takke puchu me
iss nafrat ko yah to siddatt ko,
is chahat ko yah pareshaani ko
apne app ko yah apni is jhalak ko
sach manu to kisse manu 
kar raha jiska sikar har pal
woh pal pal mujhe mujse churaye jaye
tanhai aur samnnate se gheere huye dil me
itni aasani se apni dastak woh kar jaye
usse jan saku ke nahi me
khudo ko bhulane pe mazboor woh mujhe kar jaye
koi aur mujhe haraye na haraye
iss khel me khud hi mar jaoo yeh dil chahe
rok sake koi to rok loe usse
apne aap ko rett ki tarah fislta me paoo
kaun hu me yeh duniya mujse puche
iss sawal me khud uljata jaoo !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Lovely post n I so agree with u 👏

First time I am enjoying the show thoroughly ...the Cvs are doing a fine job n I Lile how sahir n his turmoil in portrayed ..

Also HC is Awesome n he adds this charm to the character tht it's worth a watch ...😃

He is pretending but yet he is just n has a conscience and we are in for a treat hopefully next week 😆
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Lovely post n I so agree with u 👏

First time I am enjoying the show thoroughly ...the Cvs are doing a fine job n I Lile how sahir n his turmoil in portrayed ..

Also HC is Awesome n he adds this charm to the character tht it's worth a watch ...😃

He is pretending but yet he is just n has a conscience and we are in for a treat hopefully next week 😆

Indeed !
Is Sahir dark, borderline psychopathic and absolutely wrong with Aarzoo - heck yes !!
But again it's a fiction show and let's face it all lovey dovey nice guy thing is boring !

I am finally loving the show with Sahir's turmoil brewing inside and eating him inside out. I am so looking forward to see Sahir act all unpredictable as he himself doesn't know "kaunsa Sahir asli he?" Most enjoying part for me will be self destructive side 😈

It goes without saying but yes HC is simply amazing ! If he wasn't that great it cud very easily be seen as crazy but he is a fine actor indeed 👏
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: jay_bpm

Indeed !
Is Sahir dark, borderline psychopathic and absolutely wrong with Aarzoo - heck yes !!
But again it's a fiction show and let's face it all lovey dovey nice guy thing is boring !

I am finally loving the show with Sahir's turmoil brewing inside and eating him inside out. I am so looking forward to see Sahir act all unpredictable as he himself doesn't know "kaunsa Sahir asli he?" Most enjoying part for me will be self destructive side 😈

It goes without saying but yes HC is simply amazing ! If he wasn't that great it cud very easily be seen as crazy but he is a fine actor indeed 👏

Oh boy  u echoed my thoughts n i can't wait to see his sahir will repent once he Knows the truth ..especially if he hits the bottom low on hurting ARZOO he will go to any extent to win her back n seek forgiveness too 😆
Edited by ecrivain - 9 years ago
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I'm waiting for his redemption track

Got a glimpse of how hc is going to portray it...today's scene was done awesomely by him...His inner conflict... was portrayed beautifully
I_LoveYou_Kanha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb post. ..n awesome lines.
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: ecrivain

Oh boy  u echoed my thoughts n i can't wait to see his sahir will repent once he Knows the truth ..especially if he hits the bottom low on hurting ARZOO he will go to any extent to win her back n seek forgiveness too 😆

I personally don't want him to go behind her seeking forgiveness. I rather see him hitting so low he may ask Aarzoo to hate him or punish him out ofor self loathe.
but the  Aarzoo can't resist him & he can't stop her as she overpowering him !!
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: -vandy-

I'm waiting for his redemption track

Got a glimpse of how hc is going to portray it...today's scene was done awesomely by him...His inner conflict... was portrayed beautifully

that's what it makes wonderful as HC is truly doing marvelous job that makes you want to see more conflict! 
jay_bpm thumbnail
Originally posted by: Manali_IamGCian

superb post. ..n awesome lines.

thanks