Qubool Hai

26th December-Written Update -Qubool Hai

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Part 1

Sanam is coughing in the greenhouse and asking to open the door. Azhars mom asks the man if Sanam came, he says she did and its time for her to exit the world. Tanveer asks where she is and they rush to Sanam who is stuck in the greenhouse. On the way Tanveer trips and falls. Sanam collapses. They reach the greenhouse. Tanveer asks them to open the door. They do and call out for Sanam. Even Tanveer feels suffocated. She feels dizzy and collapses right next to where Sanam lying on the floor, unconscious. Azhars mom rushes to Tanveer.  She goes out to get water and sprays on Tanveer who asks about Sanam. Tanveer tries to shake Sanam and says when i tried to kill u for so long, u beat me and now when we need u alive, ur not responding. Get up. She threatens Azhars mom who tries to shake Sanam and spots her hand to be injured. Azhars mom tells Tanveer about it. Tanveer screams on her and asks her to focus on reviving Sanam. Azhars mom says Sanam is breathing. Tanveer sighs in relief. Tanveer asks Azhars mom to pick Sanam up. 

We see Haya offering namaz. She prays for some good guy to see the message. She says such chance wont come again. Please help.

Tanveer tries to wake Sanam up. She asks Azhars mom if she will be fine now that they are sitting in the open. Tanveer offers to feed fakirs if Sanam recovers. Finally Sanam opens her eyes. Azhars mom screams in delight. Tanveer kisses her forehead and thanks Allah that their kid is conscious. She tells Sanam its time to go home.

Rahat thanks lawyer for getting his bail done. Lawyer says Brigadier told so came but ur case is too weak. He says u cant go out of city. Rahat says we Army people are law abiding, wont do anything wrong. Rahat worries about Haya's safety. Rahats moby rings Its some lady who says found ur number on some washroom. The message is from some Haya who looks to be in trouble and wants to meet you at Badi Dargah at 5:00 pm. Rahat thanks her and rushes as its 4:00 pm already. Sanam asks Tanveer if she is alright, why so much love for me. Tanveer says.. its coz of compulsion, cant let u die. Ahil comes and calls out to Sanam. Tanveer says how Sanam almost died. She says Sanam went to get flowers for you from old nursery. Azhars mom overheard and i followed her. There found her lying on the floor coz of pesticide spray. Gosh i was so scared. Ahil tells Tanveer  u went there to save her. Tanveer says .. did this for u.. i know what Sanam means to u. If anything happened to Sanam, u did be so hurt, i culdnt bear to see u sad. Did all for u.. for my son. Ahil hugs Tanveer in gratitude. Sanam glares at her. Tanveer smiles. Ahil says dunno how to thank u. U saved the life of one u dun even .. Tanveer looks away and Ahil stops. Ahil says ur amazing mom.

Part 2

Faiz-Haya arrive at the Dargah. Rahat is driving to reach. Faiz smiles at Haya who looks everywhere for Rahat. Rahat recollects sequence of events. BG - Tu mere rubaru. Faiz-Haya offer prayers at the Dargah. Faiz keeps looking at Haya. Haya prays while Rahat shown driving. Rahat reaches at the Dargah. He is looking for Haya. Haya-Faiz get up. They tie thread on the wall. Rahat sits to offer prayers. Faiz thanks Allah for awakening love for him in Hayas heart. He thanks Allah and says i love Haya a lot. If Haya is not in my life, i will give my life. Haya prays that Allah u know all, my emotions, my life. All my life is for Rahat. The relation with Faiz is not acceptable to me. I prefer to die than spend life with him. Rahat says i accept that i was insensitive to Haya and u separated me from her but i cant let her be in trouble coz of me. Haya feels Rahats presence and turns but Faiz blocks her view. Faiz says lets leave.  Haya nods. 

Part 3

Ahil comes to Sanam and says when i told gardener to get the flower, why did u go. Sanam says there was a time when i was the reason for all ur happiness but now i give nothing but pain to u coz of my ill luck. I thought i shouldnt let this oppurtunity go by. When i heard that this flower and its scent reminds u of ur departed mom. i hoped i culd become a reason for ur smiles so i went to get the flower. Sanam opens the knot of her dupatta  and takes out the flower and offers to Ahil. Sanam apologizes she couldnt protect the flower and its of no use. Ahil feels emotional. He walks off. Sanam is stunned. She turns and keeps the flower on a side table and walks off. Ahil comes back and looks at the flower. Latif comes and picks up the flower to throw it but Ahil calls out to him and takes the flower from him. He looks at emotionally. 

Precap --- Tanveer tells Ahil, Sanam is trying to kill me. This milk has poison. Ahil asks why will Sanam do something like that. Tanveer says u want proof. She drinks the milk and stars to gag. 

Haya screams thief and all start running in chaos, Rahat overhears her voice and rushes to her. 

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by Armu4eva - 26 December 2014 at 9:31am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

JillianMPillaysandra18surbhi163ak020203fanipkknd0sp87wajranky_1205Shopnilakrsh07ar_artAshi3sylvia99.Harini.Laura..soapwatcher1jyoti06-MitwaIshqPe-ShaitaanKiKhalaSurish

sylvia99 IF-Dazzler
sylvia99
sylvia99

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:38am | IP Logged
 Thanks Armu.
Chahat_A_Doshi IF-Stunnerz
Chahat_A_Doshi
Chahat_A_Doshi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:57am | IP Logged

Thank you for the WU 

QH is movie based these days

So SaHil Tannu is the movie Beta

RaFaHa is spin on Darr

Rehan is Gayab/Mr. India (There in the story but we don;t get to see him)

Seher is Apne (Anything for my apne) 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-PinaColada-

.Harini. IF-Rockerz
.Harini.
.Harini.

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the Written Update
Mini2013 IF-Dazzler
Mini2013
Mini2013

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 3:01pm | IP Logged