Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Jodi of the year (Page 6)

Poll Question: which jodi according to you rocked 2014?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
26 [22.03%]
17 [14.41%]
5 [4.24%]
2 [1.69%]
11 [9.32%]
8 [6.78%]
27 [22.88%]
19 [16.10%]
3 [2.54%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
Sid and Pari. I don't know. There's just something about them. I've always thought Sid was this quiet and reserved person. But whenever he was with Parineeti, he was just this whole other person that I never knew or have seen before. And I found that to be extremely cute.
And next would be Randeep and Alia. When I first looked at the poster, I was hesitant about this odd pair. But there was this scene, where she hugs him after she told about her dark past and something clicked. There were no words needed for explanation and it was very comforting.. So, yeah!

AriVeerAT Goldie
AriVeerAT
AriVeerAT

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by renukha871

Sid and Pari. I don't know. There's just something about them. I've always thought Sid was this quiet and reserved person. But whenever he was with Parineeti, he was just this whole other person that I never knew or have seen before. And I found that to be extremely cute.
And next would be Randeep and Alia. When I first looked at the poster, I was hesitant about this odd pair. But there was this scene, where she hugs him after she told about her dark past and something clicked. There were no words needed for explanation and it was very comforting.. So, yeah!

Is this weird or something, but am I the only one who wants Parineeti and Sid to be together in real life? Embarrassed

I don't know why but to me they are opposites, and complement each other. I really like them together. She's outspoken, he's quiet. She's bubbly, fun, happy go lucky, doesn't really care about image as much ( well I mean to some extent), whereas he's very careful and calculative in everything he does.  I think they could learn a lot from each other and grow as individuals. But SIDM never talks about girlfriends does he? Sorry for getting off topic. 

But I really liked them in Hasee To Phasee and I like the way they are offscreen too. 
renukha871 IF-Dazzler
renukha871
renukha871

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AriVeerAT

Is this weird or something, but am I the only one who wants Parineeti and Sid to be together in real life? Embarrassed

I don't know why but to me they are opposites, and complement each other. I really like them together. She's outspoken, he's quiet. She's bubbly, fun, happy go lucky, doesn't really care about image as much ( well I mean to some extent), whereas he's very careful and calculative in everything he does.  I think they could learn a lot from each other and grow as individuals. But SIDM never talks about girlfriends does he? Sorry for getting off topic. 

But I really liked them in Hasee To Phasee and I like the way they are offscreen too. 

You're definitely not the only one.Embarrassed I mean, they even have a shipper name, nah! (Sidneeti)Embarrassed
They're definitely very adorable together. I am not sure about them ACTUALLY happening, although I would very much like to. Yes, he is very reserved about his personal life, but do you realize when he's around her, he just talks a lot.LOL Also, he's very playful with her. I love how they are very comfortable with each other.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AriVeerAT

swati82 IF-Dazzler
swati82
swati82

Posted: 02 January 2015 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
a lot of people had enjoyed the sid-pari pairing...they seemed to gel well together 

Go to top