Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman and his X-Ray vision ;) *Bonus added* (Page 5)

Badtameez_Dil IF-Addictz
Badtameez_Dil
Badtameez_Dil

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

That Collage Ohh My Day DreamingDay Dreaming
The episode made it worth to watch with counting the scene of Ishu-raman  wow we got 3 Ishu-raman scene..Cool
Im all flattered with this...after a tym a fan give a damn to storyline as per Indian standard shows it all matters the scenes with amazing chemistry of a couple...
That what i saw in today's episode...
LOL

I ADORE 1ST SCENE 
i liked Mihir-raman-romi-pathak all boyz gang having while one is heart-broken others r giving company( by any chance did they lifted this scene from this boyz gang)
it ws a flawless scene while i found much funny watching mihir...it luked like a normal dating crush left mihir rather some Real love of life..
At same a wife call his husband to tell cum home early drink less LOL
that ws some close to reality scene 
( i guess cv's want to keep 11 & 7:30 pm audience both happy)
i loved the one liners of both yeh wife wali baatein kyu  kar rahi ho...padosi talk...to talk like GF LOL
but bk to biwi talk ghar jaldi aana...kaam peena...
bye handsome...
utter cuteness...

that guttar minds toh today's r hyper active i guess for all the fans...
I loved ur description from the uncomfy zone of once to now hitting her...
the shift of comfort zone is amazing...
once raman told Ishu when he bought green dress she asks him how do u know size... Raman told her when she gives lectures he notices some other thingsLOL

Ishita bhalla still needs some time...comfy zone infront of her husband but she already in her mind she did loads of things...LOL
(raman bhalla luked quite hot & sexy with glasses...they should let raman wear more of these)

part 3 conveys that clearly when he is asleep...she comes to ruffle his hair...finds all the cuteness...while when he is woken up  gives her anger...
I seriously wish sum day while raman half sleep listen to her talk what she all says when he is sleeping...
It ws absolute enjoyable part of the episode...enough for not skipping the episode...
apart from rest of episode my mute button is zindabaad...shagun self talks r so nt makes any sense...makes shagun luks she is out of her mind...ashok marriage has putted loads of impact she needs so psychologist...

as far precap what toshiji said to ishu to stay away from Adi would maybe less impossible maybe its Ishu finds him..gives him some motherly comfort zone...

Yes the three scenes made it worth it for me... About the scene three I was half expecting Raman would catch her by surprise and pull her in the bed... But that was my over romanchik mind on overdrive Blushing Cvs would ration us these IsHRa scenes to make us keep on watching as they also know what it does to its audience when there are ISHRa scenes 

Shagun is a big manipulator.. She is playing all the cards to achieve her goal... Looking for a rental in not a good neighborhood was to ensure toshijee gives in...and of course Shagun always pushes the right button about Ishita... And today she was getting simmi by playing the 'singer mother' card. And Adi is her trump card .. 

Gan 
I ws thinking same Looking at that Raman catch hold Ishu pull her...U right they playout well they dont give in everything in one go...that what Ekta's theory is to give thoda thoda...LOL to keep something some some scenes of build-ups..

this 3rd angle is like ekta's favorite track...Sleepyits so yawn worthy...
im looking at how they play out with Adi's...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19-Gan---Nargis--

crazy_bholi IF-Dazzler
crazy_bholi
crazy_bholi

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Gan ..beautiful collage but u know his glasses ka frame is making meROFLROFLROFL..that black thing thoda aur extend karte toh Krish ka mask ban jaataROFL

sorry KP and members here who liked his frameROFL
shivanikaran Newbie
shivanikaran
shivanikaran

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
can u post the stills of today's episode of ishra scenes!?????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

Arooj.M Goldie
Arooj.M
Arooj.M

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Lovely collage!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivanikaran

can u post the stills of today's episode of ishra scenes!?????

Check this thread : 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4260156
Spero Senior Member
Spero
Spero

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thank you for the lovely collages (last one has a maar daala effect) and positive post.

I have to admit that I've been down ever since the crazy manipulative woman has entered Bhalla house, and I've been thinking about quitting the show since it is going against all my moral convictions.

I really needed ur positive post and a reminder of watching Indian shows in the tunnel vision' mode. That's how I used to watch IPKKND & QH (KSG). YHM is the first show which I'm watching while it is being aired and I usually watch the entire episode. But need to stop now and only focus on Ishra scenes.

Please keep up the good work. Very few people have the ability to spread light and remain objective.

Thank you Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFan-Gan-

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Beautiful collages Gan as usual...you capture the essence of the moments for IshRa so perfectly!! He has always enjoyed teasing her, irking her, but now in their new found closeness, he can't help himself at all...Embarrassed  Ishita...she is so educated, yet so lost in him, and his effect on her that she can't even use her thought process to rationalize that such glasses don't really exist...LOL  It's a really cute moment!! 

A sher on Nazraein...and Nasha... since both were the topic of their ghuftagu today!!

Jo Tareef Husn Ki Ho Jo Deedar Ho Ussi Ka
Tabhi Husn-O-Rang Shabab Pe Hota Hai
Wo Jo Uski Aankho Se Peete Hai Wohi Behekte Hai
Warna Kahaa Itna Nasha Sharaab Se Hota Hai...!! Blushing

--Nags--

SperoRomComFan-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Spero

Thank you for the lovely collages (last one has a maar daala effect) and positive post.

I have to admit that I've been down ever since the crazy manipulative woman has entered Bhalla house, and I've been thinking about quitting the show since it is going against all my moral convictions.

I really needed ur positive post and a reminder of watching Indian shows in the tunnel vision' mode. That's how I used to watch IPKKND & QH (KSG). YHM is the first show which I'm watching while it is being aired and I usually watch the entire episode. But need to stop now and only focus on Ishra scenes.

Please keep up the good work. Very few people have the ability to spread light and remain objective.

Thank you Smile
r

Ipkknd was my 1st desi soap experience and I was totally addicted to it.( obvious from my alias Embarrassed. ) It introduced IF in my life and the craziness got me sucked into it.. And it was also one of the most volatile forums.. Lesson learned for me.. I had taken a break from IF for more than a year after the show ended.. I got back with YHM from Aug this year... But Because of the lessons learned .. I keep reminding myself to focus on what's worth it and ignore the rest for my own peace of mind... And like IPK,  the leads' chemistry is my fav part of the show... And cvs have still not messed up there.. So I can stay neutral about it... Shagun part I absolutely can't handle.. Neither Mihika ever since the Shagun and her tried to be BFF... So I don't let that affect me... And I have also expressed frustrations... But I still believe in the core story of Ishra... So hanging in there Embarrassed

Edited by GanBarunFan - 26 December 2014 at 1:38pm

arshi21RomComFan--Nargis--

Go to top