Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman and his X-Ray vision ;) *Bonus added* (Page 8)

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by arshi21

How? How do you do it? Please teach me  how to keep this tunnel vision on. 
Also, how can anyone find this humor offensive? I dont understand this hypocrisy. People want to see them act like husband-wife but then they complain also. Waah. 

How to make them understand its very normal and that they are acting bas?

Anyway. Karan looked hot. And divyanka's shocked expression just makes me laugh. So cute she looks! And Gan, amazing collage. Makes me almost forget the puke worthy episode.

Makes me want to take back all the good things i said about toshi ji. Hadd hogayi orthodox hone ki.

Ghar ka chirag my foot! Raman better take a stand against aditya's and shagun's nonsense or else i might just fly to mumbai and knock some sense into the cvs for this shit. 

Ishita ke character ko butcher hi nahi, they have nicely given it a very artifical touch. Koi itna mahan nahi hota. Acchai apni jagah aur yeh bullsh*t apni jagah.

I hope they do show scenes where Ishida really loses it, and rips into Shagun... because har kissi ka sabr ki intaha hoti hai...and Ishida is a human, and a woman hopelessly in love, and when she is subjected to nonsense from his Ex repeatedly, there has to be a limit...otherwise its not normal at all!!

Agree 100%
I also want Raman to scold her when she goes into this extra Mahaanta mode with Shagun... Like he had done it before... I understand benevolence and have supported her many a times ... But it needs to have a realistic boundary ...the cvs are pushing the boundary for a while... It's the need of the hour they bring the JKR mode back especially with Shagun because ishita was good to heart but also not gullible... To see her bending over backwards to make the woman who has not only been nasty to her many times but to both Raman and Ruhi too... That's a bit far fetched..

Heheheh! I just saw yahan IPK ke lessons discuss ho rahe the! Lol. Ipk was my first too. I agree with the fact that we should not let this affect us more than its necessary. And to be honest, i am not there yet.

Its just this ishita's mahanta that has irritated the hell out of me. And genuinely i hope  too that raman nicely scolds ishita for her mahaanta and realizes soon what shagun is upto. He is supposed to have a very smart brain. Hope it works on time this time too.

If not the person she is head over heels in love with, she can at least think about her daughter and her relation with shagun and take stepa asap. Nihaayati bakwas cheez dikha rahe hain cvs. I have started watching this online so that i can fast forward it and so have maby others.

Hope the drop in their precious trps teach them a lesson- keep the unnatural - which is artifical to the extent people cant digest it, out of the show. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 5:42am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Spero

Thank you for the lovely collages (last one has a maar daala effect) and positive post.

I have to admit that I've been down ever since the crazy manipulative woman has entered Bhalla house, and I've been thinking about quitting the show since it is going against all my moral convictions.

I really needed ur positive post and a reminder of watching Indian shows in the tunnel vision' mode. That's how I used to watch IPKKND & QH (KSG). YHM is the first show which I'm watching while it is being aired and I usually watch the entire episode. But need to stop now and only focus on Ishra scenes.

Please keep up the good work. Very few people have the ability to spread light and remain objective.

Thank you Smile
r

Ipkknd was my 1st desi soap experience and I was totally addicted to it.( obvious from my alias Embarrassed. ) It introduced IF in my life and the craziness got me sucked into it.. And it was also one of the most volatile forums.. Lesson learned for me.. I had taken a break from IF for more than a year after the show ended.. I got back with YHM from Aug this year... But Because of the lessons learned .. I keep reminding myself to focus on what's worth it and ignore the rest for my own peace of mind... And like IPK, the leads' chemistry is my fav part of the show... And cvs have still not messed up there.. So I can stay neutral about it... Shagun part I absolutely can't handle.. Neither Mihika ever since the Shagun and her tried to be BFF... So I don't let that affect me... And I have also expressed frustrations... But I still believe in the core story of Ishra... So hanging in thereEmbarrassed

At a rational level, I know that all will be well in the end.

Life was much easier during IPK days I started watching the show after it ended. There was a good soul who posted all the Arshi scenes on youtube. Used to go through IPK marathons. What I loved about that show is that it never brought me down. I used to laugh like a loon while watching the scenes. Honestly, besides the ending, I never had a complaint with that show. To use ur term, I was watching it through tunnel vision mode'.

YHM - Unlike most people, I could watch the other cast members' scenes and not be irritated or bored. Toshiji and Amma made me laugh. Mihir and Mihika were so cute. I even liked seeing Ashok and Shagun - eternal losers against Raman. I didn't mind Romi scenes. I loved Ishita-Bala scenes. This show had so much going for it. I used to look forward to coming home from work so that I could watch YHM. Unfortunately, the show's biggest enemy turned out to be its own success. Almost everything's been lost in the race for TRPs. The only saving grace now is Ishra. But it's sad that an ensemble show has destroyed so many of its characters simply to accommodate one character. I fear that CVs' love for Shagun will cost them the love of the fans.

You are fast forwarding most scenes, I shall do same, some have stopped watching the show. Yet TRP has increased. There must be a section of the audience which likes this type of drama. It's normal to bring the ex-wife into the home...

I've made my peace now. Will enjoy Ishra till I can. I was crazy to think that morals matter when it comes to showbiz.

Once again, thanks for the daily positive boost. Fans like me need it:)

From one IPK fan to another, enjoy relieving the moments which brought so much happiness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3OJ9D8gTPI

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan--K.13-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 6:27am | IP Logged

Thank you for the lovely collages (last one has a maar daala effect) and positive post.

I have to admit that I've been down ever since the crazy manipulative woman has entered Bhalla house, and I've been thinking about quitting the show since it is going against all my moral convictions.

I really needed ur positive post and a reminder of watching Indian shows in the tunnel vision' mode. That's how I used to watch IPKKND & QH (KSG). YHM is the first show which I'm watching while it is being aired and I usually watch the entire episode. But need to stop now and only focus on Ishra scenes.

Please keep up the good work. Very few people have the ability to spread light and remain objective.

Thank you Smile
r

Ipkknd was my 1st desi soap experience and I was totally addicted to it.( obvious from my alias Embarrassed. ) It introduced IF in my life and the craziness got me sucked into it.. And it was also one of the most volatile forums.. Lesson learned for me.. I had taken a break from IF for more than a year after the show ended.. I got back with YHM from Aug this year... But Because of the lessons learned .. I keep reminding myself to focus on what's worth it and ignore the rest for my own peace of mind... And like IPK, the leads' chemistry is my fav part of the show... And cvs have still not messed up there.. So I can stay neutral about it... Shagun part I absolutely can't handle.. Neither Mihika ever since the Shagun and her tried to be BFF... So I don't let that affect me... And I have also expressed frustrations... But I still believe in the core story of Ishra... So hanging in thereEmbarrassed

At a rational level, I know that all will be well in the end.

Life was much easier during IPK days I started watching the show after it ended. There was a good soul who posted all the Arshi scenes on youtube. Used to go through IPK marathons. What I loved about that show is that it never brought me down. I used to laugh like a loon while watching the scenes. Honestly, besides the ending, I never had a complaint with that show. To use ur term, I was watching it through tunnel vision mode'.

YHM - Unlike most people, I could watch the other cast members' scenes and not be irritated or bored. Toshiji and Amma made me laugh. Mihir and Mihika were so cute. I even liked seeing Ashok and Shagun - eternal losers against Raman. I didn't mind Romi scenes. I loved Ishita-Bala scenes. This show had so much going for it. I used to look forward to coming home from work so that I could watch YHM. Unfortunately, the show's biggest enemy turned out to be its own success. Almost everything's been lost in the race for TRPs. The only saving grace now is Ishra. But it's sad that an ensemble show has destroyed so many of its characters simply to accommodate one character. I fear that CVs' love for Shagun will cost them the love of the fans.

You are fast forwarding most scenes, I shall do same, some have stopped watching the show. Yet TRP has increased. There must be a section of the audience which likes this type of drama. It's normal to bring the ex-wife into the home...

I've made my peace now. Will enjoy Ishra till I can. I was crazy to think that morals matter when it comes to showbiz.

Once again, thanks for the daily positive boost. Fans like me need it:)

From one IPK fan to another, enjoy relieving the moments which brought so much happiness: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3OJ9D8gTPI

See since you watched it later .. (Did you just go through only the love scenes ?), and in isolation from all the behind the scene drama... You didn't go through the ups and down ... Ipk's side characters started with good storyline but people only wanted Arshi .. So SP pressure changed the storyline for the side characters to nothing ... And yes IPK 's biggest plus was that it never dragged sad episodes too long ( other than the crazy MU) .. Which we loved 

Storywise I like YHM more because of the different tracks with the side characters... But since the Shagun  marriage track i agree they have turned it into something we can't realte to like before... Saving grace is that they have not yet *touchwood* messed with the main Ishra track... So I hope that continues... 
Thanks so much for the kind words...but to tell you the truth thankfully it is the people like you who post comment in my thread are so positive themselves.. I feed on that energy too to continue posting ... So thank you! 

Thanks for the link .. Guess where I'm going right after replying you Embarrassed

Ps my 1st episode was where arnav blew to get dirt off of Khushi's eyes.. And I was hooked from that day onwards... Lot of crazy story after that LOL

Edited by GanBarunFan - 27 December 2014 at 6:29am

Spero

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Yep, only watched the love scenes. I'm glad I was spared all the drama - I only have good memories :)

I should just stick to my American serials. Women kick ass in those. I'm currently catching up on Hart of Dixie. Dunno if u've heard of it. The feel good factor in that show is awesome Smile

-Gan-

shivangi838 IF-Sizzlerz
shivangi838
shivangi838

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 8:43am | IP Logged
its kp's own specs na which he was wearing in a pic he posted on insta wid gauri pradhan . he looks niceSmile

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 27 December 2014 at 11:19am | IP Logged

Yep, only watched the love scenes. I'm glad I was spared all the drama - I only have good memories :)

I should just stick to my American serials. Women kick ass in those. I'm currently catching up on Hart of Dixie. Dunno if u've heard of it. The feel good factor in that show is awesome Smile

Haven't watched it.. What genre is it? I love the political parodies of The daily show, SNL and so sad Colbert report has finished ...other than than I don't watch anything oflate as I don't get the time .. With Netflix now catching them a season at a time seems fun

Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 28 December 2014 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Hart of Dixie is set in a small town. It's about a doctor who comes over from New York, her relationships and life in a community. I love all the characters in the show. In season 1, you could say that there are one 'villain' but her character has evolved so much that she's now one of my favourites.

For me, life is like this. It's about evolution, second changes. Nothing is a constant.

I love romance, which is why I follow Indian shows at times. But it's very hard for me as I can't relate to all the negativity. People can't be that bad, and if they are, well just stay away from them! I feel like I should take my own advice and stay away from Indian shows Smile Lol.

Other American shows which I follow:
-State of affairs. It's based on a CIA agent, responsible for briefing the President.
-Good wife. Husband in politics, cheats on wife and the wife's journey amidst all this.
-Revenge. Title says it all Smile
-The Originals. Based on the original vampiries LOL

As you can see, I relate to strong, independent women who can fight for their rights. Unfortunately, as much as I love Dr Ishita, the goodness currently portrayed by her is akin to stupidity.

Yesterday's episode was quite good though. I liked Ishita's scene with Adi, and I even understood why Adi shouted at her. Any child would be embarassed in such a situation and Ishita is still like a stranger for him. Sometimes, we should let our actions speak for us. Adi should just observe Ishita with Ruhi, and slowly he'll start to compare his relationship with Shagun to Ishita & Ruhi's relationship. Many people didn't like Toshiji's advice to Ishita but from an objective point of view, maye she wasn't wrong?

I can't tolerate Shagun's presence anymore. What a vile woman and mother! She doesn't have any motherly instinct in her. Her son is freezing on the bench in the middle of the night and she doesn't even feel that. To achieve her horrible goals, she's poisoning her son's mind and doesn't even realise how scared he is. I do feel sorry for Adi.

I don't understand Raman's character anymore. He's lost half his brain cells in the TRP business. YHM was one show where the male lead had equal importance as the female lead. The guilt track did not make sense, letting hi ex wife stay in the same house is just a recipe for disaster. In real life, RKB would have fought for the custody of his son!

I still refuse to comment on Mihika coz only CVs can relate to such an indigestible track. Before all the craziness started, I really had faith in these CVs. I felt like they knew what they were doing. Now I'm not so sure. At the same time, I can't deny all the amazing scenes and emotions they have given us in the past.

I'm hoping that there's a gift for us on New Year (imagine KP's wink) Smile

Go to top