Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Raman and his X-Ray vision ;) *Bonus added* (Page 4)

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:36am | IP Logged
wow superb collage gan thx for it he is so cool n look so wow on glaseses

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gan-

--HANISA-- IF-Sizzlerz
--HANISA--
--HANISA--

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:38am | IP Logged
omg gan im going to watch the ep now he look sexy

-Gan-

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

Originally posted by DiVAnCRazyFAn

u missed puttars sexy look with the glasses!!Wink

I liked the glasses he wore in the beginning episodes more.. To tell you the truthLOL

Me too! What happened to them? Haven't seen Puttar wearing a pair in a long time...now all of a sudden he needs them? Or did I miss some episodes?

-Gan-

Ribelle IF-Rockerz
Ribelle
Ribelle

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Splendid post by the way!
And the collages too! :D thanks a lot ;D

-Gan-

sunitas123 IF-Dazzler
sunitas123
sunitas123

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GanBarunFan

*tunnel vision on* 
My take from the episode .. Hubby wants wifey to act like one... Wifey still not fully there with the intimacy part...  Raman one time reacted the same way when he had opened and touched Ishita's lingerie.. Today he was uber comfortable in teasing her about it and 'checking' her out... She on the other hand was freaking out thinking that her husband could 'see' her ...ah well Looks like Raman will need some 'spirit ' intervention on their actual Suhag raat to make BiWi comfy LOL. It was a cute little banter.. And the 'pagaal ya bewakoof' with the smile said it all 

liked the phone convo too... Rest I fast forwarded .. So no idea... 

Pre-cap .. Looks like more Shagun choreographed drama coming up. 

KP's glasses in real life. Wonder who he uses it for?Wink

-Gan-

sparkleamina Goldie
sparkleamina
sparkleamina

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Love Raman in the bottom left corner pic of your first collage...what a smile and tilted head...wow!
Awesome collage as always :D

Wish he would shave though, his beard is becoming very wild!  Loving the flirty side of Raman...wish Ishita would take a leaf out of his book and do the same...when will she get off that couch and speak her mind when he is awake!!

Edited by sparkleamina - 26 December 2014 at 10:48am

-Gan-

-Gan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Gan-
-Gan-

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Badtameez_Dil

That Collage Ohh My Day DreamingDay Dreaming
The episode made it worth to watch with counting the scene of Ishu-raman  wow we got 3 Ishu-raman scene..Cool
Im all flattered with this...after a tym a fan give a damn to storyline as per Indian standard shows it all matters the scenes with amazing chemistry of a couple...
That what i saw in today's episode...
LOL

I ADORE 1ST SCENE 
i liked Mihir-raman-romi-pathak all boyz gang having while one is heart-broken others r giving company( by any chance did they lifted this scene from this boyz gang)
it ws a flawless scene while i found much funny watching mihir...it luked like a normal dating crush left mihir rather some Real love of life..
At same a wife call his husband to tell cum home early drink less LOL
that ws some close to reality scene 
( i guess cv's want to keep 11 & 7:30 pm audience both happy)
i loved the one liners of both yeh wife wali baatein kyu  kar rahi ho...padosi talk...to talk like GF LOL
but bk to biwi talk ghar jaldi aana...kaam peena...
bye handsome...
utter cuteness...

that guttar minds toh today's r hyper active i guess for all the fans...
I loved ur description from the uncomfy zone of once to now hitting her...
the shift of comfort zone is amazing...
once raman told Ishu when he bought green dress she asks him how do u know size... Raman told her when she gives lectures he notices some other thingsLOL

Ishita bhalla still needs some time...comfy zone infront of her husband but she already in her mind she did loads of things...LOL
(raman bhalla luked quite hot & sexy with glasses...they should let raman wear more of these)

part 3 conveys that clearly when he is asleep...she comes to ruffle his hair...finds all the cuteness...while when he is woken up  gives her anger...
I seriously wish sum day while raman half sleep listen to her talk what she all says when he is sleeping...
It ws absolute enjoyable part of the episode...enough for not skipping the episode...
apart from rest of episode my mute button is zindabaad...shagun self talks r so nt makes any sense...makes shagun luks she is out of her mind...ashok marriage has putted loads of impact she needs so psychologist...

as far precap what toshiji said to ishu to stay away from Adi would maybe less impossible maybe its Ishu finds him..gives him some motherly comfort zone...

Yes the three scenes made it worth it for me... About the scene three I was half expecting Raman would catch her by surprise and pull her in the bed... But that was my over romanchik mind on overdrive Blushing Cvs would ration us these IsHRa scenes to make us keep on watching as they also know what it does to its audience when there are ISHRa scenes 

Shagun is a big manipulator.. She is playing all the cards to achieve her goal... Looking for a rental in not a good neighborhood was to ensure toshijee gives in...and of course Shagun always pushes the right button about Ishita... And today she was getting simmi by playing the 'singer mother' card. And Adi is her trump card .. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

avni_19Badtameez_Dil

arshi21 IF-Rockerz
arshi21
arshi21

Posted: 26 December 2014 at 11:09am | IP Logged
How? How do you do it? Please teach me  how to keep this tunnel vision on. 
Also, how can anyone find this humor offensive? I dont understand this hypocrisy. People want to see them act like husband-wife but then they complain also. Waah. 

How to make them understand its very normal and that they are acting bas?

Anyway. Karan looked hot. And divyanka's shocked expression just makes me laugh. So cute she looks! And Gan, amazing collage. Makes me almost forget the puke worthy episode.

Makes me want to take back all the good things i said about toshi ji. Hadd hogayi orthodox hone ki.

Ghar ka chirag my foot! Raman better take a stand against aditya's and shagun's nonsense or else i might just fly to mumbai and knock some sense into the cvs for this shit. 

Ishita ke character ko butcher hi nahi, they have nicely given it a very artifical touch. Koi itna mahan nahi hota. Acchai apni jagah aur yeh bullsh*t apni jagah.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RomComFan--Nargis---Gan-Badtameez_Dil

Go to top